Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Frankly I am not surprised looking at Kajol still hanging on to her philandering husband... She is just one among the many star wives/spouse of Bollywood who just turn a blind eye to the spouse's escapades...  

Except for Reena Khan and Amrita Singh,  the rest of them like Jaya Bachchan, Pooja Deol, Tanya Deol, Maheep Kapoor, Seema Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Suzanne, Gauri, Adhuna Akhtar, Arbaaz Khan etc follow the same pattern...  

I guess the luxury... the status ... the perks that come with being so and so's wife/spouse and carrying on the farce is much more important then their self respect...

Maheep kapoor really?? 😲 Sanjay looks OK to me...😕
Seema Khan just had a second child...ahhh
and wait Adhuna Akhtar too?? Farhan toh seems pretty decent yaar...
and u mean Malaika Khan rgt... n not arbaaz rgt in any case both are enjoying their own lives...😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Maddy: You mean Reena Dutta. 😆 I don't think she ever changed her surname to 'Khan'. 

But it is just so surprising that the feisty Kajol who definitely looks like a woman who doesn't need a man to support her, is turning a blind eye to Ajay's philander-ness.  If someone as strong as Kajol won't speak up, then how will the millions of other women out there?
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Whats special about PC..

She must do some hawa job.. 🤣

'hawa job'🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...bullseye comment👏
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

@Maddy: You mean Reena Dutta. 😆 I don't think she ever changed her surname to 'Khan'. 

But it is just so surprising that the feisty Kajol who definitely looks like a woman who doesn't need a man to support her, is turning a blind eye to Ajay's philander-ness.  If someone as strong as Kajol won't speak up, then how will the millions of other women out there?

@In bold: Exactly my thought. Unlike the other star wives Kajol already had everything-fame, money, glamour on her own. There is no need for her to stick to a philanderer Ajay for those. Kajol always appeared to be a gutsy woman...so why keep quiet now?

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Frankly I am not surprised looking at Kajol still hanging on to her philandering husband... She is just one among the many star wives/spouse of Bollywood who just turn a blind eye to the spouse's escapades...  

Except for Reena Khan and Amrita Singh,  the rest of them like Jaya Bachchan, Pooja Deol, Tanya Deol, Maheep Kapoor, Seema Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Suzanne, Gauri, Adhuna Akhtar, Arbaaz Khan etc follow the same pattern...  

I guess the luxury... the status ... the perks that come with being so and so's wife/spouse and carrying on the farce is much more important then their self respect...

😆 

very unbiased list, Maddy!  😉

btw, who is Seema Khan? Zayed Khan the B-list philanderer's wife? 😕

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@In bold: Exactly my thought. Unlike the other star wives Kajol already had everything-fame, money, glamour on her own. There is no need for her to stick to a philanderer Ajay for those. Kajol always appeared to be a gutsy woman...so why keep quiet now?

That's what baffles me about her...she is not like other star wives...she is a star on her own right (she just did MNIK last year and had people go ga ga over her!)...I can't seem to believe it...don't know about Ajay...but I don;t see her staying in just for the heck of it or for her kids. Her mom raised her and her sister on her own! Maybe she doesn't believe these gossips or maybe she didn't like being raised by a single mom! 😕
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago

did not know Ajay is a philandar..par mujhe Koffee with Karan pe shak hogeya tha...details anyone?

Originally posted by: nkapoor

did not know Ajay is a philandar..par mujhe Koffee with Karan pe shak hogeya tha...details anyone?

He doesn't go for the big stars, he stays low (as in he makes out with his make up artists), which is why the article surprise me. Priyanka is a huge star he's eying. 😆
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

He doesn't go for the big stars, he stays low (as in he makes out with his make up artists), which is why this articles surprise me. Priyanka is a huge star he's eying. 😆

lol! how do u guys even know this article is talking about priyanka  and ajay?
^ read the end of it, the female is definitely Priyanka, and well Ajay seems to be an educated guess and he fits the bill! 😆 Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago