Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I always thought Ajay is a dedicated husband but afte reading this i m speechless😳

Crystal pm me too 😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ruky786

Crystal can you please PM me too?😃

crystal plzz pm me too..nahi to aaj neend nahi aayegi😆..
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

😆 

very unbiased list, Maddy!  😉

btw, who is Seema Khan? Zayed Khan the B-list philanderer's wife? 😕

Seema Khan is Salman Khan ke chhote bhai Sohail Khan's wifey...she just gave birth to their second child lik about a month ago...
she has her own girls gang though...she is seen a lot with Neelam, maheep and bhavna..she is also seen at SRK's parties at Mannat...😉

Zayed khan's wife toh harldy is seen in party circuit after they got married..and even she was expecting second time and was due sometime in august as per one of the article that came out recently...

Originally posted by: 2direct

Ajay should bring hope to a lot of other people out there, if he can pull a girl, then anybody can. 

unfortunately, this only applies to those who have $$$$$
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor

did not know Ajay is a philandar..par mujhe Koffee with Karan pe shak hogeya tha...details anyone?

When you have ample of time and you are ready to handle the shock, then open the link below:

you will understand everything 😉

lol I thought only 2-3 people wanted the pm so I got a bit tired of sending it more than 2-3 times, and since many wants to know, then I think it's ok to post it here.

Before I post it, then I would like to say that I have no intention to hurt anyone, so I apologies if I offend anyone with this post.

Anyways my close friend told me that when Priyanka came to a concert around her area, then My friends best friend bugged her to go with her to the concert because she she was a big Priyanka fan. My friend agreed to go with her to the concert, because otherwise her friends parent wouldn't let her friend go alone to the concert.

So they went to the concert, and during the concert some guards were near them so they went to the guards and my friends best friend kept requesting the guards to let them meet priyanka, but the guards said they couldn't do anything, but told them that Priyanka's manager is also in the concert and her manager is the only one who maybe could help them, so they showed them who priyanka's manager was.

After the concert were done, they meet priyankas manager and kept bugging and requesting her manager to let them meet priyanka, her manager agreed and said they could meet PC and take pics and autographs with her, but they had to wait.

So they waited for like an hour then the manager came and said "we are sorry, but Priyanka Had to leave because she had to take a flight". My friends friend got upset because she really wanted to meet PC.

They went to the lobby because in this direction was the exist, when they came there, they were shocked because PC wasn't gone. PC was in the bar with 3 boys having a drink and after some minutes she did stand on the table and dance with the boys( this was during when Harman did expose that PC was two timing on him and shahid).

My friends friend was shocked when she saw this, she was very upset and since that day she no longer is a PC fan because she was lying to them that she had went to the airport and also because she realized that the rumors about PC having drinking problems is actually true.

Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
@crystal...
bollywood and their shenanigans 
fire_gun thumbnail
of course we have seen priyanka hiding glass of wine when she was clicked in party with srk😆

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Ajay n Priyanka can be like this i dont know whom to trust in Bollywood 😆

ruky786 thumbnail
Yay!!!!😃 Yep when I read that PM again I'm like pfttt...expect that of PC as she's a wild girl if you know what I mean!😉😆