maluthor thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I show some episode about the sasural gennda fool. It is a very interesting story. When the rich person doughter are come from the middle join family. And how to handling all the person his situation. At the beginning time that also create some problem but at the last all the situation and his life style and nature are change. Suhana character is good she show about a sophisticated and emotional girls. I also show about any type of major problem in the family so whole the person are help each other.     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maluthor

I show some episode about the sasural gennda fool. It is a very interesting story. When the rich person doughter are come from the middle join family. And how to handling all the person his situation. At the beginning time that also create some problem but at the last all the situation and his life style and nature are change. Suhana character is good she show about a sophisticated and emotional girls. I also show about any type of major problem in the family so whole the person are help each other.

sasural genda FOOL πŸ˜† 🀣 ekdaam correct title hain !!!!   As for rest of the post thank U for teling us. πŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

sasural genda FOOL πŸ˜† 🀣 ekdaam correct title hain !!!!   As for rest of the post thank U for teling us. πŸ˜ƒ

Ditto that. And can you also tell us what channel and what time it comes on? *innocent look*
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Ditto that. And can you also tell us what channel and what time it comes on? *innocent look*

Now now ladies please! Acche bacche aisa nehi karte! πŸ€“

To the post maker, yes dear your are right it's a very nice serial. It started to air on 1st March2010 on star plus. We've been watching it since then, glad you've watched it and liked it. Please do come back and say more nice things about it as it good to hear positive feedback, always.
ThankyouπŸ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Maluthor --Welcome to SGP Forum.

I am happy like us you like Sasural Genda Phool. I have watched it since it's starting(i.e 1st March) and I Loved it... I love it... and will love it... SGP is very close to my heart.. and will always be... 😊 Thanks for describing story in brief.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

@Maluthor --Welcome to SGP Forum.

I am happy like us you like Sasural Genda Phool. I have watched it since it's starting(i.e 1st March) and I Loved it... I love it... and will love it... SGP is very close to my heart.. and will always be... 😊 Thanks for describing story in brief.

@red if it is sarcasm then please use a sign board cuz I don't understand sarcasm like SheldonπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

@red if it is sarcasm then please use a sign board cuz I don't understand sarcasm like SheldonπŸ˜†

Sheldon... It's not a sarcasm... now you understood... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Actually I wanted to be a Aschhi Bachhi as Sheemu said... aschhe bachhe aisa nahi karte... to I wrote good things... and

Anyways I didn't want to scare @maluthor (Topic Maker) ... she/he is most welcomed in the forum...😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
          Dont look at me I m toh achchi bachi. MOI comment on FOOL part nothing else     
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Sheldon... It's not a sarcasm... now you understood... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Actually I wanted to be a Aschhi Bachhi as Sheemu said... aschhe bachhe aisa nahi karte... to I wrote good things... and

Anyways I didn't want to scare @maluthor (Topic Maker) ... she/he is most welcomed in the forum...😊

jhooti jhooti jhootiπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

jhooti jhooti jhootiπŸ˜†

Rekha.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†