Happy Birthday Our Jhakaas Ayshu:)

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL

Today is My Twinee's B'rday..so all Must pay their attention here..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Okay What to say Abt her...She is the Sweetest...Sanskari...Most Well Behaved...She is an Enigma...She is My Role Model...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ok I Know I am Very Bad at lying...Sorry Ayshu...🀣

Well as she is My twinee u cann't expect her to be like "what i explained abt her above"...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

But But Just Like me She is Cool,Honest,Naughty,Lively...😎...Bindaas...She is Ra...Rapchik...Rapaat...Rapchandus...Bhapka...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Very Very Happy Birthday My Twinee

AYSHU

OOO Gale mein Lal Tie...Ghar mein ek charpaai...Shuru Ho jaao sabke sab Bhai...πŸ₯³πŸ€£

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to u...Happy Birthday To u...Happy Birthday Kamini ayshu...Happy Birthday To u!!

Well She is My Closest Pal Here...As I said She is My Twinee...I Love you Kalmuhi,Kamini...Muahhh...😳

Wish You all success in ur Life...May God Bless u always...Hope whatever you wish for comes true..I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead.. Live every moment, today and always...πŸ€—β€οΈ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you n me 😳❀️

Happy birthday my best friend,

Amazing times, we always spend.

Laughter and jokes are common place,

Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,

Always wish to have you near.

We get along, like bread with honey,

A friendship worth, much more than money.

Love you loads My Twinee...πŸ€—

with Love

Komziee...😳

Edited by Komal-S. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail

Oh Yaar Birthday Party main Khaana peena nahin hoga toh kya khaak B'rday Party hogi...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

As The B'rday Gal LOWES Champagne...Party will start with opening a Champagne Bottle...woottt woottt...😎...So here it is...Pool mein girna Not allowed samjhi...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

anyways Soft drink to hamare saath aise hi hai...Fanta...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now B'rday Cake...Blow The Candle Ms Aysha Saxena...πŸ˜ƒ

Bacche Log Taliyaan...πŸ‘

French Fries..

Spring rolls...Yummyyy

M'c Donald Burger...prapapapaaa I am Loving it...

Are u satisfied Bhukkar...😳

Ok last mein Kuch Meetha Ho jaaye...Rosgullaaa...😳

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail

Now ur gifts..πŸ˜›

Mayur...😍

ArTi...πŸ˜‰β€οΈ...god How much he stares at his Just Enemy...

Oh ya ur shirtless Jun...Dare to Bare...🀣..u have no idea how much fun i had making it though its for youπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Now this ur FABURITE "Jumma Chumma"  Video...🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAiHXiUfLA[/YOUTUBE]

Lets San Sananananan san...Jaa jaa re jaa re jaa ja re pawan...πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Hope u Liked the gifts..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

DoNotMind thumbnail
                                                      Birthday Msgs

Amy:)

Hiii My dearest Ayshu πŸ˜ƒ

So finally it's your birthday, huh? How does it feel turning a year older?? getting ancient now, are you?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So how old today?? 30?? 50?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Public mein nahi toh pm karke zaroor batana, thik hai?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay, jokes aside... Many HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, Sweets πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ May this day be full of happiness, laughter, smiles and blessings πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Ameen πŸ˜ƒ

May you always maintain this sweet and naughty nature of yours that always makes people smile even when they are at their lowest πŸ˜ƒ

We met on the NMG and of course we got along coz of our favs...ArTi πŸ˜ƒ discussing them is our fav hobby, innit?? they give us sooo much to speculate about πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is so flattering the way you always love my pms and all...makes me feel so good...πŸ˜ƒ 😳 So thanks for that...and always remember, that i would do anything to make you smile...because you are part of my closest friends on IF...Actually all of NMG are πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And yeah...i sooo much LOVE your FF...and your siggies...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they are realllyyy beautiful...i admire the way you got the hang of siggy making so fast...it took me ages πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, to this very multi talented girl, i want to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...With multiple doses of happiness and blessings πŸ˜ƒ

May God Always Bless You, hun...and may you get the very best in life πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Ameen πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Flowers for you...they are not as good as the ones Rati received on her birthday πŸ˜‰ but they are good enough πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And this is your gift from RAD πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you like them, dear πŸ˜ƒ

Take care and Have a Great Day πŸ˜ƒ

Hugs and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again πŸ˜ƒ

Love, Amy😊

P.S: So many emoticons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivi:)

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.
We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.
So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you<3

A rose for a rose😳

chocolatesπŸ˜ƒ

pizza for you☺️

today is the birthday of someone very special...my dear friend shu❀️
she was aysha..then became ayhsu and now my dearest shu😳
a very happy birthday to you dearπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

i don't exact rem when we first met but it was MN paradise...the things that i remembered was our drooling on wet chestπŸ˜† we became more closer friends on NMG...now she's one of my bestest friend hereπŸ˜›
she is witty, she is bold, die hard romantic...always wants romance in FFs..kabhi nahi thakti iss meinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...she is naughty, totally hilarious , always loving and such a sweetheart<3
whenever i see that her green batti is on i can't wait to talk to her on cc...she just makes me smiles forgetting any worries❀️
she is a die-hard ARJUN fan,mayur and arti pankha...simply adores SRk😳
she is a budding talent as an ff writer
she simply rocks!
i love her just so much...she is the one with whom i never get intimidated..we always hit off from where we last ended...she's a riot...i never felt at unease with her
she's a very lovely girl
make sure u make your nani and us proud by becoming an IAS officerπŸ‘πŸΌ
i still rem those crazy texting we did when we both gave missed calls to junπŸ˜†
tera drug aur mera chocolateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i love drooling with her on ab, arti, mayur , srkπŸ˜›
u know the best person who understands komu is shu only😳
aur mai kya tareefo ke pool bandhu?πŸ˜†..bas dil se yehi dua nikalti hai...khush rehna...salamat rehna...allah aapki har dua kabool kareπŸ€—

have a rocking b'day.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
love ya loadsπŸ€—
now lets party shu ishtyle with her customary champagne😎
πŸ˜†

ps: pool kand ab na karna😈

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res... *sigh*

Hey Ayshu.. This message is from Ritu and Me...

First of all, wish you a very very very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..

May this day bring loads and loads of joy, success and happiness filled with warmth and all the best wishes so that you can always have a pleasant smile while walking through this journey of life... May you always be surrounded with positive vibes, the people who love you and care for you, and shower you with so much affection and love, that you can spread all the love around you. May God always shower his choicest blessings on you and always be with you.. 😊😊😊😊

Though its not been very long since we have started talking.. the few chats that we had, be it FB or CC.. you have come across to me as person who loves to spread joy and smiles everywhere, a person who is matured but at the same time is child-like .. a person who is very sensitive and caring... not to forget being honest and frank.. Please do not change Ayshu.. These are traits of people who value  principles, r'ships and people around them.

A small gift for you from the TRIO... 😊😊😊😊😊

Once again wish you a very Happy Birthday πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜Š ..

Loads of love and wishes,

Ritu & Divya.
Edited by .Divya. - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*clears throat*

Gale main laal tie .. ghar main ik char payi .. takiya ik aur hum do .. ik hi hai rqazai .. sardi kaisey jaye gi .. kaho kaisey hamien neend aye gi .. 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

le aj main ne terey liye yeh chichora song bhi ga diya 😳 , aur kaisey na gati, aj sab kuch teri psnd kao ., kyun aj tera happy wala birthday hai na πŸ˜ƒ

Happy birthday ayshuu

Merey jiger ka tukra

❀️ ❀️

OKay so i seriously don't remember when did i met you πŸ€”, but i know you are one of my early readers 😳. My always support since start πŸ€— .. but the last i remember is that we all having crazy fun on NMG CC over every topic!!. 🀣

Whether it be ARTI, or bhains, or baba or matey or whatever!!, we all have had crazzy times and we all still do!! 🀣 . i seriously cherish the time and it brings an automatic smile πŸ˜ƒ

You are one of those people, who make others there fans by the aura of self confidence they carry. I love you bindaas style πŸ˜Ž , your chichore songs πŸ₯³, your romantic demands ☺️, your champagne obsession  , your pool parties ⭐️ .. and most of all I LOVE YOU. ❀️

Wishing you a very happy birthday ayshu. May all your wishes come true and you lead a happy successful and blissful life, always surrounded by your loved ones. I wish for health and success for you, in every step and every phase of life. πŸ€—

I am so glad that youa re stepping in the creative world of FFs and siggies,and wish you loads of success there.

Wish you get your mayank soon! 😳

May your fulfil yur nani's wishes and make her and your parents proud! πŸ€—
Ameen .. sum ameen.

You are a person with a  golden heart, and i cherish your friendship. I seriously do.
You are the ronaq of NMG,

Love you jiger.

Okay now after the speech comes the gifts.

This is the OS you requested, 😳, i tried my best to write in the way you would have liked, and i hope you like it 😳

Bliss

and after that a MN siggy 😳

Love you ayshuu .. ❀️ 

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO U...HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO U...HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY DEAR Ayshhuuu ...HAPPPY BIDTHDAY TO U...HAPPYYY B'DAYYY SWEETHEARTTT...
Luv u Sweethearttt...u r the Sweetesssttt😳...*Jun IshtyleeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*
(Ab ye mat kehna k mein har kisi k b'day post per yahi likhti hoon...😳🀣)
May u haveee manyyy More...n on ur B'day ...i wanna wish for u...dat may you have an awesome life ahead filled with joys. May all your wishes come true. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
May you have success and happiness at every step you take forward in this journey along with all the best wishes of your near and dear ones.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
May your special day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love ,memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.πŸ˜³πŸ€—
I hope  every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.πŸ₯³πŸ˜³
May Allah All Mighty Bless U ALWAYSSS..Ayshuuu...😳
i just wanna say that u r a luvlyyy and adorableee person😳
n Extremlyyy Veryyy Veryyy NAUGHTY...😈
but i luvvv ur naughtiness... ni Just Luv the Way u r Ayshu...😳u r justtt tooo adorable...such a Cutie Pie...😳i m so Blessed to have u as a frnd...πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
i can't express my feeling dat how much i m attached to u...n how much my love is for ya...i just wishhh alll the happiness for ya...frmmm the bottom of my heart...πŸ€—

https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/114/9/5/Starry_Blue_Cake_by_xXx__Kawaii__xXx.jpg

https://www.syriagiftshop.com/images/uploads/flo12.jpg

luv u Ayshuuu...muaahhh...n Happyyy B'day again jiger...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
have a blasttt on ur b'day...πŸ€—
ENJOYYY LOTSSS...
Stay Blessed n Happyyy Alwaysss...😳
Alwaysss Just Keep Smiling Sweethearttt...*just Like JUN...πŸ˜ƒ*πŸ€—

LUV YAβ€οΈπŸ€—
ANNU ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so m back issi saal to unres...πŸ˜†

well abhi 2 days ago u said ki we met on Rati Bring Back Mission Thread and that's when i saw u so serious regarding it that i thot u are a serious girl😳 situations make people seem different i must say🀣 coz u are a jovial, good humoured, honest, sweet, a little kiddish n a good hearted personπŸ€—πŸ€—

okay i wanna wish you the success in terms of life, love and as a person too...May God Bless You Dil se coz that matters a lot when its him blessing😳

okay so am i supposed to wish you pool n champagne party too kyaπŸ˜²πŸ€” may u have all that u want🀣

n these siggies n Update dedication is just for u...not that its too much but a small small gift from me to uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now coming to your song dedication...well u like to dedicate urself Sheila ki jawaani...ur entry song😲 but here's one from my side:

smile an ever lasting smile 
a smile can bring you near to me 
don't ever let me find you gone 
'cause that would bring a tear to me 
this world has lost its glory 
let's start a brand new story 
now my love 
you think that I don't even mean 
a single word I say 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

talk in ever lasting words 
and dedicate them all to me 
and I will give you all my life 
i'm here if you should call to me 
you think that I don't even mean 
a single word I say 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da da da da 

May u and your love start a brand new story soonπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

now coming to our MN pagalpanti...😍...well we are truly mad in that case coz we still discuss MN as if MJHT still on air abhi bhi...πŸ˜†...waise  now that i think, it isπŸ€”πŸ˜†

i love to discuss every bit of MN wid u...its like the best refential story ever when talking about just anything n everything😍❀️

okay now coming outta my MN fangirl mode...πŸ˜†

All i wanna say is give the best to the things that matter to u n u'll get all that u want coz u deserve all the happiness and dreams that u look forward to...be always this iridescent and effervescent girl that u are...Love yaπŸ€—
Have a nice nice dayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday AyshuπŸ€—

birthday cake 
birthday wishes

gifts

happy birthday ayshu, may all your dreams come true
you and komz are like the live wire of our cc, your chichore songs are amazing πŸ˜†
you love drooling on arjun😳 but i think ram kapoor aaap ko bade hi ache lagte hain πŸ€£
and your demand of romance in ff is so cute yaar 
i think the first time we met was in cc only,arti brought us together and since then i have enjoyed so much reading your comments and your one liners are kamaal, you have got a great sense of humour,like komz you are also very naughty , the quality i love the most in you is that you are always cheerful and always make a mast atmosphere in CC in good or bad times.i love reading your ff aswell πŸ˜³
sorry for not being active yaar , i have been busy with a lot of stuff and lot of troubles lol but i always cherish the good and bad times we have been together and may our friendship continue to stay strong for all times to come ameen.
aaj toh tu pool mein jump zaroor karna πŸ˜‰πŸ€£...its your day 
Happy birthday  love you loadsπŸ€—

Edited by --Nida-- - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely thread komziee!! .. πŸ₯³

updated my post!! .. happy birthday ayshuu!! .. πŸ€—