Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

under a rock obviously.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i was avoiding the thread cuz i figured it'll be a yawnfest of   praises for the Goddess..

i have to read page one.. i slightly saw the episode.. the contestants are such SUCK Ups to AB...  and the contestant in question reminded me of heros of the 70s.. 'sir ji, aapke haath se paani peekar main toh dhan ho gaya".. πŸ₯± i feel bad for the guy and everyhing.. not mocking his disability but give me a break..

Big B's been the geenie to all these contestant.. main aaj aapki wish poori kar deta hoon.. aapko ek sunehri mauka mil raha hai meri Sunehri se baat karne ka .. πŸ€ͺ

He said that line about sunehra mauka meeting Sunehri'? πŸ₯±I have not watched this video nor do I watch KBC. I just go by articles. But I'm sure my criticism would be 10X harsher if I saw this happening on the screen. πŸ€’ I cannot stand either  Bacchan's real life persona. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Yes, I did admit to it (as if it was some top-secret), but WHEN? AFTER you said I ALWAYS compare Ash with Kat. Not BEFORE.

There was absolutely no need to bring up Kat's name? OK then what were YOU doing a few pages back?

So it is FINE for you to talk about "other actors" but if I name only "ONE" among them, I'm wrong? If this is not hypocrisy, then what is? πŸ˜•

And YET you know I ALWAYS compare Ash and Kat? What the... πŸ˜†

Weight issues=Sonam
Drug abuse=Abhay, Ranbir
All 3 of the above=Star kids. And there Ive said it.
Now where did I bring Kat into the picture? You have this urge to bring Kat in to make Ash look good. Chalo let me say it...both Ash and Kat are comparable.
Kat=Bad Hindi accent
Ash=Bad English accent
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Is that what goes around your home too that you are so sure about their lines? πŸ˜†

Yeah...btw I am Aditya Rai. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

He said that line about sunehra mauka meeting Sunehri'? πŸ₯±I have not watched this video nor do I watch KBC. I just go by articles. But I'm sure my criticism would be 10X harsher if I saw this happening on the screen. πŸ€’ I cannot stand either  Bacchan's real life persona. πŸ€ͺ

nah.. thats just me being a 'b'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  

Originally posted by: Meena1

nah.. thats just me being a 'b'.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay. but still not watching two sycophants' kissing each others' arse. πŸ₯³
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Weight issues=Sonam
Drug abuse=Abhay, Ranbir
All 3 of the above=Star kids. And there Ive said it.
Now where did I bring Kat into the picture? You have this urge to bring Kat in to make Ash look good. Chalo let me say it...both Ash and Kat are comparable.
Kat=Bad Hindi accent
Ash=Bad English accent

If I remember, you said "other actors... even star kids", not just star kids. So stop eating your own words. πŸ˜†

But seriously, I don't have any urge to bring Kat into a topic. It could be any other actor. Why not Kat? Kat pe kisine copyright laga rakha hai kya? πŸ˜†

Yeah...btw I am Aditya Rai. πŸ˜‰

Achcha, har roz apne behen ko galiyan dete ho kya? Nikamme Aditya Rai! πŸ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ashna26

Lol Vanitygirl πŸ˜†  I can imagine already? Like I said in another post actresses get bashed the most here about everything they do? Not only Aishwarya but somehow everytime Aishwarya is defended by some they are accused being their PR or sending PM or having double ID lol! πŸ˜ƒ

Achcha!! Wonder why no one targetted me yet? I guess "in front, there is a crocodile festival." πŸ˜†
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the respect people show and love for AB on KBC is cute. I just watched an episode and thought it was nice that people love him so much. He is an icon in India if not on IF lol. I think for a lot of the people it's a moment they will always remember as something special. And I think AB speaks really well to people. 
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's not entirely true. She didn't knock the doors of Hollywood because she wanted to. She did that because she had no choice. Salman used to create havoc on her film sets and threatened producers not to take her in their films. With his underworld connections, who wouldn't be scared?

So Aishwarya had to go outside for work. But I don't think it back-fired entirely though! She became world famous, did a couple of good international movies, got the "most beautiful woman in the world" tag, Cannes, Madame Tussauds etc etc. Not so bad eh!

I agree ..come one lets not be hard at her for going international. She had no other option. Srk Khan conveniently kicked her out of Chalte Chalte and four other movies that she was a part of!..she was out-casted..I dont think she had much in her kitty.

I dont hate her or love her..but i do feel bad for her for suffering so much for no mistake of hersπŸ˜•...maybe thts how the world functions. it really is a man's world!!

Ash=Bad English accent

like are you checking me out ~ Sunehri.. 🀣

Dex - the arse kissing is a ghastly sight.. yea, avoid if you can.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i wonder how often they end up like this guy... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey you can't control tht when its time, its time..

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jko/lowres/jkon33l.jpg

do i see a warning coming my way.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†