Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Agree! But what can she do if it's NOT her PR! Not pray publically, ignore all calls she gets regarding KBC! Besides, another man wanted to talk to Aishu and was a huge fan of Jeans and Big B called her up. And this man said he wanted Big B to tell the WHOLE team--if Aishu available, why not call her, she is apart of that TEAM!

@why not call Hrithik: maybe Aishu was my accessible since she's at home and not working and HR is filming right now--makes sense na?!

@the way she said "namaste paa": should she have said: "Wazz up fool"?! Ppl's criticism shock me a little. She greeted him pleasantly like any one greeting their F-I-L would. My bhabhi doesn't say "Hello Dad", but "Jayshri Krishna" every time she picks up a call from an elder. And I always end conversation with my parents that way. I don't see what the big deal is if she opted more a traditional greeting--it seems highly appropriate.

As for her comments regarding the conversation like :"wow" and "god bless you"...seriously, when someone tells you a story like that, most ppl are left speechless. I thought it was highly appropriate and sensitive. 

It begins to be a little difficult to believe that this isn't PR...
ESPECIALLY after all these mandir photos, talking to handicapped fans, making sure to show her in her pregnant beauty in photos and ads, ALL happens RIGHT after the Heroine fiasco.

I think her PR knows very well that many have begun to not like Aish for what had happened, so they're trying to do damage control... 
I know what I'm saying is incredibly insensitive, and believe me, I hate that my opinion is what it is.

haha but I gotta be honest... it seems like a little too much than an honest effort to re-install her image has a celebrity. 

As for the other things you talked about.. I don't really have an opinion/problem with what she said to the man, or the way she said it.

My theory:

If it's on TV or news, it's a stunt.

Had Amitabh generally and truly cared for the man, he would have had Aishwarya personally meet the man, without the cameras. But he chooses to call Aish (not even the same day, the next, it shows how well planned it was) on  top rated show. I see no genuineness in the act, but I do appreciate the man speaking of his experience, that is all good. 

Hrithik donated a few lakhs to each contest on saregamapa, cuz he cared for struggling singers. ðŸ¤“ You really want me to blv he's so big hearted when he does this in front of the cameras, a week before Guzarish is releasing. 

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

She doesn't react not because she doesn't know how to retaliate, it is because she never believed in saying bad things about others. So many actresses openly bitch about each other. But she never indulged in mudslinging. It is so easy to scream from roof-tops saying how great they are or how big a victim they are, but it requires great strength and and a lot of perserverance to be silent. Her mother has played a BIG role in bringing up well and shaping her into a wonderful human being. Hats off to that!

I agree I think Aishwarya is well brought up by her parents and not to bitch and gossip about others and have respect for all. And not to react to all things that are said and just be silent. Being silent is difficult . IF you know the truth and your friends and family does no reason to scream and shout. Bollywood is not used to that. But I'm sure Aishwarya isn't perfect and made mistakes  be in her career or personal life but that is human in mine opinion.

Originally posted by: zainab25

My theory:

If it's on TV or news, it's a stunt.

Had Amitabh generally and truly cared for the man, he would have had Aishwarya personally meet the man, without the cameras. But he chooses to call Aish (not even the same day, the next, it shows how well planned it was) on  top rated show. I see no genuineness in the act, but I do appreciate the man speaking of his experience, that is all good. 

Hrithik donated a few lakhs to each contest on saregamapa, cuz he cared for struggling singers. ðŸ¤“ You really want me to blv he's so big hearted when he does this in front of the cameras, a week before Guzarish is releasing. 

yeh id be offended with that charity act of his...its not like the singers were asking for any donation, and they were perfectly capable people who could earn for themselves...

...if he really wanted to help, he could have used his influence to get them a job in one of his movie albums, get them actual work in bollywood,so tht they can earn for themselves...or like vaibhavi says on just dance, offer them free coaching from a reputed singer/music director...

i dunt get how his 10 lakhs are gonna help the contestants...they are not from poor families with no income or anything..they are from proper middle class families...

its offensive to treat people with pity...i wouldnt want anyone to feel sorry for me,or go out of their way to "help" me when i dunt need their help...
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago