Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Killer

hmm.. one thing i would like to say tht many others i have also noticed not the good side for ashwariya in people generally...and i think she herself is responsible.. as far as i know when she started with hum dil de...and taal she was doing pretty good and people did like her..its the hollywood wannabe thing that has ruined her...trying to get the shadow of an 'International Image' she has overexposed herself and that image looks fake to her own country people .. even her accent is criticized and also her marriage with abhishek has touched the clouds...

i have nothing against ashwariya .. i think she is nice and can act gracely...but her hollywood wannabe image has defintely cost her a LOT .. may be i am wrong...and following her footsteps these days is Hrithik Roshan, he tries to be look and appear western tht looks so much fake to me...he hasnt learnt his lesson from KITES and his recent flop show just dance

That's not entirely true. She didn't knock the doors of Hollywood because she wanted to. She did that because she had no choice. Salman used to create havoc on her film sets and threatened producers not to take her in their films. With his underworld connections, who wouldn't be scared?

So Aishwarya had to go outside for work. But I don't think it back-fired entirely though! She became world famous, did a couple of good international movies, got the "most beautiful woman in the world" tag, Cannes, Madame Tussauds etc etc. Not so bad eh!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

By the way, it just struck me. Since this is being blown out of proportion and called a PR exercise, what if Ash chose to not answer the call? Let me guess the comments

"Oh she's too full of herself"
"She's so rude, she doesn't care about her fans"
"Ash is such a stuck-up ****"

🀣

There is no way in the world this woman is going to win! πŸ₯±

Believe me...it wouldnt have been telecast or come out in the media if she hadnt answered her phone.

Btw in reply to your other post-Sorry to blow your bubble but I am not interested in stalking either Ash or you.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

Oh that would just be her true colors chowing Vanity girl.

If she responds she is just putting up an act, if she doesnt she is just being her icy bitchy self πŸ˜†

lol tell me about it Roshini! πŸ˜†

Oh that would just be her true colors chowing Vanity girl.

If she responds she is just putting up an act, if she doesnt she is just being her icy bitchy self πŸ˜†

well thats the rule of thumb and can be applied to every celebrity... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anku - long time πŸ€—

Roshni!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— I really missed my fav. member from BS. Although I dont think even I have been here in awhile lol! 😳 How are youu?

ps.- As always, I love the points you put up in this thread :D

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Believe me...it wouldnt have been telecast or come out in the media if she hadnt answered her phone.

Yeah but somehow it would be out in the media and the bashing would erupt! πŸ˜†

Btw in reply to your other post-Sorry to blow your bubble but I am not interested in stalking either Ash or you.

Of course you are. How else would you know I am ALWAYS comparing Ash and Kat had you not 'stalked' my posts? πŸ˜†

Even if you don't stalk my posts, it's good for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

well thats the rule of thumb and can be applied to every celebrity... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I agree totally   Miss Meena  - since we are talking about Ash in this thread and I have 15 mins to kill I wrote it for her.
πŸ˜†Raas leela and Character Dheela are interchangeable depending on which star one is writing about πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

πŸ€—Sweetie. I am fine  just a little busy since I started working  so I havent been here in a long time . Kya points re  - its the same old same old. On this forum we keep repeating the same things every few weeks and we dont tire of it too  πŸ˜†
Are you doing good ? I thought of you when there was that bomb last in Delhi.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Yeah but somehow it would be out in the media and the bashing would erupt! πŸ˜†

Of course you are. How else would you know I am ALWAYS comparing Ash and Kat had you not 'stalked' my posts? πŸ˜†

Even if you don't stalk my posts, it's good for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You yourself admitted to comparing Ash and Kat in terms of popularity. I am sure you will admit saying a zillion times that Ash's BO standing is second only to Kat. Few posts back you compared Ash's struggles to Kat's struggles to speak English when there was absolutely no need to bring up Kat's name.
Btw one thing I will have to say your "interesting" posts have made quiet an impression on me that I dont need to go around stalking you to remember what you have been saying around the forum.

PS: Now I wonder if I must be scared to receive another barrage of howlarious hate PMs.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Actually, you know what? If you watch the clip
here, you will notice Aishwarya doesn't pick up the call. Yet the show the clip on TV. They get to contact her on the next day. So there, your theory of it never being telecast is bull.