Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2qqWYfX_zw[/YOUTUBE]

Today's episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati featured a very inspiring contestant Yusuf Mallu who is wheelchair bound. Yusuf loves the film Guzaarish and to his pleasant surprise Amitabh Bachchan makes him speak to none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan herself!

P.S. Their costumes change in the middle because when they try to call Aishwarya, she doesn't pick up the call, so they call her in the next episode! Nevertheless, it was heartwarming to watch this clip.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/node/176361

Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
I thought it was really touching! Glad to know movies can have a positive effect on people.

And I'm glad that movies like Guzaarish are made. Sometimes, movies are not only about about All-time-blockbusters! Touching people's hearts matters too. 😊
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was very sweet n touching 😊

StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was touching. That's the beauty of being part of such movies, they stays young and remembered always, silly blockbusters comes and goes but such movies stays in the hearts of people forever.

Proud of Guzaarish. (Loved the movie btw)
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bahurani's PR in overdrive
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrangeBoy

This was touching. That's the beauty of being part of such movies, they stays young and remembered always, silly blockbusters comes and goes but such movies stays in the hearts of people forever.

Proud of Guzaarish. (Loved the movie btw)

Truer words were never said before! Totally agree.

Originally posted by: frosty

True true. May be Ash's PR got a quadriplegic man on KBC and paid him to praise her film and then call her. Or even better I suspect the quadraplegic man works for her PR.  ðŸĪŠ
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very touching and this what make Guzaarish avery cpecial film and we are so proud of it .

StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frosty

Sorry, but that's disgusting thing to say.

Its a REAL person sitting there and sharing his views on the movie Guzaarish on how he felt it was his own journey. Where does PR comes in? actors are also humans and will never play such cheap games, and I don't even see any need of it, its not like Guzaarish going to release this Friday or something the movie came a year back, so her PR does not need to do any publicity.

Some people. 😕
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrangeBoy

Sorry, but that's disgusting thing to say.

Its a REAL person sitting there and sharing his views on the movie Guzaarish on how he felt it was his own journey. Where does PR comes in? actors are also humans and will never play such cheap games, and I don't even see any need of it, its not like Guzaarish going to release this Friday or something the movie came a year back, so her PR does not need to do any publicity.

Some people. 😕

Word.