Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Eowyn

I am completely in love with Surya and Karishma...

Two super cute, super awesome hybrids I must say...
They really crack me up with some of their one linersπŸ˜†
Awesome update Aysha...
The flow from the tension filled fight to the peaceful ending was just brilliant...
Love yaπŸ€—

Yes the babies are super cute its just how i see them really ANGELS ke ghar main ANGELS hi paida honge. Aur ABHIYA ki bache hone the ithni hi cuteAnd U know me and one liners kisi moka ko chod thi nahi main
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Amazing update πŸ‘. Loved it. Please write one more chapter with Abhiya and the twins.

The children were so adorable. 

No fighting only LOVING. Ok
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

wow
awesome
the fight was tough
all together
continue soon
plz pm me

Bench PressNot tough enough i'd say
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessark

GREAT UPDATE... CANT STOP READING...

Good means i have done my job
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

awesome update, chidrens are so cute yaar

I am pleased U approve of the update
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
that was too nice..
the kids saved the adults n brought peace..
surya n karishma are just awesome..
continue soon..
is the next part the finale of this FF??

We have a few more update left. Theres demand on ABHIYA raising their children plus i have an UPDATE with SID as the babysitter.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

wonderful updateπŸ‘

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superb update Ayesha... outstanding πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the action packed sequences and omg... the kids are too good... I must say Surya is too much like Sid πŸ˜† combo of Sid and Abhay πŸ˜†
and the sis-bro bonding goes wonderful as well...now happy ending left I guess... eagerly waiting to read more πŸ˜³

Surya is after all a RAICHAND so he is bound to inherit the typical Raichand charm and he is Sid's nephew so he has taken over the mantle of being Mr FLAWLESS aka LADIES man aka One Liner ki badshah.  If he has a combination of ABHAY's good looks and intelligence combine it with Sid's best attributes U have a deadly unstoppable force all in one child and don't forget the POWER he has with his siter.  
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow ayesha awesome update I so loved it.God Abhiya babies r storm.The way they bajaoed all superiors wid their charm & wisdom was too gud.Full Mom-Dad pai gunn gaye hai.Misha & jeh ko bhi nhii choda.I so luved it yaar abhi se inn dono ka charm sabke sar chad k bol rha hai God knows aage kya hoga?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Now plz continue I wnt 2 c how Abhiya will handle their miracle baby?😳

ABHIYA were bound to bear ANGELS aright and no force could defeat our CHARMED ones. Misha and Jeh were also not spared i mean the kids are very intelligent to know they had to save their folks at any costs right? Karishma won't be so tame she'll be a firecracker. and Surya will be  Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

ayesha...i just loved it...from last 4 days...i was reading ur ff...i finally caught up with the story...and it is ausum and fantabulous...both the babies are so cute..and bratty..keep biting sid..and now chand too...aww...plz update soon...and pm me when you update...i will be waiting...

Sorry for all these emo's but i love portraying my delight in this manner. I love shockers and i love babies and more so HYBRID babies. Two FF's with ABHIYA babies is no mean feat