Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Usha very good song for manjusha πŸ˜†.. I loved the precap... Muaah to naukraani πŸ˜†
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha Di,

Great threadπŸ‘πŸΌ Your title is just too good😊 Yes, today was a day for maafi. Even Savita asked maafi from Archu.(fake maafi.) Sadly Savita now thinks the worst of Archana, and thinks great of Rasika. One thing that shocked me was her saying mera Ajit. Her saying meri Vandu was totally ok, but mera Ajit? Savita really has love for the Lokhandes now ,at this point she may not even hate Manju and Vinod.

I thought the Archu Sachu scene was cute, and how Archu tied one of Sachu's shoe lace. Usha Di, if you did not get to see the whole episode, I have the update posted.😊

And you're saying Savita thinking Sulo is more chalaq than Rasika is, too good Usha DiπŸ˜† You have made me laugh very hard today.

HiTanya Di😊, Savita asked apology from Archu but it was a fake apology. Archana of course was not aware of this and hugged Savita. Savita did not hug Archu back but gave her a really harsh stare. I don't figure out why Savita is doing this, she is acting a little bit like Rasika these daysπŸ˜†

Edited by bhallarox - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Usha very good song for manjusha πŸ˜†.. I loved the precap... Muaah to naukraani πŸ˜†

i will come with one song pretty soonπŸ˜†..taking dinner break..loved ur postπŸ˜ƒ..maafi was on sale no doubt on thatπŸ˜†..when u buy one..tight hug is freeπŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Usha Di,

Great threadπŸ‘πŸΌ Your title is just too good😊 Yes, today was a day for maafi. Even Savita asked maafi from Archu.(fake maafi.) Sadly Savita now thinks the worst of Archana, and thinks great of Rasika. One thing that shocked me was her saying mera Ajit. Her saying meri Vandu was totally ok, but mera Ajit? Savita really has love for the Lokhandes now ,at this point she may not even hate Manju and Vinod.

I thought the Archu Sachu scene was cute, and how Archu tied one of Sachu's shoe lace. Usha Di, if you did not get to see the whole episode, I have the update posted.😊

And you're saying Savita thinking Sulo is more chalaq than Rasika is, too good Usha DiπŸ˜† You have made me laugh very hard today.

Tanya Di, Savita asked apology from Archu but it was a fake apology. Archana of course was not aware of this and hugged Savita. Savita did not hug Archu back but gave her a really harsh stare. I don't figure out why Savita is doing this, she is acting a little bit like Rasika these daysπŸ˜†

thanks bhalla..i will sure read ur update..i missed some parts..it happens all the timeπŸ˜•
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi dears...😊
Hi Akka...how are you dear...I know its your kids first day...today...evrything is ok for them.??.what about the teachers...You know it seem for Ryan..her teacher is a nice one😊...so I wait and see...Yes You know each year I laugh after...I was nervous...Heart beating..really as if its me who is going to school.πŸ˜†.with all this I never show him my tension...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when the day finished I said Ouff..thank god...everything was all right...πŸ˜†"".I always say good teachers make our children success ""and will always keep saying that..πŸ˜‰
You know what we mothers will never stop worrying for our kids..so we must encourage ourselves..and said yes..everything will be all right for them..πŸ˜‰

come back on your thread...Fabulous thread dear...I can't stop laughing..for the tittle..as if we are in a shop and there is sales on clothes..Buy one and one is free...πŸ˜† You are superb dear...from where you get this idea...?? so good with that episode...πŸ˜†

Yaar I never never see someone like Archu...why she can't be a normal woman..who love her husband ..who is angry when it must be...or even show her husband his mistake...she never talk to Manv about his mistake.All she always says..no need to appologize..or before Manv open his mouth she shut his mouth...😑.πŸ˜†...I think as Tanyji said...what happen to her first mariage affect her a lot..now..Don' t want to accept that Manv can be wrong too...😑

She could tell him .."".I didn't mind you are angry with me..But what you say in vadhu house Hurt me a lot.😭..How could you say...all those rubbish on me...😑 I love Vandhu like my own sist..Its so mean what you say there... Here Manv could realise that yes was wrong...can appologize if he want ect...or even can think about all that next time...
but if always we heard no Manv you no need to appologize...Manv will continue on this way...he will say..oh she will excuse me...I don' t worry for that...

ok..Its our Archu..meri Patty parmeyshuar..how could he be wrong..?πŸ˜†No No

I really want Archu talk to Manv one day ...and so that he can stop this bad attitude...

now savita...what this double role dear...Rasika in Savita body for sureπŸ˜†...we are seeing in live Ghost Number 2.🀣...this time its not Patrick swayes and Woopi/ Demi Moore..But Savita and Rasika...can't believe what I see...How she become evil.like this I say evil cause when she hug her...she has an evil face...πŸ˜†..You know what I'm thinking ..All happen on Ganesh Chaturti...πŸ˜† Why Bappa make her become evil...She pray..she did Aarti as everybody...why Bappa change her that way..So that she saw Archu real face..""for Bappa" everybody know how Archu is..

Why this Uturn just for Ganesh Chaturti..πŸ˜† Perhaps their no reason...Just cause ME..That allπŸ˜†
really i'm 'asking this question..Last time Manv in Prison...just on that day..😑 Now Savita turn bad..on that special occasion...why ..??

Ok I'll never know the reason...but..when she appologize against Archu she has an scary face...Sachi..Sachi...😲 Savita bhoot Gayi...As if There has a mix Rasika and Savita...and this become Cruella😑🀣...Really Savita will be worst day by day...Arman must be quick to know what had happen..cause their couple is in danger..πŸ˜†

Ok let see...Oh ye..Like Precap...πŸ‘

Before I end ...Few words for Jai..

Thank Jai for your very nice words.on yesterday...Great to have you dear..Hope you are fine..and your work is ok too..Since a long time..we didn't have you...Its always a pleasureπŸ˜ƒ to have you here dear😊...we miss you yaar..and now when you come...you got a surprise..from Savita.πŸ˜†..She been bad once more dear...why ??πŸ˜†
She change herself like she changes sarees...everyday...
Help her please to see the truthπŸ˜†...Arman is in danger...especially Archu..πŸ˜†
Take care dear..see youπŸ˜ƒ

Leave you my Akka...see you tomorrow...if time..
Bye evryone πŸ€—
Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

I have to say all mothers are same 😳

It is so nice to read about you and the kids 😍.. esp kids going to school and you people getting tensed πŸ˜†
So Thanee and Usha now you are relaxed seeing the kids happy on first day πŸ˜›... Thanee should be more happy as Ryan liked her teacher tooπŸ˜‰
archanamanav thumbnail

here was my fav scene of the day..sulo manofying her partner savitaπŸ˜†..from main khiladi tu anadi..paas woh aane lage..
Savita singing this song ...

Zara Zara Zara Zara...
Paas Woh Aane Lagi Zara Zara..
Mujhe Bakra Banane Lagi Zara Zara..
Brainwash Karne Lagi Zara Zara..
Zara Zara Zara Zara ZaraπŸ˜†..
Mere Bete Ko churane Lagi Zara Zara..πŸ˜†
Sanskari Bhashan Dene Lagi Zara Zara..πŸ˜†

archanamanav thumbnail
Thanee very nice post yaar..very funny also..U r right ..rasika doing all the talking now out of savita's mouth..
u r very right again..archu should say she also has feelings and she gets hurt by manav's behaviour..she acts like he can never do wrong..πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

I have to say all mothers are same 😳

It is so nice to read about you and the kids 😍.. esp kids going to school and you people getting tensed πŸ˜†
So Thanee and Usha now you are relaxed seeing the kids happy on first day πŸ˜›... Thanee should be more happy as Ryan liked her teacher tooπŸ˜‰

OMG ..i was so relieved today yaar..my son was going kindergarten today..new school ,new teacher..but he did very well ..the teacher sent a note..πŸ˜ƒ..thats greatπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Usha even I wanted to write a song on the same scene.. From the time I saw that scene this song is coming to my mind...So I will use the same pic πŸ˜†

Sulovita needs bournvita as their relation is becoming weak πŸ˜†... Itna achcha rishte to Rasika Aai ki nazar lag gayi
Here Sulo Aai singing to Savita Aai (Usha thanks for the perfect pic formy song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
This song is from Vijaypath Ruk Ruk πŸ˜†
Look Look Look Are Tai Look
Oh my partner give me a hug
Dil Mera Duktha tere liye Dil mera tadaptha tereliye
Gussa tere walla walla nakhre tere uff uff uff πŸ˜†