Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya,
Loved your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Especially loved the parts about Arman's approach to the tension in the house...trying to find out what happened to Savita.
Loved what you said about Manav re Sulochana.
Also about Savita...she really seemed possessed today!
The best part was at the end when you wrote about Manju's maid taking their belongings,🀣   You even hoped God would bless her. 🀣
If she really stole their stuff, more power to her. Manju and Vinod deserve this!!!
Red_eyes thumbnail
@Usha di wating for ur song
@OSJ missing u yaar πŸ˜”
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

@Usha di wating for ur song
@OSJ missing u yaar πŸ˜”

okay yaar wait some more okay..i am little busy now..i will come up with some songs and reply everyone..son had great first day at school..i am so happy
Red_eyes thumbnail
@Usha di take ur time how was ur da @ school?
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: archanamanav

okay yaar wait some more okay..i am little busy now..i will come up with some songs and reply everyone..son had great first day at school..i am so happy

See Usha, I told you you didn't have to worry. Children are very resilient. I'm so happy for you and your son that the first day at school was great. Now you can relax!!!
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archanamanav

[okay yaar wait some more okay..i am little busy now..i will come up with some songs and reply everyone..son had great first day at school..i am so happy

Great to know  Siddu had a good time .πŸ‘πŸΌ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Usha, I just love your posts!

Archana will never get a backbone, she will quietly endure everything that comes her way and will just have faith things will fall back into place. Manav is truly lucky to have a wife as forgiving as Archana if he had someone like Varsha or Manju, he would have been doomed!

Savita has lost her mind! I know Archana and Manav didn't help matters with the way they behaved the past couple of days but Archana has started realizing something isn't right, she even asked Sundari who told her about the night an upset Savita came home late. Sadly their concern didn't last long as Savita is only pretending all is well when really she still despises Archana. I agree with Tanya she did look like a devil posessed today. I dread to see what she has in store for Archana

I am just waiting to see when Savita regrets this close bond she has formed with Ajit and especially Rasika. Two people she has known has tried to harm her family she is suddenly so trustworthy of
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Usha are you a twin of Koolsadhu?

So so funny...really the maafi (Sorry) ...it sounded like my daughter,,,,who's vacabulary is full of sorry...LOL

no i am not..😳..i am glad u liked my post..and kool also writes hilarious one's all the time..πŸ˜ƒ..

archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Usha, great write up .Your write ups are better than the show itself ...

the title is so apt as well...

I am not surprised at all that Manav got maafi within 2 minutes of the start of the show .🀒
I think Archana knows that the only way her marriage can survive is if she ..
1...Never ever complains , no matter what happens...
2. Serve everyone ...work very hard and never give anyone any reason to complain ...
So now that she has decided that she has to do all this for the marriage to survive ...she will never ever be angry ...
I think her first divorce has really left a big impact on her and obviously she will not think like a normal girl would ...

So keeping all that in mind , she was  the one who was calling herself wrong andalmsot pleading with Manav not to feel bad ...

He is a very lucky man , that's all I can say ...πŸ€”

Did savita  ask for sorry or was she still angry ? I could not make out .What the hell happened to Savita today ? She was acting as if  the devil posessed her ...😲

Both manav and Archana are doing the right thing by trying to understand what happened .I am also glad that Manav told Savita to stop being nasty to Sulochna just because she is angry .Sulochna was bought to this house by Manav and as she too is Archana's mother , she also should be respected ...

Today Savita was calling Ajit ' mera Ajit ' ...this fellow tried to  murder Manav only a few days ago ...Hate has consumed Savita so much that she has lost her sense of reasoning ...She is destroying her own home ...

Didn't see Varsha , Hope she has gone ...

Precap was great ...πŸ₯³

My SOTD is the maid who works for manjusha for taking all her prized posessions ...
This hug is for her , even though I still have to see the show but I Love that girl who did this great deed .may God bless her ...πŸ€—

thanks gurujiπŸ˜ƒ..i couldn't control laughing when i saw sulo pacifying savita🀣..but i have to say i missed some of the scenes u r saying..need to look for it..some websites don't have all the scenes it seems..i sure didn't see the precap ..and manav telling off savi about sulo..need to see it again
whatever u said is right..archu takes all on her head..whethere it is her fault or not so that her marriage is safe with manav..πŸ€”
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Usha,

🀣

Usha, that was my response to the title of your thread today before I even selected it!!!!  You are something special I tell you. When I read it, I will post my views. That all depends on how long it takes me to stop laughing, because if I laughed so much just from reading the title, I can only imagine how much I'll be laughing while reading your thread.

thanks sharon..it was hilarious episode indeedπŸ˜†