Maafi - Buy One Give One Free!!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Yes ..It was raining maafi today..everybody forgiving everybody..some bought maafi..some got it for for free..😆..Let me tell u who bought maafi and who got lucky and won free mafee..😉😆..
Okay..Manav was ashamed of himself..so he was walking behind archu😆..Archu wasn't very happy..she missed her favourite cartoon on tv....Manav thought she was sad because he was being bad to her..😆..Manav said..u must be angry at me na😳..and u must be not wanting to talk to me atleast this time😳..see i tell the whole world that i know u the best..and time again it is proven otherwise😳..I can never understand u archana..see i got convinced by my mother so easily..😳..and now i am ashamed of myself..😳..
Archana opened her mouth..coz manav let her to😳😆..he said bolo na archana.bolo na..😳..chup kyon ho?..bolo na😳..
Archana said she wasn't even an ounce angry at manav..😳..manav went like this😕..u know guys archu knows by now what this apology of manav means anyway..😆..she is like..oh yea..he asking sorry again..whatever..it is just a matter of days again to drag me in front of DK's BDay party and get me humiliated....she said lets get out of here manav..meri fav cartoon ka time ho raha hai..😆😳..so she hugged him before he even thought of hugging her..see these kind of things people do whenever they are in a rush for something😆..Manav was so happy..oh you r such a nice lady..u forgive me before i ask sorry..i am so lucky that u r my wife..😳😆..and thanks for giving me free maafi..😳..this guy got free maafi because archu has some other thing to do😆..
Oh ..yea..In the D house..savita was waiting for sulo angrily..sulo was late coming in the room..😳
she tried to get savita's attention by moving the blankets😳..but she was looking the other way..😳..Sulo thought i have to make her happy somehow tonight😳..and told savita that she was sitting on her side of the bed😳..still savita was angry😳..so sulo went and sat on the other side..
and said ..see u and my daughter fought..but it is not my fault😳..and i don't want u to take her gussa on me😳..i want u to behave with me just the way u were doing just a few days ago..😳..that was really fun..hugging everywhere..😳..sulo held her hand 😳 while pacifying her😳..she said u can punish archu as much as u want..🤓..but please don't punish me for this..😳..okay u look tired now..not in the mood for hugging ..i can see😒..so please go to sleep..😳..and sulo went to bed..
Savita was like this😲..oh man..this mother daughter duo is one in a million..😲..this is much more chalak than rasika..😲..and i am no bakra..😆..i ain't gonna fall for it..she thought..😆..
so she planned some plan to takle this maa beti and fell asleep..while sulo couldn't fall asleep..because of no hug😳..
So in the morning archu was busy buying maafi from savita..😆..she made aloo ke parate..to melt savita's heart..and she did😲..she said forgive me archu😲..now archu got real shock..how come everyone apologizing her since last night she thought..fault is all mine..i was the one busy watching tv..and goofed up..why are these asking sorry?.😕..none the less she thought..let me ask sorry anyway..she asked sorry and hugged savita too tight..😳..Archu really thought  savita once again turned positive😳😆..but we saw that savita still in the negative side of the scale..
So one bought maafi 😳and one got it for free😃😆..
Archu called manav nonstop and gave him the news that she bought the maafi..manav really liked the news..he likes it when maafi is not free😆..
So i say ..better luck next time manav..may be ur wife won't be in such a rush to watch the cartoon and u can also buy the maafi..not the phokat one😆..
Guys u can discuss here if u wish..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆usha u r great how u think this way hehehe.2day as expected archu forgive manav so easily and i think usha EK MAAFI and ONE HUG free with it😆😆😆everyone who will want maafi frm archu will get a sp TIGHT HUG free.so the admirer of archu will stand in line will ask MAFI AND GET A SP MASALA HUG free.sul supposed to ask mafi to savi😆and one hug free.if sundari 2day say the real truth about savi-rasika secret then she also grt a hug frm archu😆
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

😆usha u r great how u think this way hehehe.2day as expected archu forgive manav so easily and i think usha EK MAAFI and ONE HUG free with it😆😆😆everyone who will want maafi frm archu will get a sp TIGHT HUG free.so the admirer of archu will stand in line will ask MAFI AND GET A SP MASALA HUG free.sul supposed to ask mafi to savi😆and one hug free.if sundari 2day say the real truth about savi-rasika secret then she also grt a hug frm archu😆

ha ha..u r right..hug is free when she gives maafi and gets one..🤣..yes sulo was expecting one hug atleast😳🤣
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
Usha are you a twin of Koolsadhu?

So so funny...really the maafi (Sorry) ...it sounded like my daughter,,,,who's vacabulary is full of sorry...LOL
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Usha, great write up .Your write ups are better than the show itself ...

the title is so apt as well...

I am not surprised at all that Manav got maafi within 2 minutes of the start of the show .🤢
I think Archana knows that the only way her marriage can survive is if she ..
1...Never ever complains , no matter what happens...
2. Serve everyone ...work very hard and never give anyone any reason to complain ...
So now that she has decided that she has to do all this for the marriage to survive ...she will never ever be angry ...
I think her first divorce has really left a big impact on her and obviously she will not think like a normal girl would ...

So keeping all that in mind , she was  the one who was calling herself wrong andalmsot pleading with Manav not to feel bad ...

He is a very lucky man , that's all I can say ...🤔

Did savita  ask for sorry or was she still angry ? I could not make out .What the hell happened to Savita today ? She was acting as if  the devil posessed her ...😲

Both manav and Archana are doing the right thing by trying to understand what happened .I am also glad that Manav told Savita to stop being nasty to Sulochna just because she is angry .Sulochna was bought to this house by Manav and as she too is Archana's mother , she also should be respected ...

Today Savita was calling Ajit ' mera Ajit ' ...this fellow tried to  murder Manav only a few days ago ...Hate has consumed Savita so much that she has lost her sense of reasoning ...She is destroying her own home ...

Didn't see Varsha , Hope she has gone ...

Precap was great ...🥳

My SOTD is the maid who works for manjusha for taking all her prized posessions ...
This hug is for her , even though I still have to see the show but I Love that girl who did this great deed .may God bless her ...🤗
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usha,
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Usha, that was my response to the title of your thread today before I even selected it!!!!  You are something special I tell you. When I read it, I will post my views. That all depends on how long it takes me to stop laughing, because if I laughed so much just from reading the title, I can only imagine how much I'll be laughing while reading your thread.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Oh Yes ..It was raining maafi today..everybody forgiving everybody..some bought maafi..some got it for for free..😆..Let me tell u who bought maafi and who got lucky and won free mafee..😉😆..
Okay..Manav was ashamed of himself..so he was walking behind archu😆..Archu wasn't very happy..she missed her favourite cartoon on tv....Manav thought she was sad because he was being bad to her..😆..Manav said..u must be angry at me na😳..and u must be not wanting to talk to me atleast this time😳..see i tell the whole world that i know u the best..and time again it is proven otherwise😳..I can never understand u archana..see i got convinced by my mother so easily..😳..and now i am ashamed of myself..😳..
Archana opened her mouth..coz manav let her to😳😆..he said bolo na archana.bolo na..😳..chup kyon ho?..bolo na😳..
Archana said she wasn't even an ounce angry at manav..😳..manav went like this😕..u know guys archu knows by now what this apology of manav means anyway..😆..she is like..oh yea..he asking sorry again..whatever..it is just a matter of days again to drag me in front of DK's BDay party and get me humiliated....she said lets get out of here manav..meri fav cartoon ka time ho raha hai..😆😳..so she hugged him before he even thought of hugging her..see these kind of things people do whenever they are in a rush for something😆..Manav was so happy..oh you r such a nice lady..u forgive me before i ask sorry..i am so lucky that u r my wife..😳😆..and thanks for giving me free maafi..😳..this guy got free maafi because archu has some other thing to do😆..
Oh ..yea..In the D house..savita was waiting for sulo angrily..sulo was late coming in the room..😳
she tried to get savita's attention by moving the blankets😳..but she was looking the other way..😳..Sulo thought i have to make her happy somehow tonight😳..and told savita that she was sitting on her side of the bed😳..still savita was angry😳..so sulo went and sat on the other side..
and said ..see u and my daughter fought..but it is not my fault😳..and i don't want u to take her gussa on me😳..i want u to behave with me just the way u were doing just a few days ago..😳..that was really fun..hugging everywhere..😳..sulo held her hand 😳 while pacifying her😳..she said u can punish archu as much as u want..🤓..but please don't punish me for this..😳..okay u look tired now..not in the mood for hugging ..i can see😒..so please go to sleep..😳..and sulo went to bed..
Savita was like this😲..oh man..this mother daughter duo is one in a million..😲..this is much more chalak than rasika..😲..and i am no bakra..😆..i ain't gonna fall for it..she thought..😆..
so she planned some plan to takle this maa beti and fell asleep..while sulo couldn't fall asleep..because of no hug😳..
So in the morning archu was busy buying maafi from savita..😆..she made aloo ke parate..to melt savita's heart..and she did😲..she said forgive me archu😲..now archu got real shock..how come everyone apologizing her since last night she thought..fault is all mine..i was the one busy watching tv..and goofed up..why are these asking sorry?.😕..none the less she thought..let me ask sorry anyway..she asked sorry and hugged savita too tight..😳..Archu really thought  savita once again turned positive😳😆..but we saw that savita still in the negative side of the scale..
So one bought maafi 😳and one got it for free😃😆..
Archu called manav nonstop and gave him the news that she bought the maafi..manav really liked the news..he likes it when maafi is not free😆..
So i say ..better luck next time manav..may be ur wife won't be in such a rush to watch the cartoon and u can also buy the maafi..not the phokat one😆..
Guys u can discuss here if u wish..😃

Wow ! Good one I just loved it🤗
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Usha dear once again brilliant write up 😉..you are becoming a pro here...
Well well now Savita has reached new heights in planning...Archu the poor goat once again forgiving n asking forgiveness to Manav for his fault..brilliant..how many times this has been done..Every time Manav says this I am sorry I will understand u more he repeats it again n more or less makes situation worse by arguing with his mom or doing something not necessary...

Tanya dear Savita has not yet forgiven Archu its her act...Thanks to Rasika advice this time around she is making her moves carefully...I am sure a scenario is going to home wher Archu is going to be in bad light in front of Manav again n Manav is going to blindly get angry on her as usual...
Today also as idiot he was giving tit for tat to his mom.Even they though he was trying to sort it out there is way to say it when a mom is hugely pissed.Hence Archu was keeping quite, this guy cant even see that.He could have handled his mom in a different way knowing that Savita was angry only Archu thought of this n sent Manav in...This guy is going to n has now increased Savita hatred..Brilliant work by Manav in making Savita completely now think that Manav is biwi ka ghulam...If he had talked a bit maturely thinks could have been different instead of giving some stern replies...He should first taken Savita alone n talked..Man when will this guy show some smartness here...
Well now only Arman have turned their focus back on Savita...It is this lack of attention n taking it for granted attitude from these 2 as soon as Sulo entered has made Savita really explode...
It was good to see Archu asking Sundari about Savita ,again Archu asked not Manav...Its been this kind of ignorance which has pissed off Savita n in a way coz of MAnav's over indulgence in Archu 's Maika now Archu has take the brunt...Both are at mistake but Manav a bit more here n the poor scape goat Archu is going to bear the heat now///
Had Arman given equal importance n not all of a sudden ignored savita in front of Sulo n varsha may be Savita would have been so pissed even seeing the FD papers...
Archu Maika just took control of D's house and the moment they took control as Savita was so sweet in allowing it things  started to change n Rasika took the advantage n now old savita is back with a bang...
In all this the poor goat Archu does not know Savita has bigger plans for her...
Sulo needs to stop her bashans to anyone n its better for her to be away from D's...I think its good for Sulo n D's to be away from D's house...otherwise she will also face the brunt for no fault of the poor women who has quite happy with good people in the ashrams...
Now with Savita planning new schemes with Rasika being her mentor Arman and especially Archu is going to be some trouble..
Had Arman not repeated this ignorance behavior ,had they learnt from their mistakes things would have been different...Well now poor Archu is going to have to bear the Savita brunt all over again...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usha,
Wonderfully funny post, as usual.😆
Thanks for making us laugh every day, as PR is a lost cause in this department, usually.

I loved your interpretation of the maafis given/bought.😆 How you described Archana's free maafi to Manav...pure delight

I don't understand her though. Thought she would at least be angry with him for dragging her over to Ajit and humiliating her so much, especially the part about his wife not supporting him regarding Vandu. Shocked Archana wasn't upset about this.

I can understand her feeling guilty about giving Varsha the money and not Vandu, and the fall out from that. To not be angry with Manav at all...shocked!!!

I loved Manav in the last scene at the office when Archana called to tell him about the "bought" maafi!  When he finally got the courage to answer the phone, he was like a kid who was told he was getting his favourite toy which he had longed for, for a long time!!!!

He was so happy and childlike one minute, then when he remembered where he was, he suddenly became the mature and responsible businessman he is at the office 😊  Loved him here!   He really is an amazing actor!!!! 
Red_eyes thumbnail
@Usha di good one very archu miss carton 😆