Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update! Ab ki hoga? (tuuti-phutti Punjabi/Hindi) lol can't wait to read more. Loved the update! Taklu Maan? Ew.. Let's just say that Maan's hair grows really, really fast. :)
LuvScooby thumbnail
Love at first sight for Savitri ๐Ÿ˜† Chalo, bete se pehle mom ko toh Geet se pyar ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet's delicate beauty was described so beautifully here, her disregard for her looks was what really brought out the true innocence in her too. Loved the little remark by Dev too, poor Geet so oblivious to what is really cooking.  Can't wait for her reaction and oh Meera's reaction too, it can't be very pleasant I bet.  

Very nice update, I guess Savitri's tendency to speak her mind is what is going to bring maaneet together๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear just read your fic
its awesome
lovely concept
plz continue soon and add me in your pm list too
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The thing I liked best was that there was no more confusing drama between Meera and Geet...
Highly relieved Jazz...
So finally the match is set in Savitriji's mind...
But if we look back to the title of the story...
The drama is yet to unfold...
Thanks for the PM Jazz...
Kudos๐Ÿค—
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi there...thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! Love dit|! Savitri impressed by Geet n wants her as her badu bahu! Daman correctts her when she thinks Meera is Geet. |Update soon
Aussiebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jazz my Sakhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ now come on, give me pat on my back ๐Ÿ˜† I finally completed reading all the updates...am soo loving it how the story is building up... !!!
Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

I m missing this in AGchat๐Ÿ˜ณ

I went there once...๐Ÿ˜ˆ but no one was there so I left...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Comment updated on Page 75.
OMG that was fantastic Jazz... i'm literally jumping on my seat eager to read the next part... esp want to see Geet's reaction when she finds out ๐Ÿ˜†
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Jazz,

Aww, sweet sisters teasing Meera but who knows what will come next for them to deal with specially Geet.๐Ÿ˜†

"Khulus kay bandon mein ek khami hai Adam

Sitam-Zarif bla kay Jald-baz hotay hain" SSK was so sure she will find her Bahu today itself that she did not want to postpone & forgot to inform Chaudhary Mohinderlal. 

So far Daman look more indulgent person & Arjun is limned as somewhat obsessive impulsive person.

SSK saw Geet's beauty & her dedication to help her sister to be fitting to be her Bari Bahu. It's true that Geet's incognizance of her own beauty is more binding than her being aware of her charm but SSK is overbearing now. She just can't impose her decision on others without them being least prepared that too in such matter.  

But I am waiting to see If it's SSK's love at first sight then how is it going to be for Maan (When he comes with grown hair๐Ÿ˜†)?