cont soon and pm me dear...

thnxx 4 ur comment dr...😊😊
Netz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

geet and maan in train

love in train

actually lv n trn could hv been a vry gd idea dr.. ha ha ha thnxxx 4 d idea...
Netz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alysia03

good starting re... :) chalie ja :D

thnxx kucho ..luv ya...
Netz thumbnail
Hii frns.. thnxx a lott for ur support and love..i dint thoughtt hat my first ff l hv such a nice response frm u ppl..i hv replied 2 in pg 4-8.. thnxx again.. now after along time im updating dis ff.. actually thought that ll not write ever.. but ur love, support and spcly for my writing inspration frn payel, here am i.. so frns.. happy reading...

CHAPTER 2

Both Maan and Adi were approaching the Rajdhani Express at New Delhi station. It was nearly 11 pm. Maan was looking at Adi incredulously, rather with fuming expression-"Adi, yeh tum mujhe kahan leh aye ho? Kitni vir hain yahan. Sab jagah log vare pare hain. Aur log kaise vaga douri bhi kar rahe hain."

-"Sir, yeh to rai.. rai.. railway station hai. Aur station to aisa hi hota hain."

-" In logo ke saath main.. main Maan Singh Khurana Mumbai tak jaunga? Tumhara dimag to thik hain na Adi?"

-"Who sir yeh log aapke saath kahan aa rahe hain!! Yeh to bas aur 15 minute ke liye aapko jhelna hain. Uske baad to aap train mein char jayenge."

Adi saw Maan shooting murderous glares at him. He quickly added-"Aap fikar mat kijie sir, aapka ticket mainne India ke one of the best train mein aur best seat ka liya hain. Train mein isse achhi seat nahin hoti hain sir."

Adi stopped in front of the AC 1st class compartment. It was a coup for 2 people. Adi wanted to book both seats to provide Maan sir privacy and for saving his own job and life. But unfortunately the other seat was already booked. Now he can only hope that the co-passenger did not irritate Maan sir. He silently prayed-"Hey bhagwan, Maan sir ka yeh journey bas thik tarah se ho jay, aur mera naukri baach jay. Main aapko 100 rupaye ka laddoo charaunga." He looked sideways to Maan's angry face and immediately corrected himself-"Nahin bhawgan main aapko 500 rupaye ka laddoo charaunga. Baas mara naukri bacha lena!!!"

Adi checked the reservation list and saw that Maan sir's co-passenger was a 24 year girl named Geet Handa. "okkk chalo ek ladki hain- who bhi akeli. Jyada sor nahin karegi." He helped Maan to settle down and when it was only 5 minutes left for the train to leave, Adi got down from the train. The girl had not arrived till then, so Adi was nearly sure that she had missed the train. Satisfied Adi left a grumbling Maan behind in the train.

It was nearly 2 minutes left to leave the train and Maan was relishing his favourite cup of black coffee when suddenly there was a loud knock on the door of the coup. He was very irritated, but Adi had told him tat the TC would come to check his ticket. So he opened the door. A girl was standing there with lots and lots of luggage. She instantly said-"Oye Mr. sunai nahin deta hain kya? Abhi tak to train chuti bhi nahin, abhi se he kaano mein tel daalke so rahe hain! Yeh kya koi time hain sone ka? Ajjeb aadmi hain!!" Then she got inside the coup and settled in the opposite seat of Maan. Unluckily for Maan his laptop was there in her seat, so she silently took the laptop and kept it in the floor. Till then he was nearly holding his anger and now all the limits were crossed-"How dare you! How dare you touch my laptop and that too kept it on the floor?"

-"Oye dusre ki seat pe apna saman nahin rakhte pata nahin hain kya? Pehli baar train mein safarkar raha hain?"

Maan answered in a serious tone-"Yes."

She nearly feel from her seat-"Hello aap kaun se desh se ho Dikhne mein to Indian hi lagte ho? Indian rail pe pehli baar chara hain yeh!!! Pata hain kitne saalo ka history hain hamari railways ki? British ne banwaya tha yeh Rail India mein. Aur who bhi western mein hi pehli baar chali thi rail. Aur aap kehte hain train mein pehli bar char rahe hain?"

-"Miss mujhe aapki history ki lecture sunne mein koi interest nahin hain. Aur aap apna saman door se hataiye, mujhe door bandh karna hain."

-"Haan haan to kijiye na, rok kaunraha hain." Saying this she started to settle down her own laptop and then her purse, her kitty bag, her 6, yes 6 bottles of water and 3 mobile phones. She looked up and saw Maan was standing there with the same dumbfounded expression between disbelief and anger-"Are app abhi tak wohain khare hain? Jara mere bachho ko ander le aiye na?"

Maan was now equally surprised, "Dekhne mein to sadi sudha nahin lagti but firvi puch leta hoon." And asked "Kahan hain aapke bachhe miss?"

"Kyon aapko dikhai nahin de raha hain, who 8 siucases, wohi to hain mere bachhe. Please jara unhe andar la dijiye na."

No one in his life time had ordered to him for anything, this unknown girl is ordering him in the first place that too for a coolie's job! 

He was about to shout on her when she nearly pouted and made a baby face-"Please please please is bechari bachhi ki madat kear dijiye na! Bhagwan aapka vala karega, aap ko bahut tarakki milegi zindegi mein, aapki ek pyaari si, achhi si, matlab bilkul meri jaisi ladki se shadi hogi!"

Maan was now helpless, he could not even trace out a single attendant of train at that time. He cursed Adi a lot in his mind and silently carried the suitcases inside the coup. And those were some heavy luggage! He regularly did exercise and weight lifting, but at that moment he thought-"Mera 1 week ka exercise aj hi ho gaya. Adi, kahan fasa diya tumne mujhe! Ekbar milo tum mujhe, tumh eto mein dekh lunga!"

AFTER ONE HOUR

It was nearly one hour that she was constantly speaking on her phone. She was singing, talking gibberish, laughing, scolding somebody and nearly shouting then again talking in a baby voice………Maan was getting mad. He had not heard this much of talking in the whole last week. After nearly half an hour she disconnected her phone and turned towards Maan- "Aap disturb to nahin ho rahe hain na?"

Before Maan could answer another of her phone rang. This time it was from her home, so there went another hour of talking with her dead daddy, cutei sissy, dearie mummy, lovely bhabi, cool bro, bare veerji and etc etc etc and etc etc etc. Suddenly she screamed-"Oh no.. tower chala gaya is manhus phone ka, abhi tak to maine preeto bhabi se baat bhi nahin kiya tha! Aapke phone mein tower hain kya?"

Maan checked his phone and nodded-"To main 5 minute ke liye aapka phone borrow kar sakti hoon kya?"

Maan started to say that an important was due for him but she took the liberty of taking the phone from his hand and smiled-"Thanks. You are chhooo chhwweeettt!!!"

Maan was again dumbstruck-"Just breathe Maan, its not wise to lose control over anger likle this maan… but again think.. she is calling Maan Singh Khurana sweet, who bhi baby voice main…now this is too too much."

After some time he checked his watch, she had asked to talk for 5 minutes but here the clock is going TICK.. TOCK.. TICK..TOCK.. and its already 50 minutes. he showed her the watch, indicated towards the phone, but still she was lost into her talking like she was not at all present in this world. After 10 more minutes she looked at the phone and disconnected saying-"are yaar main bhi kitni bhulakkar hoon, yeh to aapka phone hain na! Main na bhul gayi thi, maine socha ki main aapni phone se hi baate kar rahi hoon,phir socha agar aisa hain to aap bar bar mujhr ghari aur phone kyon dikha rahe hain. Tab khayal aya yeh to aap ka hain. Sorry han."

She got up and went to the washroom. Maan felt as if his ears were till then screaming for peace which they finally had got. After some time she came back and settled down of her seat comfortably. She had changed from her pink salwar to a grren coloured salwar suit. She smiled and stretched her hand-"Hi, I'm Geet Handa. Abhi tak intro karna ka time hi nahin mila. Ek hi safar mein ja rahe hain, to intro karna to banta hain na! " and she looked at him expectantly Maan had no other option exceptto take her hand and saying his name politely-"Hello, I'm Maan Si…", but she had information enough for continuing her talk."Maan, aap to bare handsome ho. Mumbai kya film mein kaam karne ke liye ja raheh hain?"

Maan simply said no, then again "To phir jarur modlling karne ka irada hain. Hain na?"

This time also Maan nodded no, "to phir? Achha secrets? Aap james Bond ke taraj secret agent ho? Aur agents ko to handsome hona hi parta hain, yeh to pehla criteria hota na?"

Man could not hold back his smile this time-"Achha aapko pata hain iske bare mein? Agents handsome hote hain?"

-"Aur nahin to kya? Kabhi dekha hain filmon main kisi ajeeb badsurat agent ko? Aapna agent vinod ko hi dekh lo, kaam ka jaisa bhi ho, handsome to hain na. aur phir James Bond, ka to kitne sare versions hain! Sab mast handsome hain na! Chalo aapke bekar baat karke waste karne ka time nahin hain mere paas, kaam kaj bhi to hain na mujhe. Hey babaji, itne saare kam kab khatam karungi?"

Saying this she opened her laptop and started to type furiously. But that was for 15 minutes, Maan was trying to sleep, when he heard she was saying-"Oye bhondu dinner ho gaya tera? Kya khaya dinner mein? Mujhe ekbar puch abhi nahin ki ek akeli ladki train mein hain, who kya khayegi, kahan jayegi…"

Now this was the limit…seriously….BHONDU??? he got up from his seat and now saw that she was working and with that also video chatting with God only knew with how many people. It seemed to him that at least there were 8-10 people. One male voice among them seemed familiar to Maan, but again thought-"Nah, iss namune ki pehchan wale bhi aise hi namune honge. To in type ke logo se merakoi vasta nahin hain. Adi, you just wait, till I'm back at Delhi."

Geet was still talking and typing furiously, when it was nearly dawn, she closed her laptop and looked at Maan-"Finally, meri project complete ho gaya. Actually project to saare frienda ka tha, but hua yeh ki sab log mujhpe saare kam ka pressure chodke yahan chale aye Mumbai ghumne. To bechari me… sari raat jagkar kam pura kiya un bandaro ka. 

To maine bhi keh diya tha, ki main sari raat jagungi to mujhse baat karte rahna parega, varna main so jayungi, aur tum sab logoki future jaye vaand mein… who aaj hamara interview cumpresentation hain na…. chalo ab main soti hoon. Mumbai pahuchne mein abhi kafi der hain." She lied down and instantly drifted off to sleep. Maan had not also slept the whole night and with bleary, tired and red eyes he also drifted off to sleep.

so frnzz how ws it?? plz plzz hit d like button and plzz plzz do comment.. ur comments r valuable to me...actually priceless...😊😊😊

Netz thumbnail
are just updt dr.. isnt dat showing..???
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You badmas girl :

You have written that I have inspired you to update and next you just don't bother to pm me the link 😡

I am super angry 😡

And super means super...I am in too much anger that my ac of my room is blowing hot air 😡

Anyway LOL update 😆

Isiliye maafi de deti hu saali 😊

next part agar pm nahi mila toh jaan hi lelungi 😡 Haan Nahin Toh!!!
Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
poor maan...he was not at all expecting this...😆

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update..
ye geet bhi na...hw much she talks!!!