Posted: 12 years ago
Kya Kya Na Socha Tha Maine
Kya Kya Na Sapne Sajaaye
Kya Kya Na Chaaha Tha Dil Ne
Kya Kya Na Armaan Jagaaye
Kya Kya Na Armaan Jagaaye
Is Dil Se Toofaan Guzarte Hai
Tum Bin To Jeete Na Marte Hai
Aa Jaao Lautkar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai...

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
https://f1class.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/guacamole.jpg
.Shiva. thumbnail

Mexican cuisine is known for its colourful decoration, and variety of spices and ingredients, many of which are native to the country.On November 2010 Mexican cuisine was added by UNESCO to its lists of the world's "intangible cultural heritage".

The staples of Mexican cuisine are typically corn and beans. Corn, traditionally Mexico's staple grain, is eaten fresh, on the cob, and as a component of a number of dishes. Most corn, however, is used to make masa, a dough for tamales , tortillas, gorditas, and many other corn-based foods. Squash and peppers also play important roles in Mexican cuisine.The most important and frequently used herbs and spices in Mexican cuisine are chile powder, oregano, cilantro, epazote, cinnamon, and cocoa.

2 mexican recipes:

Easy Guacamole Recipe

• 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 small onion
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1 small tomato
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice (or juice of 1 fresh lime)
  • salt and pepper to taste

Peel avocados and remove the pit (see below for a neat idea on how to use the pits)

Peel and mince the onion and the garlic

Chop the tomato.

Mash the avocado in a bowl (fun for the kids) and then stir in the remaining ingredients.

Serve cold with tortillas

:Oaxacan Tacos RecipeOaxacan tacos:

Ingredients

• 2 pounds top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas
  • 1 medium onion, diced
  • 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
  • 4 limes, cut into wedges
  • 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped

Instructions

1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the steak strips, stirring constantly, until browned on the outside and cooked through, but not too firm, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
  2. Heat the oil in the skillet, and quickly fry each tortilla on both sides, until lightly browned and flexible. Set aside, and keep warm.
  3. Place tortillas on a plate, and top with steak strips, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to taste. Squeeze lime juice over. Wrap and eat.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know i am sure.
I am watching the millionare matchmaker. a nerd millionare is goes out with a bad girl, and she makes drink so many shots.!Poor guy ! She is a totally a bad girl!🤣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

I'm going to talk about Mexico and his importants things like: food, drinks, monuments...
On the one hand, Mexico, oficially called United Mexican States is democratic , representative and federal located in Latin America.

On the other hand I'm going to talk Mexican cuisine. Mexican cuisine is known for its wide variety of recipes and dishes, all very tasty and exotic to many palates. The fact is that has great flavor dishes such as tacos, enchiladas and tamales.

Sencondly one of the importants drinks of Mexico is Tepache. The Tepache is an alcoholic beverage from fruit and brown sugar(a sweet made from sugar cane)

Thirdly, in Mexico there are a lot of importants place like, museums and historics monuments.One of the importants museums of Mexico is National Museum of Anthropology that is one the most important museum venues in Mexico and Latin America.

Finally one of the historucal monuments is Iturbide Palace that is single eighteenth century palatial residence built in four levels during the viceregal Mexico is located in the Historical Center of Mexico City.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

i know i am sure.

I am watching the millionare matchmaker. a nerd millionare is goes out with a bad girl, and she makes drink so many shots.!Poor guy ! She is a totally a bad girl!🤣

🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
https://www.kolam.info/sitebuilder/images/TamilFoodOnBananaLeaf-257x188.jpg
Petal_Pose thumbnail

But, guys was a Prince.☺️

She made him kiss her, and talked how she lost her v at 18. Patty u select the most amusing girls, and have clients.🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
EW! that girl is nasty🤢😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i know right, poor guy he was  a virgin. 🤣

but , there was a prince. God, I want a Prince.

this is him, !I want a prince.