😲 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar ... this is what'll happen
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab case toh shoot ho chuka so,,,, we can't do anything...
Lets hope that we get some nice duo moments... some nice action...and investigation... 
I wish they finish the dying scene without much drama... as everyone on this earth knows that its a plan...

Well... Bhavs... you never know... humaara doubt sach ho jaaye... Nik might turn out to be a criminal and leave the CID ...i still remember his cunning face expression.. he gave on day1
Bhavanab thumbnail
I've been saying that since day 1 of his entry ... he's got much more than it seems ... he's definitely a villain ... look Viivek's name has been re entered in the cast list but not his yet ... why is that so ??? I'm sure he's a Daksh in the making !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: isca

abhijeet phir se paiso ke lalach mein aa gaya

what do you mean 'phir se'. When has Abhijeet ever been lured by money?
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If I am not wrong, Maya is also present in the promo. Oh God, I don't want to see that lady again! another thing, I scared about, there may be shown a cat-fight between Maya and Dr. Tarika for Abhijeet!🤢
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maya in the promo? Maybe they have shown bits from AKA finale. We know Maya is dead...or are we going to see another Chandrakanta?

Maybe Sumana Das is doing some other role...not Maya.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I just felt there was an 'ignore' button on IF ... where on clicking ... we won't get to see those posts again on coming on a certain thread ... it get's so irritating when someone posts such things about any of our officers.

Well isca ... you claim to be a genuinely great Daya fan ... well if you had been one ... I'm sure you would have never written such thing for Abhijeet !! What fun do you get by constantly posting such stuff about Abhijeet .,... and being told several no. of times that when you're on a forum where public opinion is involved ... avoid posting such stuff that would hurt a certain set of viewers (which i guess is almost all in this case) ... you continue to write such things. When Daya gives so much of respect to Abhijeet ... and Abhijeet is like a buddy to him ... you can't even give respect to Daya's opinion ... !! I'm sorry for bursting out ... but genuinely ... almost every single time you come up .. I see you writing such stuff ... and if you supposedly believe in such things that Abhijeet paison ke liye .. whatever ... I'd suggest you to come up with proof to clear your statements .