Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't they get tired of this rubbish...uff,...I am bored of seeing Abhijeet shooting ACP and fighting with Daya.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Can't they get tired of this rubbish...uff,...I am bored of seeing Abhijeet shooting ACP and fighting with Daya.

Seriously yar..
Dey shud write sum diff stories.. I thnk der TRPs will certainly rise if dey appoint IF members as der writers.. 😊
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i saw the new Promo Of CID Friday Episode..
Uff..I have no words to explain my feelings..Daya and ACP Sir death seens and Abhijeet Is responsible for this..
had Ho gae ha..FW Plz Stop Making Us Fool..
Always Abhijeet..Atleast Character Hi change kar dana tha..Daya or kssi aur ko Yah negaitive role da dana tha...
ACP SIR and Daya Died first and in the end..it will b shown that both are alive it all was plan.
Another Promo only 4 getting high TRP's😕
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
not this time. We know it's a plan...they cannot make idiots of us again and again. If they keep repeating it again and again where's the thrill? It's another dud.

Why??? Why make Abhijeet shoot ACP ? This is the 3rd time!!! And this time he's shooting Daya too. YUCK. Why don't they realise that we are tired of this negativity.

Kya yaar...cheee...'yeh sab plan tha'. I am TIRED of this stale dialogue. I don't want to see this episode at all.
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

Daya sir was looking super cool in that blue shirt but I was feeling 🤢 when he was shot.

But look at that Seen..Its shown that he is dead 🤢😲
visrom thumbnail
I can't see any promo. Feel good about it. I don't wanna see Daya dead...(even if it's their stupid plan) If Arnab or Nipun upload it, I'll think about it.
neeme thumbnail
What to say Yar..Seriouslly iss bar b kuch achi feelings nae aye rahen Abt the episode...So ager bas ma sab Thread sa gyub hoe tu muja kuch mat kahna 😆..
Well, now seriouslly, after watchng this promo Mood is off..so its better u dont watch itt...
Completely fed up with these kinds of Episodes..FW ko kis basha (language) ma smjyen.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

I think any officer will turn evil and leave.

What do you mean?
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@neeme.. kisi bhi basha mein samjao, lekin ye FW samjne waale nahin hain... they think we r fools... no matter how many times they show abhijeet in negative role, daya sir iinjured or shot, they think we will watch it... but not this time... i cant listen tht stupid dialogue 'ye sab ek naatak tha'😡

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4