Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chill down Bhavs! it's nothing but seeking ways to get everyone's attention. so just ignore.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I've been saying that since day 1 of his entry ... he's got much more than it seems ... he's definitely a villain .

influenced by your thoughts, now I too think nikhil may later turn out to be a villain..

Originally posted by: astonish

Lets hope that we get some nice duo moments... some nice action...and investigation... 
I wish they finish the dying scene without much drama... as everyone on this earth knows that its a plan...

ya.everyone wants to see a nice episode with good investigation,nice duo moments..

@astonish-(On a lighter side)Your theory of FW tending to make remakes of episodes to attain perfection in making episodes seems to be trueπŸ˜›As you had said so about episodes which had cid team in danger as remake of AC series.And now it seems from the promo something like AKA series...or is it a HPSMT(Humein Pehle Se Malum Tha) storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†?
Edited by subha. - 12 years ago
shreela thumbnail
Do u remember friends, once a thread was created by someone with the topic that what if a new officer join in CID and later turn out a criminal? did FW take any idea from there?πŸ˜•
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreela

Do u remember friends, once a thread was created by someone with the topic that what if a new officer join in CID and later turn out a criminal? did FW take any idea from there?πŸ˜•

Well from the Nikil entry i thought like bhavana, that he is criminal...But basically it was replacement of Vivek..Now Vivek is back..So no place for Nikhle..So FW need some reason..Thats y may be he is going toplay negative role.
But Still nothng is confirmed..its all our thinking .
shreela thumbnail
I don't like Nikhil at all, and it will make no difference to me if he leave CID, but still I don't want him to turn out a criminal. a CID officer is always a CID officer.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Everything will be confirmed after the episode is aired.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha.

@astonish-(On a lighter side)Your theory of FW tending to make remakes of episodes to attain perfection in making episodes seems to be trueπŸ˜›As you had said so about episodes which had cid team in danger as remake of AC series.And now it seems from the promo something like AKA series...or is it a HPSMT(Humein Pehle Se Malum Tha) storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†?

πŸ˜† Yeah... 
Mujhe toh lagtha hai...yeh remake ka idea bhi churaya hua hai... from Vis's story contest idea πŸ˜†
I think FW is also trying to participate in the story contest ,... but in their own way πŸ˜‰
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just came to know about the promo... I didn't see it on TV yet , some friend told me about it  ...

Is it true that  Abhi Sir is seen shooting ACP & Daya Sir... and bout a traitor in CID.. 

what's happening guys ... am damm confused... can anyone here help me to understand the whole scenario in detail...??πŸ˜•

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just checked the Goa mission promo from Nipun's link...
So... how isdrug mafia in Goa connected with Abhi sir shooting Daya sir and ACP sir...???? Now i am super confused πŸ˜•
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@astonish -  am confused more than anyone here ... 

I wander how will I be in peace untill i see the promo by self ... πŸ˜’  this FW people have no other work than giving me such confusion now - n - then...πŸ€”.   I feel myself to be the most confused atma of the forum at the moment 

The worst thing is , due to some technical reasons I am unable to check with Nipun's links 

Now I have to go... will later catch up with the discussion 
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago