Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well FW can't be faulty all the time ... sometimes they do bless us with a nice episode ... i m hoping this to be one in combo with today's !!! If they hadn't shown the villain promo ... then yesterday's night would have been a sleepless one worried and tensed !!!

The peisode is a nice one for me due to some small small things ... like the teams concern for ACP ... som entries .. fight sequences etc etc. ... now there was goa darshan ... but not an overdose according to me as it was well synchronised with the story !!!

Small gadbads and all ... as of now I'll ignore ... to be frank ... I wasn't even expecting this much ... so I'm happy !!!

Last scene ... I showed it to my bro today who had missed it kal ... abd aaj pehli baar mere ghar mein CID ke liye tareef suni kisike moonh se ... so I'm happy at the end of it ... aaj ka kharaab ho ya accha ... I'll remember this case as a seperate one !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aaah...I hated that fall...I saw it again on Nipun's links... to get this cap.

Howzzat? 😍

Originally posted by: deep_baner

I knew Abhijeet will be seen wearing those white shoes. He wears them in action scenes for sure these days.πŸ˜‰

No problem if he wears the white shoes as long as they are consistent. But these days he gets into the Qualis wearing black shoes and emerges out of it wearing white Nikes.

He might be having a problem running with those black leather shoes...then why can't he wear black Nikes so that it's not so bright and conspicous?
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
kelly32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched this episode on youtube today..It was good..atleast they showed some different places in goa where a crime can happen not all famous tourist spots ..trio was awesome..and daya sir clean shaven..😍 I watched the last scene twice..the way daya cried abhijeettt..it was painful..but abhijeet will be back with a bang today..😎
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I only hope they don't make me angry at the end of all this. Fingers crossed.[/DIV]

I am already angry with FW... Because it is just a 2nd version Of aka... Which is again gonna give a chance yo people to make fun of cid   πŸ˜‘
Did you check the toi article?
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I liked the episode, Daya sir looked so cute and 😎 in each and every scene. The fight sequence was mindblowing and I loved the way he fought with those goons. His concern towards ACP, Freddy and shouting abhijeet at the end reflected the real Daya. I was 😍 seeing him.
Liked the epi...investigation part wsa ok. Liked Acp sir. And after 2-3 months saw Daya sir clean shaven😍 and last scene was surprising for me.I was 😲 at end.
Edited by mansick - 12 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missed it yesterday, thanks to a blessed power cut. Just watched it on YT.

I'd say it was much better than I was expecting - the Goa tourism element was there but it was also well-integrated into the plot and felt more natural than, say, the Chase series where they inserted all those locations just for the sake of eye candy. Fairly good story (albeit with some weak points), I liked the idea of the name Jorge Carlos (my first reaction on hearing the name was, have they started taking inspiration from the Bourne series? πŸ˜‰ That would be uber cool!) simply being a mask for the gang. The way clues were spread throughout the episode by both Vijay and ACP sir was good too - I especially liked how they figure out that St. Augustine church is the one the scribble in the ring pointed at, and the way they reach the drugs via checking the route of the tiles. Certainly seems inspired by Angels & Demons to me, and that was a good touch.

The rest of the chase seemed a bit stretched to me but the final fight was pretty good, liked how every officer got a chance to break up and overpower the thugs (though the leader was hardly an impressive villain). ACP sir was in great form today (except when he scolds Freddy perhaps) and loved how he confronts the gang and their leader throughout the episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ Daya and Abhi sir did a great job leading the team through the investigation (I wish the latter got more screen time, though), and the part where they work together to rescue ACP sir was pretty cool indeed. πŸ˜ƒ I too loved the way Vivek holds Fredericks after he's hurt by the gang, very nice touch showing their bond. πŸ‘ The last cliff scene was certainly surprising and unexpected, looking forward to see how they move forward with that track today.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It wasn't a bad episode or should i say it wasn't a bad start for a 4 week long Series πŸ˜‰

the last bit wasn't expected... " Abhi Sir had a great fall ...?? "  

FW  need to attend one or two classes of 3rd standard Science ... how can it be biologically possible for a human to lose his/her memory more than just ' Once ' in a a life-time ...?? 

ha yeh baat alag hai ki... the one who can survive bullets , fire / bomb blast can also overcome so many times of memory stroke ...but this is a limit...

Now even am also making myself get used to hear " yeh sub ek plan tha " at the end , ignoring everything whatever was shown from the start  ..  but there are also words called " logic " & " Science "  in this world 

chal choddo... there's no point in arguing over it ...  whenever FW runs out of concept to build it up into a Series ... the just go back to their old file "Memory Loss " 

I pity Insp.Abhijeet , who has to undergo so much to get it a hit but at the same time am more happy to see Adi Sir's performance...  looking forward  for the villain πŸ˜›

Get ready to see a Dashing cop turning into a Stylish Villain  πŸ˜
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m not impressed With the episode So much..More than Story There was Goa Darshan..Infact not Goa Darshan..Just going here and there..
But it was Good than Last time (Daya Aik Qatil)...So my Hope Fullfills...
Well from the start i m wating For The 2nd Episode...
All things which  they shown in the promo are going to b shown in tonite episode..So lets see how they manage All these things in one episode.