Chhoti Si Zindagi

OMG VIPUL GUPTA IS MARRIED IN REAL LIFE SO SHOCKED

Posted: 12 years ago

i know i shouldn't discuss ppls personal life on the forums but im just too shocked too see Vipul married in real life he's sooo damn cute n he's married๐Ÿ˜ญ y do the good looking guy always end up with a pair he's married to some girl that is his 1st love dweep? who is she does anyone  know how she looks? y is he married ugh...! i wished he would end up with toral  but i was wrong the daughter that hes married to is vikram's but does anyone have a pic of her i wana see if she looks gud with vipul๐Ÿ˜† OMG Vipul is married soo shocking news for me ๐Ÿ˜† but hope he has a good long marriage life with her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
divyanka  no tension fahad is there ri8  he is not married ๐Ÿ˜Ž

LoL true but who knows he might have a gf too but i can't believe vipul is married :(

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat no  ๐Ÿ˜• kabhi  aisa  matt bhol ... ๐Ÿฅบ 
where u got  to  know about vipul
i went to vipul info n it said he was married to his 1st love dweep :(:( just screach up his name write dweep & vipul u will see it there
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vipul married !!!! I'm shocked ..first barun now vipul ..
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nahiii
why are all the good guys taken?? sob sob sob๐Ÿ˜ญ
krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think you're mistaken- theres nothing written about his marriage and 'dweep' was also the name of his ladylove in K Street pali hill,dweep was his childhood lover in that serial so maybe...
Lol!! i thought too But its Dweep Verma thats he's married too his 1st love its been 1 yr for them i think... well i might b reading the wrong info :) but who knows he the cuttiest guy soo who wouldn't wana b with him i wish him n toral b together if he is not married
Riyaa147 thumbnail
ughh i was hoping to see him and toral together. I also want to see the picture of the girl he is married to. I bet she is one lucky girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ