Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
     I really hope people haven't quit on this show w/this week's episodes.  In fact, I found today's episode to be quite unique.  I'm not used to seeing a husband help his wife w/a religious task like this or a wife helping their husband do this.  Usually I see tasks like this done alone.  Guddu is such a protective husband- I like thatπŸ˜ƒ.  I think both him & Runjhun have been really showing their love & determination towards eachother in these August episodes & no offense to the people who chose August as being the worst month of this show but I totally disagree with u.  I think August has been a great visual treat to Gunjhun moments & Runjhun is giving the least amount of importance to her M & M's in most of the episodes that have aired this month- less importance than she ever gave them.  I understand that people have issues w/the aghori baba & I'm thinkin' he is really the main or one of the main reasons to not like this week's episodes but it could be a lot worse.  It seemed like he ended up being a good guy at the end & he is not interested in marrying Runjhun- thank God for this!  Guddu went from being a not so good hubby to being one of the best hubbies I've seen on tvπŸ‘ (I'm thinkin' both Indian tv shows & non-Indian tv shows here).

Like i said before Devi went from being a more layered, spoilt, selfish, hot & cold, love struck teen to even worse.  Now, she is so freakin' one dimensional & she's cold pretty much all of the time like her devilish mother.  I felt bad for Raju when she was complaining in that episode & having him feel the dust on the furniture.  He could have given Devi a slap when she spoke like this but he seems like the type a guy who will not raise his hand against a woman, even if it's his own wife or daughter.  I've never seen him do this w/Mitho, Devi, & Runjhun.  Even when Vishnu was about to slap Runjhun he stopped him from doin' it.  He seems to keep his anger & sorrow inside a lot of the time when it comes to Devi's pregnancy situation.  He seems more soft when it comes to Devi than Mitho though.  The day he found out Devi was preggers, he just cried while Mitho cried & beat her.  Anyways, Devi needs some serious growing up to do.                        
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I agree to what you say Gardes that it went so easely. But I have a feeling that all is not well as yet.  Since they have just taken Runjhuns Kundli in account but not Guddus. So even if she did what hwas to be done according to her Kundli it dose not mean that he is out of danger. It has to do with how the planets are situated and how they work with each other.  Too much of anything is not good.

I also have a naging feeling that Baba misled Runjhun since he was angry at Guddu. He wanted to show Guddu that Aghori baba is more knowledegeble then a common man. On the other hand he is mighty impressed with Runjhun. He said from the begining that He is attracted to her and now he started admiring her penance to achive her husbands safe life.

It will be resolved when Runjhun goes back to aghori baba to tell him thaty she did as she was told. Lets see what happens next.

Bold @Black That is what I want to know, how will they be sure it's done right and I also think this a baba we will see him again some time in the future.
Bold @ Red I know what you mean it just seemed to easy and after all the fuss and everything surrounding the baba...it ended with a funny feeling to it...yeah I agree Guddu "rocked" todayπŸ˜†
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
task seemed too easy - all the other people were going up and down the temple steps, the only one having difficulty was Runjhun.  Granted she was fasting but fasting does not one impair to that degree.  Fill the vessel with water, trip up the steps, pour the water on the shiv linga and dosh is gone??  Too, too easy.  Agori Baba is either a fake or her kundli is a fake.
Hope though for the sake of the viewers that the Baba track is over as of today, please lord, hear our prayers πŸ˜ƒ
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really want thinks to work out for Ruhjhun and Guddu,but wasn't it said Guddu's mother will have to perform a task to get rid of bad omen.as someone said we do not know what Guddu birthchart says.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Wafah.

I started off watching runjhun doing the rituals- going to fill the water and guddu supporting her all the way- then she took the stairs and got cut ( i was expecting that) and it was really sweet to see guddu wipe her good and support her as she climbed the stairs. Loved how guddu cleaned the stairs for her ( did he really put his hands on the dirty stairs?).It was going typically boring as i have seen these scenes before until i saw the pot fall out of her hands πŸ˜². My heart fell out of my chest and i jumped up. 
Then my sweet guddu did the most wonderful thing and lifted her up in his arms and carry her up β€οΈ. By the way Himmanshoo looked like he was having problems lifting her up - as though she was very heavy- with all the grunting and facial expressions πŸ˜†
And then to top my evening off and made me smile really big πŸ˜ƒwas that perfect moment when runjhun turned to look at guddu and the smile that passed between them was sooo sweet - i was blown away. That scene alone reminded me of how wonderful actors both nivedita and himmanshoo are. And then they rang the bell together. I just love that scene and i can watch it over and over.
MD is such a  πŸ€¬and kukkun is a sweet heart (as usual) to do the arti for her. He really has patience with her.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My thoughts.

1.  Lakshman Rekha (Protection circle) of Gobar (Manure)! ROFL!  🀣  (I could not stop laughing at thisπŸ˜† )  However, on a side note, I didn't get the reason for making Mahadevi being told to stay in bed.  I wonder if this will be the excuse Zee needs in order for Mahadevi to have a miscarriage? Zee, unfortunately, takes this route in every show. 🀒

2.  Did Devi call Kukkan "Aap?" 😲  (Respectful form of saying You in Hindi)

3.  What's wrong with Kichdi, Devi?

4.  Guddji helping Runjhun walk.  Not to rain on anyone's parade but I think this was really Himmanshoo helping Nivedita walk as her foot couldn't possibly have healed already.  I think the CVs needed to show that Runjhun was suffering as she walked so they showed her cutting her foot but it also gave a reason for Nivedita to walk with a visible limp.  Again... I think that's due to her real injury.

5.  I did think the entire Guddu helping Runjhun part was cute.  He has become the epitome of the perfect husband.  Though the CVs hinted at this when Gunjhun got married (the deep color of Runjhun's mehendi, etc) I didn't really think they were going to make it like this. 😳 

6.  I loved that the wedding vows played in the background as Guddu helped Runjhun.  That was so fitting.  What I loved even more was the "touch" music playing as Guddu is holding onto Runjhun and vice versa as he helped her up the stairs.  It was such a contrast to the first touch scene (which was at a mandir).  Then to top it all off... they ring the bell together... which actually was their first touch.  SO WELL DONE!! πŸ˜ƒ  The first time was by accident and both hated that it happened and this time on purpose and done lovingly. 😍

7.  I am not sure if the task is done.  Guddu is the one who stopped the matka from falling further.  If Runjhun had stopped it then technically we could say she touched everything related to the task and Guddu was just touching her or the things around her.  However, I think the CVs got the message that we all (well most of us) hated the baba this track.  It's possible that they wanted to wrap it up quickly so that we get two days of Gunjhun moments and the focus shifts to Devi and Kukkan.  We'll know soon enough if the dosh is gone or not as we'll prob see a Gunjhun romantic moment attempt tomorrow. 😍

Edit:

I forgot.  I loved that because Guddu said he won't help her with the pouring of the water he does not actually step inside the mandir.  So when he puts Runjhun down, he's standing on the step below and almost level with Runjhun...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like Rani..I also think Guddu supporting Runjhun because of Nivedita foot, but what a beautiful scene that was...like it..

How will they know the dosh is gone..Runjhun asking the Baba...how will he now...
Maybe Runjhun and Guddu should try a SR and see if anything fall and try to kill Guddu...

Didnt get the part about the solar eclipse is bad for the baby...

Kukkan sweet as always...

Amma smart as always...
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Wafah.  Ohhh my Gosh, how sweet, G is behind his wife (literally) right through.  It's amazing to see how they were to how much they have grown to love each other.  So admirable.  I liked reading today's epi.  It was very motivating for me as a married woman!  To see the lengths RJ would go for her Pati.  This is sewah!
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

My thoughts.

1.  Lakshman Rekha (Protection circle) of Gobar (Manure)! ROFL!  🀣  (I could not stop laughing at thisπŸ˜† )  However, on a side note, I didn't get the reason for making Mahadevi being told to stay in bed.  I wonder if this will be the excuse Zee needs in order for Mahadevi to have a miscarriage? Zee, unfortunately, takes this route in every show. 🀒

2.  Did Devi call Kukkan "Aap?" 😲  (Respectful form of saying You in Hindi)

3.  What's wrong with Kichdi, Devi?

4.  Guddji helping Runjhun walk.  Not to rain on anyone's parade but I think this was really Himmanshoo helping Nivedita walk as her foot couldn't possibly have healed already.  I think the CVs needed to show that Runjhun was suffering as she walked so they showed her cutting her foot but it also gave a reason for Nivedita to walk with a visible limp.  Again... I think that's due to her real injury.

5.  I did think the entire Guddu helping Runjhun part was cute.  He has become the epitome of the perfect husband.  Though the CVs hinted at this when Gunjhun got married (the deep color of Runjhun's mehendi, etc) I didn't really think they were going to make it like this. 😳 

6.  I loved that the wedding vows played in the background as Guddu helped Runjhun.  That was so fitting.  What I loved even more was the "touch" music playing as Guddu is holding onto Runjhun and vice versa as he helped her up the stairs.  It was such a contrast to the first touch scene (which was at a mandir).  Then to top it all off... they ring the bell together... which actually was their first touch.  SO WELL DONE!! πŸ˜ƒ  The first time was by accident and both hated that it happened and this time on purpose and done lovingly. 😍

7.  I am not sure if the task is done.  Guddu is the one who stopped the matka from falling further.  If Runjhun had stopped it then technically we could say she touched everything related to the task and Guddu was just touching her or the things around her.  However, I think the CVs got the message that we all (well most of us) hated the baba this track.  It's possible that they wanted to wrap it up quickly so that we get two days of Gunjhun moments and the focus shifts to Devi and Kukkan.  We'll know soon enough if the dosh is gone or not as we'll prob see a Gunjhun romantic moment attempt tomorrow. 😍

Edit:

I forgot.  I loved that because Guddu said he won't help her with the pouring of the water he does not actually step inside the mandir.  So when he puts Runjhun down, he's standing on the step below and almost level with Runjhun...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Rani,

Good observations!

Now that you mention it, it did look like Himanshoo was helping Nivedita.  Still, it was so sweet to watch G doing it for RJ..such a devoted husband!  Who would have thought?!😳  It did seem strange that RJ was finding it so difficult to climb up the steps, even if she may have been on an empty stomach, but watching the lovable "patni-vrata"Guddu's actions and support towards his wife highly compensated and made me ignore those little thingsπŸ˜‰

Wasn't it a different music that played when G was helping her up the stairs?  I thought the "touch" music was different, the one which used to play when G was a bad guy..right?  I just started watching this show from the challenge days, so guess am a little confused abt the order of the "touches".  First touch at a mandir was during Mahashivratri after the touch in G's room, second temple touch was when they went to do pooja for his mom..right?

About the dosh, I think this should be the end of the samadhan, and the problem should be fixed now.  But its quite possible that the CVs have left a couple of loose ends on purpose (like the baba saying she cannot take anyone's help in attaining the task, and G helping her inspite of that), so that if they need a track line in future, they could use it up.  Or maybe they just want to make us viewers wonder about those things and not be able to guess what's coming next  πŸ˜•

We have been seeing the Gunjhun lovey-dovey scenes and eye-lock/touch scenes for quite some time now, still it melts my heart every time I see it, and makes me long for more..they both do it so well!😳😍

Overall, it was a very good episode.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Nice and sweet episode.