August 24th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun prays for strength next morning so that she can complete her endeavour and remove the dark mark that threatens Guddu's life. Guddu walks in and asks her if she's praying. She says she is praying that she is able to finish her task today. Guddu says that if he was a God and someone like her was praying to him then he would definitely come out of the photo and fulfill all of Runjhun's wishes. Runjhun smiles.

She offers Guddu prasad and he takes it and breaks it into half and gives it back to Runjhun but she says she is fasting. Guddu asks her why she needs to torture herself to complete the task and Runjhun says that if God is testing her faith she wants to show that she won't step back and she says that with Guddu next to her she knows she can cross any hurdles. Guddu shakes his head and says that he only prays that God gives brain to his wife.

Runjhun tells him not to be upset and eat her share too and she will feel like she ate it. He says he does like laddoos so he says he will eat it. They both take their blessings and leave together.

Amma comes to Mahadevi's room and scolds Mahadevi for stepping down form her bed. Mahadevi says she didn't step down form the bed, and Amma tells her that the window is open so she knows she stepped down from the bed. She says today is the solar eclipse and since she's pregnant it's not good for her baby. Mahadevi is skeptical and whines and Amma tells her to keep quiet and sit properly and scolds Mahadevi for answering back all the time. She tells Mahadevi not to step out of the bed till the eclipse is over and tells her to stay there and closes the door and leaves.

Mahadevi complains that she's hungry and then says as it is in the house there's only dry and tasteless food nowadays.

Guddu helps Runjhun to the river and holds her up. Guddu asks her to fill water but Runjhun says that the Baba says that the last rays from the sun before it gets covered up so when it looks like a diamond ring then only she can fill the water. They wait and then when the sun is onl it's last ray Runjhun fills the water while Guddu supports her.

Runjhun takes the filled pot up to the temple, and notices the steps are uneven and worn down. She can Guddu walk up side by side. Runjhun walks on the stones and one of the stones cuts her. Guddu reaches down and pulls the stone away and notices her foot bleeading. He takes his napkin out which Runjhun had made for him and wipes the blood. He tells Runjhun why she's being stubborn and tells her to let it go. Runjhun says it's only a little more and she will go. Guddu shakes his hand tehn starts clearing the stones with his hands as Runjhun climbs so that no other stones hurt her. He stays by her side as they reach the more stable steps of the temple and then walks up with her as Runjhun weakens with each step.

Runjhun takes the support of the railing and Guddu stands by her side holding on to her. The pot folls in the middles nad rolls down. Both Runjhun and Guddu chase after it and Guddu stops it. Runjhun says she needs to fill the water in the pot again but notices that there is water in the pot still. She carries it up and Guddu stops her and says he will carry her up. Runjhun says that the Baba told her not to take help from anyone. Guddu says the Baba didn't tell him that he couldn't help. He says she is his wife and he will do his duty as a husband. He tells her she can put hte water on the Shiv and he will stand outside the temple. He picks her up and tells her to let go of the railing. He carries her up the final steps. and stops at the front steps. He tells her to go in and fulfill her task. Runjhun lifts her hand to ring the bell and looks at Guddu, who shakes his head and smiles before ringing the bell with her hand in his. He tells her to go quickly before the time runs out and waits at the steps of the temple.

Runjhun limps ot the statue and then pours the water on the shiv statue before the sun comes out

Vakratunda Mahakaaya
Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva
Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvada

Meaning: The Lord with the curved trunk and a mighty body, who has the magnificance of a Million suns, I pray to you Oh Lord, to remove the obstacles from all the actions I intend to perform.
(Courtesy of the Internet)

She completes her taks and smiles relived and prays to God to accept her devotion and prayers and to remove any harm from her husband's life and to protect him always.

Mahadevi whines and asks if the eclipse is over and Amma says it is and asks her to get ready and chnge as they will go to the temple and pray. Mahadevi unhappy agrees. Kukkan brings the fruit to offer to the the shrine and asks Mahadevi to do the aarti with him but she refuses and says she's offering the fruits to the God. Amma shakes her head and Kukkan performs the aarti then hands the plate to Mahadevi who does quick rounds and then says she's hungry and asks Amma now that the prayer is complete she can go eat. Amma says she made khichdi for Mahadevi and Mahadevi complains that she will die but not eat khichdi.

Kukkan and Amma exchange glances as Mahadevi leaves after throwing her childish tantrum. Vishnu comes to get sign from Amma and Amma asks Kukkan to read. He can't read as it is in English, and Vishnu smirks, but Amma tells Kukkan not ot worry as she will asks Runjhun to read when she comes.

Vishnu walks in following Amma and they hear Mahadevi throwing a tantrum to Mittho and Mittho scolds Mahadevi and removes her anger on Mahadevi. Amma tells Mittho thta Mahadevi is like a child and asks her not to scold her. Mittho tells Amma not to interfere as she was responsible for sending Runjhun away. Amma rolls her eyes since it's like talking ot a wall and leaves much to Vishnu's frustration.

Precap: Guddu embraces Runjhun and asks her if she is happy now that she's dominated in getting her way. Runjhun smiles and nods.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update wafah...haven't been very active lately, but ur updates have been awesome...
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Something tells me that there is more obstacles Runjhun will have to face :/
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Wafah.

Hopefully, Runjhun having completed the task means the baba track is over.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much the update, Wafah.

Guddu was so sweet today, cleaning the steps of debris for his dharampatni. He is so supportive of her despite him not agreeing with her POV. Aww. Baba did say RJ needs to do the upay without any help. Guddu carried her up the last flight of stairs, wonder if that will render the upay ineffective? 😔 😕

Oh dear, dear Mahadevi. What can be said about her...?? Amma takes more care of MD than her mother Mitho who is still busy cursing RJ for leaving PN, leading her own life and all their troubles!!!!

Precap - hmmm, PDA in a town like Kannauj. 😊
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much, Wafah!!

I wonder if the dosh is actually gone or if Guddu being with Runjhun every step of the way means that she had help to complete the task and therefore it did not "take."

I am glad Amma is going to get someone to read the papers before signing them. 😃

And, I am looking forward to watching this tonight and will comment then. 😃

PS: It would be awesome if the baba track is over...okay, CVs?😳

Edit: Um, how could I forget? 😳  They rang the bell to the mandir together? YAY! 😍  On purpose this time... which makes it even better. 😃😍
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your updates Wafah Bibi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pranganga thumbnail
Thanks for this quick update

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah for the prompt and lovely update as always..😊

Its so sweet the way Guddu says "if I were God and a beautiful girl like you prayed to me, I would fulfill all her wishes immediately" 😳

Interesting how Guddu said "I do like laddoos" and eats it and says its good..hmm..is it a hint about them having a baby boy in future?  reference to their discussion about baby names..

Kukkan and MD praying together, MD getting more and more frustrated with the current living conditions - hint of a future track..

What bothers me are the words of the baba saying she should not take anyone's help in achieving the task.  Here we see that Guddu is helping her in every step of the way.  He is holding her, and notice that she also holds his arm for support while filling the water.  While climbing up the steps, Guddu is holding her with both arms.  He cleans her bruise.  Then he clears her path of all the stones.  Then he actually lifts her and carries her to the temple.

Another viewpoint (I want to lean towards this one, for Gunjhun's sake), is that although Guddu is holding her, he is not filling the water himself. She is the one who ran and lifted the matka after it fell down the steps.  Although he carries her up the steps, she is the one carrying the matka.  He does not enter the temple, and lets her go in and do the pooja by herself.   So while he fulfills his duties as a good husband by supporting her in every step, he does not interfere in her filling the matka and carrying it up the steps to the temple and performing the pooja.

The precap makes me wait for tomorrow's episode.  Happy times at last, yeayyy!!!
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
Interesting episode. Precap is looking good.
😳