Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or has that dosha been resolved rather easily? I am glad but still... i hope it is resolved permanently. Now it is time for Gunjhun to unite. 😍😍😍
Edited by orianthi - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

I like that Guddu supported Runjhun in the whole matter...supporting is not helping ...so I hope this Baba and Dosh thing is over...but you never know with seriels...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I saw the episode and there are several things that stood out.

To explain away Guddu helping Runjhun through the ordeal, the CVs played the Saptapadi, signifying that the husband and wife will do everything in unison, that they will work on things side by side.

When I read the update, I was surprised at why Vakratunda... (Ganesh shlok) was played as the pooja is in the Shiv Mandir.  This shlok is recited when a person takes on any thing challenging.  When I watched the episode, it became apparent that it was to for Runjhun to say that "let me finish this veneration without any obstacles".  It can be taken two ways in tellyland...

It could either mean that the pooja was really completed without obstacles (just minor ones) or it could bounce back that something may eventually happen to undo the pooja.  At this point I am willing to go with the first indication because I think the team realized that "this ain't going nowhere" in terms of viewership and chose to end it!  The thought is still niggling in my head like everyone else that for a track to conclude in the middle of the week, "just ain't right"!

Well lets wait and see!  😕

Guddu Ji, you rocked today, no pun intended!  😉
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I just wanted to say that one of the seven wows that Guddu took at the wedding says that he will always be beside her in every religious endevour. And that Amma said the same thing the first time Runjhun want to go to temple to pray for Guddus mother that Runjhun should take Guddu togather with her since after marriage in every religious puja her husband should be with her otherwise it will be incomplete. So in that way Guddu did his duty even when he dose not belive in such actions. He did not wanted her to fail so that she is worried and had to do something else to pacify the Rahu in her kundli.

Very good point, AZ   You said it so well. 😊

That's what touched me, too..how G fulfills his duties as a good husband by being by her side thru' thick and thin, making sure she is alright, supporting her in everything, whether he believed in it himself or not 😳
Same way, RJ would do anything on earth to make sure that he is safe, healthy and happy.

Its amazing to see how Gunjhun complete each other 😳😍
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written epi Wafah

Hope the kundli thing is over with since Guddu helped Runjhun in a way. At least Amma is not swayed by her sons. She knows that they'll sell her if they can as well
Edited by nishersal - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Ok, I saw the episode and there are several things that stood out.

To explain away Guddu helping Runjhun through the ordeal, the CVs played the Saptapadi, signifying that the husband and wife will do everything in unison, that they will work on things side by side.

When I read the update, I was surprised at why Vakratunda... (Ganesh shlok) was played as the pooja is in the Shiv Mandir.  This shlok is recited when a person takes on any thing challenging.  When I watched the episode, it became apparent that it was to for Runjhun to say that "let me finish this veneration without any obstacles".  It can be taken two ways in tellyland...

It could either mean that the pooja was really completed without obstacles (just minor ones) or it could bounce back that something may eventually happen to undo the pooja.  At this point I am willing to go with the first indication because I think the team realized that "this ain't going nowhere" in terms of viewership and chose to end it!  The thought is still niggling in my head like everyone else that for a track to conclude in the middle of the week, "just ain't right"!

Well lets wait and see!  😕

Guddu Ji, you rocked today, no pun intended!  😉

I agree to what you say Gardes that it went so easely. But I have a feeling that all is not well as yet.  Since they have just taken Runjhuns Kundli in account but not Guddus. So even if she did what hwas to be done according to her Kundli it dose not mean that he is out of danger. It has to do with how the planets are situated and how they work with each other.  Too much of anything is not good.

I also have a naging feeling that Baba misled Runjhun since he was angry at Guddu. He wanted to show Guddu that Aghori baba is more knowledegeble then a common man. On the other hand he is mighty impressed with Runjhun. He said from the begining that He is attracted to her and now he started admiring her penance to achive her husbands safe life.

It will be resolved when Runjhun goes back to aghori baba to tell him thaty she did as she was told. Lets see what happens next.
NidhaA thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Thanks, Wafah for the prompt and lovely update as always..😊

Its so sweet the way Guddu says "if I were God and a beautiful girl like you prayed to me, I would fulfill all her wishes immediately" 😳

Interesting how Guddu said "I do like laddoos" and eats it and says its good..hmm..is it a hint about them having a baby boy in future?  reference to their discussion about baby names..

Kukkan and MD praying together, MD getting more and more frustrated with the current living conditions - hint of a future track..

What bothers me are the words of the baba saying she should not take anyone's help in achieving the task.  Here we see that Guddu is helping her in every step of the way.  He is holding her, and notice that she also holds his arm for support while filling the water.  While climbing up the steps, Guddu is holding her with both arms.  He cleans her bruise.  Then he clears her path of all the stones.  Then he actually lifts her and carries her to the temple.

Another viewpoint (I want to lean towards this one, for Gunjhun's sake), is that although Guddu is holding her, he is not filling the water himself. She is the one who ran and lifted the matka after it fell down the steps.  Although he carries her up the steps, she is the one carrying the matka.  He does not enter the temple, and lets her go in and do the pooja by herself.   So while he fulfills his duties as a good husband by supporting her in every step, he does not interfere in her filling the matka and carrying it up the steps to the temple and performing the pooja.

The precap makes me wait for tomorrow's episode.  Happy times at last, yeayyy!!!

I will give another viewpoint (just for Gunjhun) that ues tha baba told Runjhun not take anyone's help but Guddu was there with her all the time he was not basically helping her rather than he was just supporting her as in thge beginning of the episode Runjhun mentioned THAT SHE CAN FULFILL EVERY DIFFICULT TASK IF GUDDU IS STANDING BESIDE HER so he is just doing his duty of husband just supporting her not helping her out cuz filling of the mataka, bringing it upstairs and then pouring it over the SHIVLINK is all done by Runjhun the major part of the samadhan as for Guddu was all the time there to support her. 
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I agree to what you say Gardes that it went so easely. But I have a feeling that all is not well as yet.  Since they have just taken Runjhuns Kundli in account but not Guddus. So even if she did what hwas to be done according to her Kundli it dose not mean that he is out of danger. It has to do with how the planets are situated and how they work with each other.  Too much of anything is not good.

I also have a naging feeling that Baba misled Runjhun since he was angry at Guddu. He wanted to show Guddu that Aghori baba is more knowledegeble then a common man. On the other hand he is mighty impressed with Runjhun. He said from the begining that He is attracted to her and now he started admiring her penance to achive her husbands safe life.

It will be resolved when Runjhun goes back to aghori baba to tell him thaty she did as she was told. Lets see what happens next.

I totally agree with both of you as for just now we should consider that the dosh is finished then we will be able to see some nice Gunjhun scenes which have been missing for the last few days too much of depressing scenes of Gunjhun lets see wat happens next. Cuz finishing it in the middle of the week is shocking but on the other hand the CV's might have thought that we the viewers are bored of the baba thing as it was dragging alot. lets wait and watch too early to say anything.
Edited by Chatterpot - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely ypdate...

As for the episode i just have to say it was entertaining leading in a good direction lets hope for the better for Gunjhun in future regarding the dosh removed or not. Loved Guddu today he was so sweet, supportive and just loved the way he smiled when they both rang the mandir bell together.

No comments on Pandays rather than the CV's are building another interesting track regarding the house papers signed or not by Amma.

Amma and Kukkan both were good and MD as usual behaving childish and without having any brains.