Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Rani,

Good observations!

Now that you mention it, it did look like Himanshoo was helping Nivedita.  Still, it was so sweet to watch G doing it for RJ..such a devoted husband!  Who would have thought?!😳  It did seem strange that RJ was finding it so difficult to climb up the steps, even if she may have been on an empty stomach, but watching the lovable "patni-vrata"Guddu's actions and support towards his wife highly compensated and made me ignore those little thingsπŸ˜‰

Wasn't it a different music that played when G was helping her up the stairs?  I thought the "touch" music was different, the one which used to play when G was a bad guy..right?  I just started watching this show from the challenge days, so guess am a little confused abt the order of the "touches".  First touch at a mandir was during Mahashivratri after the touch in G's room, second temple touch was when they went to do pooja for his mom..right?

About the dosh, I think this should be the end of the samadhan, and the problem should be fixed now.  But its quite possible that the CVs have left a couple of loose ends on purpose (like the baba saying she cannot take anyone's help in attaining the task, and G helping her inspite of that), so that if they need a track line in future, they could use it up.  Or maybe they just want to make us viewers wonder about those things and not be able to guess what's coming next  πŸ˜•

We have been seeing the Gunjhun lovey-dovey scenes and eye-lock/touch scenes for quite some time now, still it melts my heart every time I see it, and makes me long for more..they both do it so well!😳😍

Overall, it was a very good episode.

@bold: Oops my bad Dhruvie.  I mixed up the touches myself.  The first touch between the two was actually in the room above the carom club when Guddu touches Rujhun on the neck.  The 2nd touch was at the mandir (Mahashivratri) when they ring the bell together and the third touch was during the shaadi.  After which we stopped counting. πŸ˜›  But yes, in order of bell touches, the first one was the Mahashivratri and 2nd was when they did the pooja for Guddu's mom.  I'll have to check to see if this is the 3rd or 4th time they rang the bell together (I can't remember).

The touch music I'm thinking of is this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhj7my_bhagonwali-11th-march-2011-pt3_shortfilms&start=373  at 6:12

Guddu's hand touches Runjhun's and the music starts to play. 

@ the rest of what you wrote: Agreed!
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Like Rani..I also think Guddu supporting Runjhun because of Nivedita foot, but what a beautiful scene that was...like it..

How will they know the dosh is gone..Runjhun asking the Baba...how will he now...
Maybe Runjhun and Guddu should try a SR and see if anything fall and try to kill Guddu...

Didnt get the part about the solar eclipse is bad for the baby...

Kukkan sweet as always...

Amma smart as always...

@ red - old belief/myth that if a pregnant woman is exposed to the elements during an eclipse her baby will be born with birth defects - that is why amma was asking MD to stay indoors.   
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

My thoughts.

7.  I am not sure if the task is done.  Guddu is the one who stopped the matka from falling further.  If Runjhun had stopped it then technically we could say she touched everything related to the task and Guddu was just touching her or the things around her.  However, I think the CVs got the message that we all (well most of us) hated the baba this track.  It's possible that they wanted to wrap it up quickly so that we get two days of Gunjhun moments and the focus shifts to Devi and Kukkan.  We'll know soon enough if the dosh is gone or not as we'll prob see a Gunjhun romantic moment attempt tomorrow. 😍

I see everybody has the same concern. And like you said we'll know for sure when the cv's attempt another suhaag raat for Gunjhun. Hope all is well now though. Would hate for anything to happen to Guddu and if Runjhun has to wait for anothef solar eclipse (which might be years) we will not be seeing little Junjhun or little Ladoo anytime soon.