Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow !!! A very nice story Padmini. Great Job ... i loved the way you handled the whole plot. And I've loved the way you took such an important topic and executed it so perfectly. Handling such themes should be done sensitivelty and you've done that perfectly.

Like Vis said ... some dialogues were as if we could hear them saying it. Loved the starting of the story too. Duo planing or a holiday and it getting cancelled etc. Didn't notice Anila much πŸ˜› ... anyways a very good attempt ...

Nice to see such social messages oriented stories coming up more frequently these days. Hoping to read more from you. Do try participating in the story contest as well 😊
Padmini04 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Bhavs!😊 and yeah, plz try to suggest a title for the story. I will write more story later, but sorry, participating in Story Contest is not possible for me, specially with such a difficult plot. I had not even participated is last 4 contests, where plots were easier. so this time, I dont think that I can make a good story.
kelly32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just finished reading it..good job padmini..πŸ‘πŸΌ..u have handled a sensitive topic very well..keep it up..😊
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 hey PADMANI...

XTREMELLY WELL WRITTENπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... and now i ashamed MYSELF on my TRY in STORY WRITING😭😭😭...

Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gadhadada

and now i ashamed MYSELF😭😭😭...

When someone writes a lovely story, why do you have to feel ashamed and put crying smileys? Enjoy the story, mention what you liked and try to learn from it. This attitude is not correct, GD.
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

When someone writes a lovely story, why do you have to feel ashamed and put crying smileys? Enjoy the story, mention what you liked and try to learn from it. This attitude is not correct, GD.

thanks DII... for UR suggestion... but this is the first time wen i felt that wat is actual TRY and an EXCILLENT TRY... either i did not learn anything from all EXCILLENT WRITERS of IF... like CRISP factor from URZ... DETAIL factor from BHAVNA DII... INVESTIGATIVE factor from SUNNY... MESMERISIZING factor from CHINNU DII... and all other but this person really give me a lesson that if want WRITE... WRITE sumthin LOGICAL/VALED... a PLOT... which indicated sum PIN POINTS of SOCIAL SOCIETY... i really dunt know what i said this person... but... i'll try to MINIMIZE MY TRY on STORY WRITING... i m the MOST DUFFER LEARNER...
Padmini04 thumbnail

@GD, first of all, thanks for your  complement. but plz, don't feel ashamed on your stories. it hurts me because I am a big fan of your stories. you are a very good writer, and a very good friend of mine. yes, now I should reveal the truth, that I am the person whom you call KD. me and Shreela are same person actually.πŸ˜›

Edited by Padmini04 - 12 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmini04

@GD, first of all, thanks for your  complement. but plz, don't feel ashamed on your stories. it hurts me because I am a big fan of your stories. you are a very good writer, and a very good friend of mine. yes, now I should reveal the truth, that I am the person whom you call KD. me and Shreela are same person actually.πŸ˜›

SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 why sorry?Edited by shreela - 12 years ago
cid_duo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shreee
its u..
yaar apni talent ko aise chupke chupke kyun dikhaya