CID

My CID Stories (new story at pg 8)

Padmini04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmini04 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Padmini04 thumbnail

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh!! one more story writer... thts great...
will definitely read it when i find time...
Hasini_smile thumbnail
WOW!!! thts a wonderful story padmini with a good message...
i dont undersatnd why FW wont focus on such concepts..
har baar wahi jaayidat, badla endings...
very well written...
once i remembered daya ki dulhan ka raazπŸ˜†
wat a yuck story ht was...
expecting many more stories from u...
if possible, do participate in our story contest...
Padmini04 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Moonlight!😊 and one thing, I brought Anila in the story because I could not place Kajal in that role! actually I thought about Tasha for that role first, but as Tasha left CID,😭 I had to bring Anila.
Hasini_smile thumbnail
this anila is good.. i mean this character.. there is no fake love here...
so i liked this anila... i first thought it was kaajal... but after reading anila name, i was quite surprised... its good...
ur daya ki dulhan part is gud and up to the limit, not like in the real 'daya ki dulhan' episode... i just hate to watch tht episode...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will read it very soon πŸ˜Š
Padmini04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight5

this anila is good.. i mean this character.. there is no fake love here...

so i liked this anila... i first thought it was kaajal... but after reading anila name, i was quite surprised... its good...
ur daya ki dulhan part is gud and up to the limit, not like in the real 'daya ki dulhan' episode... i just hate to watch tht episode...

I liked the episode "Daya ki Dulhan ka Raaz" just because of the last scene of duo. it was really cute.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi  Padmini first of All WLCOME TO IF AND MOST WELCOME TO CID FORUM πŸ˜ƒ...
So New Writter On the CID Forum...Thats Great πŸ˜ƒ
Now, Abt Ur Stories..I dont have Words To appreciate Ur story..Seriouslly, it really touches My heart...
The Concept u choose is brillent..U said U will delete ur story if this kind of stories are Not allowed in Forum...No i dont think Anyone is going to say U Like This...
These Kinds of Stories are actually reality in our enviorment..We all really need these kinds of Stories on The Channels Too.
CID is a crime base show..But i always Think That This show is for creatiing Awarness in peoples Mind..I always said that CID should Show Some Other stories Which are reality of Our Lives..CID should make Episodes on these Kinds of issues...Peoples are attached with this Show from last 14 Years...So We can use This Show to creat Awarness..
But Unfortuantly, CID is now Kids Speciall Show More Than Elders or crime base...FW is making episodes for kids..So, they are not making Episode on these Issues bcz of Kids...
But u did Itt..Very new and needed Concept..Very detailed and well written..
Thease kinds of stories really needed..IF Production houses make these kinds of stories.Then peoples can relise that what they are doing..Number of crimes can be less if These kinds of stories on aired on Tv Channels.
Its looking u r not new on the Forum or writting story first Time...May be u was the silent member First...But i want to congratulate u on ur First Story...Congratulations...
GREAT , SUPERB and FABULOUS WORK...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AND KEEP WRITING...
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago