Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!

Beaaanss ... OMG Nooo ... This Cant Happpen ...
But Yes ... thats how they willl fall in love all over again ...

Gosh ... This was Grippping ... I cried ... I really Did !!!!

WHY oh WHY could they not include this track on the Show !!!!!!!
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL ! Okay, I just cleared my confusion of why Suraj's picture was added. I read people in her 'family' instead of her 'life' :P. Sorry ! :D.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Mystory, Dish, Ann, Deepali, Purvi, naveen, Jyothi, Nehal, Vandu, Smitha, Minnu, Manita, Ramani, Roshni, SKD, Shalini, May, Rida, Pranjal, Sravya, Shonai, Ayesha, Jessica, Anisah, Krithika, Afiya, Hinna, Sonali, Tora, Krishna, and Ranju and ALLL the people who clicked "Like" thank you SOOO much! Gosh like I said I had no idea I'd get such a response and am truly very overcome with emotion and love <3 I want to say a few things to a few people who commented like answer their questions or reply to their analysis so I'll be doing that now.

@Mystory: Thanks for suggesting the name!*hugs* It's so cute! But I'm thinking let this FF not have a name lol. Let it be partial amnesia only gives me more scope to explore lol.

@Ann: Ann I have begun to LOVE your comments and your analysis on only 3 paragraphs was so touching I felt so warm when I read it! Thank you so much!  Yea Karan would have been awesome it's such a shame we didn't get to see this track. Hehe Gaurav is another favourite actor of mine so he had to be in but Dr. Geeta was a fluke. I've never seen any shows of Ragini lol except a few scenes of SGP lol. Hope you enjoy part 1 too

@Vandu: Haha I KNEW you'd love me having Ragini in there! Haha but Kavi yea ermmm he didn't cross my mind otherwise he'd have been in but seriously yaar I don't think he'd suit Dr.Mitul.

@Manita: Yea true the stories which have pain have depth too. I just hope I can bring it out. Haha@ Gaurav LOL you probably were a big fan of Love Ne then no? lol

@SKD: I know it sucks for Shanak to have lost their baby but it was needed for the partial amnesia track L Warna Khanak would have thought it's her and Suraj's baby lol. Kidding. No even practically I thought that since she injured her brain, there was no room for the baby to be saved. I dunno doctors here can help with that. Rest assured it'll be fun agay trust me

@May: LMAO at bordering on besharam! Haha it wont be because it CAN'T be, lol atleast for a few parts. But Shanak will be alive you can trust me on that. You got goosebumps too? :O gosh! I don't know what to say----

@Pranjal: Aww thank you for your beautiful comments on the Written Updates. Yea I miss doing them! And it meant a lot when ppl who already had watched the episode would come and read the updates too!

@Anisah: Like SERIOUSLY!! WTHHH! You've like written a thesis for me to read! :O and who bhee TWO! What did I do to deserve so much of reading :s LOL kidding I LOVEDDD everything you wrote! Gosh you toh have analysed it even more than me! :O :O Hehe no it wasn't mother or child scenario you'll find that out soon. And acha na baba I won't call my writing lame gosh! *still can't get over the 5 page response shock*  Natasha as the support? Hmmm wait and watch again lol. As for Suraj's picture Shaan gave it! I thought that was understood. Why would he NOT give Suraj's picture? He knew Suraj was a part of her life right? Toh it wasn't by accident. The stony look I gave purposely to confuse all of you LOL. As for her remembering that she married Shaan you should wait and watch again lol though I would have thought you'd guess!!  Anisah I LOVEDDD your huge ass comments I really did! And I don't mind you using "love" a lot too haha.

@Ayesha: yea the name khanak singh jadeja was SUCH a give away! Even Dr.Mitul knew it lol. Yea I'm thinking tit should begin with hate, the love story lol because like you said it will make a huge impact!

tofeeees thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Simple-

LOL ! Okay, I just cleared my confusion of why Suraj's picture was added. I read people in her 'family' instead of her 'life' :P. Sorry ! :D.

LMAO i just wrote a huge ass comment for you wondering WHY you thought it was by accident! LOL.
tofeeees thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

OMG !!!

Beaaanss ... OMG Nooo ... This Cant Happpen ...
But Yes ... thats how they willl fall in love all over again ...

Gosh ... This was Grippping ... I cried ... I really Did !!!!

WHY oh WHY could they not include this track on the Show !!!!!!!

Shaluuu 🤗 omggg you cried?! :O loser! lol kidding. Hahaha you toh are going OMG nooo this can't happen as though you didn't know this was about to happen 😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beeni Darling one qord only "EXCELLENT"

Norhing else will do justice.

Can't wait to read more soon...
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Beeni!

Awww...! it was so Emotional  😭😭
but i agree with you... we need somthing solid to start with a fresh! 
Looking forward to this "Love & Hate" relationship 😍

PS: You know 22nd Oct is my Birth date...tumne mujhe rula diya ! now how will i ever celebrate my B'day??
Edited by candy84 - 12 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeees

Shaluuu 🤗 omggg you cried?! :O loser! lol kidding. Hahaha you toh are going OMG nooo this can't happen as though you didn't know this was about to happen 😆

WHY THE HELL are you not Online these days !!!!! 😡 😡 😡
tofeeees thumbnail
^^Shalu just feel like being on a break from everyone in my fb and IF life :) so deactivated and not opening PMs too.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. what will Shaan do now?? waiting for the next part..