Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tofeees

Gosh this was hard!πŸ˜† Hope you guys like it!😊 

Yes dear dear Beenz.. it was hard.. but hard hard work and done verrryyy welll!!!!!

Brilliant. liked it so much. Yesss I can see the PAIN...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sigh mere swarwaasi pati suraj... that sure must have sliced through Shantanu's heart...

I see it... I see them falling in love all over again...😳😳😳😳😳
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!What was that BeenZ!!!!It was absolutely freaking awesome!!!!!OMG!!!Just reading gave me goosebumps too!!!!!Totally fida over this side of ShaNak!!!

I know its tough but there is falling in love...again part na lol.Its easy for me to say I guess!!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei beeni,
that was so gripping..
the way she reacted..awesome..
u brought out those very well..
really ani wrote a lengthy analysis which would beat the length of ur update..LOL!!!
as her parents r coming will she say that she want to go with them??
but if she goes with them then how will the love start all over again??
ok i'll wait impatiently for the story to shape up..
fingers crossed for the next update..
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG..Beeni..Awesome Update...I am Speechless  now β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What the Update yaar..Minbdblowing and supperb..Given tears Of my Eyes..Very Emotional and heart tauching
Shaan feeling when Khanak was uncouscious and His Beahavious with geeta was shown by you
very beautifully and realisticπŸ‘πŸΌ
khanak Lost her Rest memory and rest part of recognition wala just amazing⭐️⭐️
Cant wait for next Update

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Ayesha: yea the name khanak singh jadeja was SUCH a give away! Even Dr.Mitul knew it lol. Yea I'm thinking tit should begin with hate, the love story lol because like you said it will make a huge impact!

@Bold: Seriously i love you for this! Have a weakness for love stories that start with hate and end in love... it's one of the reasons i love Shanak so much!

This storyline it totally my kind of thing... i already know this FF is gonna be one of my all-time faves! β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey beenz lovely update always wanted to see this side of shanak in a show but o well we will see through your ff
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Anisah: Like SERIOUSLY!! WTHHH! You've like written a thesis for me to read! :O and who bhee TWO! What did I do to deserve so much of reading :s LOL kidding I LOVEDDD everything you wrote! Gosh you toh have analysed it even more than me! :O :O Hehe no it wasn't mother or child scenario you'll find that out soon. And acha na baba I won't call my writing lame gosh! *still can't get over the 5 page response shock*  Natasha as the support? Hmmm wait and watch again lol. As for Suraj's picture Shaan gave it! I thought that was understood. Why would he NOT give Suraj's picture? He knew Suraj was a part of her life right? Toh it wasn't by accident. The stony look I gave purposely to confuse all of you LOL. As for her remembering that she married Shaan you should wait and watch again lol though I would have thought you'd guess!!  Anisah I LOVEDDD your huge ass comments I really did! And I don't mind you using "love" a lot too haha.

@Bold - Hmmm...she called him her husbands killer. I dont think she would have called him that if they WERE married ? She didnt call him it after ? Hmmm...thinko thinko ! Aap bhi thinko ! πŸ˜† 

Good thing you liked my comments ! I was beginning to think that it might annoy you πŸ€”πŸ˜†. I think I can keep on commenting like this since I started at the START of an FF LOL ! + if you keep well spaces between the updates πŸ˜†

dishbhan thumbnail
Haay Ram!

Ye Julm kyu Shaan par yaar ... ek tho bacha nahi raha and uparse Khanak does not remember their love ... he must be devastated!

Pls show the love coming back between them as soon as possible.

~Cheers,
Dish
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! I'm back with part 2. But before you read it please note that Shaan did not hear anything except the "Meray pati kay kaatil" part because that is when he had opened the door to the room.

Part 2

"Khanak?" Shaan breathed, still stunned at the words that had come out of Khanak's mouth. He had heard them but they had not registered. He had felt the intensity of them but had not believed it. Both Khanak and Mitul's face turned towards him but Shaan had eyes only for Khanak. Khanak looked at Shaan in shock, her mouth slightly open. Her eyes hardened as she kept staring at him. Shaan looked back, trying to discern the expression in those eyes. It was as though her face belonged to her body but her eyes were someone else's, someone who loathed him, or rather someone who showed indifference, unconcern.  Shaan took a step towards the bed, towards his wife Khanak. Just then Dr. Mitul got up immediately and stood in front of him blocking his way.

"Shaan-----abhee nahi----abhee baahir jao----" he said softly so that Khanak could not hear.

"Nahi Mitul----" breathed Shaan and shrugged off Mitul's hand on his shoulder to proceed to the bed. But what they both heard next shook the floor from beneath their feet. Khanak had shrieked in pain, her eyes closed, holding her head in one hand and Shaan's picture in the other, crushing it in her fist while she screamed in agony, her words making no sense. Shaan ran upto her and held her shoulders.

"Khanak! Khanak! Khanak!! Khanak mujhay dekho!Main hoon----- Shaan! Khanak!!" Shaan panicked and yelled and cried at the same time, shaking her continuously, but it was of no use for Khanak's eyes had gone out of focus again as she fainted in a heap in Shaan's arms.

"Gehna! Call Dr. Modi please and Dr, Geeta too. Quick! Hurry!" Shaan heard Dr Mitul say from a distance.

"Khanak?" Shaan's voice was soft as he rubbed her face all over. "Utho Khanak" his voice became croaky. "Utho----" he sniffed as tears rolled down his eyes and he ran his fingers through Khanak's hair. "Utho naa-----uthooo----tumhara Shaantanu aya hain----uthoo-----" he finally gave in and cried desperately, touching his head with her head.

The doctors arrived and made Khanak lie on the bed, slowly removing her from Shaan's arms. Dr. Modi injected Khanak and Dr. Geeta busied herself with the oxygen mask  saying something about sedatives that Shaan partly registered. He felt a palm on his shoulder. "Shaan--- bhabhi behosh hui hain----she's in pain----please understand----Wait in my office. I will explain" Dr. Mitul said calmly but Shaan did not move. "Please----meri khatir Shaan--Bhabhi ki khatir".  Shaan wiped his eyes carelessly, gave one last look to Khanak, got up and left the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________

23rd October 2011, 11:00

"That's not possible", Shaan breathed. "What the heck do you mean?!" his voice had become close to a yell.

"Shaan! Beta please" Madhvi said softly.

Dr. Mitul went on as though he had not been interrupted. "Essentially, Partial Amnesia is caused by severe but not necessarily irreparable damage to one side of the brain. And the accident resulted in bhabhi's head hitting the right side of her brain," he pointed to diagrams of head scans on his table.  " Bhabhi kay case main, she lost a lot of blood because she was a part of two surgeries which means that the left side of her brain--------" he pointed again to the head scans.

But he could not complete his sentence for Shaan had grabbed the head scans on Mitul's desk, threw them across the room, barged towards Dr. Mitul and yelled at his face "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE F****** DIAGRAMS! TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY WIFE! "

Mitul looked at him and heaved a huge sigh. "Your wife does not remember that she is your wife---" he said in one go. The effect of the statement was instant. Madhvi clapped a hand on her mouth in shock. Sunil did a double take and took off his glasses. Akshay's mouth just remained open in shock, Natasha just looked on without the slightest expression and Khanak's father looked on in horror but her mother looked confused.

Shaan just stared at his friend Mitul; he was joking; just like old times. Mitul had mastered making a serious face and fooling Shaan at various occasions. This was just one of those days, he thought, but even as the thought entered his mind he recalled the words that Khanak had spoken; those icy cold words "meray ---pati kay--- kaatil" and realization came hitting his head as though with a huge iron rod. Akshay went over to Shaan and made him sit on the sofa. Shaan covered his face with his hands and then pushed back his hair. Madhvi and Sunil gathered around him too. Shaan saw from the corner of his eye Natasha going up to Khanak's mother and explaining to her.

Mitul bent down and hunched on the floor in front of Shaan. "Listen---buddy---Bhabhi theek ho jayay gee----woh buss apnee zindagee kay kuch maheenay bhoolee hain----un ko yaad ajayay gay-----aur buhat jaldi---you need to help her Shaan-----you're the one who can make her remember-----Shaan? Are you listening?"  Mitul said.

"Mujhay Khanak say milna hain ----" Shaan said seriously suddenly raising his head.

"Nahi!" It was not Mitul but Dr. Geeta who spoke. Noone had noticed that she had entered the room. Everyone looked at her. "Tum Khanak say nahi mil saktay Shaan-----Abhee thori dair pehlay you met her and see what happened!"

"Geetaaa!" Mitul drawled, looking at her warningly.

"What Geeta?! He can't meet her for heavens sake! She still thinks of him as her husband's killer! You do realize that she's gone through hell in the last 24 hours! She has lost her baby! Shaan meets her and he'll be at the verge of losing her too! " Shaan's face was white.

"Personally----" Mitul said getting up and looking at Geeta straight in the face " I think it's better that bhabhi  get to know the truth now rather than later----" his face was stern. " She has to know one way or the other----and it is better---- " Mitul raised his voice as Geeta opened her mouth in protest "-----that bhabhi get the facts straight from Shaan----rather than from 'other' sources---kyunkay Khanak Dhulwadi toh jayay gee nahi-----Shaan kay ghar jayay gee------"

Shaan abruptly got up and walked out of the room, stunning everyone.

30th August 2011, 18:30

"Natasha jeee! Natasha jeee!!" Khanak's voice had rung round the room. She was carrying boxes that were gift wrapped and Shaan trudged along behind her grinning broadly at her excitement. They had both entered Mitul's apartment.

"Khanak!" Natasha came running into sight and gasped. "Rakho unko neechay! Itnay sara samaan kyun uthaya hain tumna?! Stupid!"

Khanak pouted and put the boxes on the table. "Yay itnay bhee bharee nahi hain! "she said with a smile. "Mitul Bha kahan hain?" she asked as Shaan rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Hi Natasha!" Shaan hugged her lightly.  Natasha looked at Khanak to answer her question. "Don't ask! He's been pouring over that file since ages! I mean kal he humari mungni hui hain, aj ghar may party hain and he's in his files! Urghhh" and saying this she left to instruct the flower arrangement people.

Khanak stepped towards the living room when she slipped slightly and Shaan caught her. "Khanak!" he exclaimed. "Kya kar rahi ho?! Sari pahenni nahi aati toh pahenti kyun ho?!" he said crossly.

"Aray! Main jo bhee pahentee hoon--- uss ko app yahee kahtay hain! Toh kya main kuch na pahnoo?!!" Khanak retorted and immediately blushed as she realized what she had said.

Shaan came closer. "Chalay ga Khanak" he said smiling broadly and moving his face to Khanak's other ear he whispered "Kuch nahi bhee pahno gee toh chalay ga!" he repeated, smirking.

"Hutyay yahan say! Mainay kaha hain na! Aglay 6 mahinoo tuk meray paas nahi aana!" she said smiling mischievously.

"Waisay bhee main YAHAN kuch kar bhee kya sakta hoon? Shaan sulked. "Jub apnay ghar par nahi kar paata toh yahan toh---- " he rolled his eyes "---ddoor ki baat hain! The house of the most boring man in the world!" he rolled his eyes again.

Khanak laughed thoroughly enjoying herself and walked ahead to see Mitul in the living room pouring over his file and his laptop.  

"Khanak?" Shaan said loudly so that Mitul could hear. "Tumhay nahi lagta kay yay dono bahenein bechari bari mushkil may phans gaee hain? Dono kay pati-on nay unn say nahi apnay laptops say shadi slash mangni kee hain!"

Mitul looked up and smiled broadly. "Hi buddy" he said clapping him on the back. "What's up!!"

"What's up with me?! What's up with you?! LOSER! Why are you working today?!" Shaan asked, sitting down

"Yar this is a tough case. I've had operations back to back" Mitul sighed, looking at his laptop again.

"Oh yea please jub thora farikh time ho toh kissi aur ki bhee brain surgery kar dena please" he said eyeing Khanak. "Waisay bhee Friends and Family come first-----tum nay suna toh hoga!"  Shaan laughed

Khanak gasped dramatically. "Kyaa!! Kya kahan apnay?!  Meray brain ki surgery?! Mitul Bha dekha aapnay?! Dekha yay mujhay kitna tung kartay hain?!" she whined.

"Haan toh theek hee toh kah raha hain Shaan-----I've heard you've been giving him a tough time during your pregnancy" he said slyly and smiled, looking back at his laptop.

"KYA?! Shaantanu!!!" Khanak looked at Shaan "Apkay inko-----" her eyes widened in horror "Inkoo SUB kuch bata diya!!?"

"Haan toh?" Shaan said casually "We guys talk about such things with our friends" said Shaan thoroughly enjoying himself.

Khanak gasped and turned red. "Shaantanu!!"

Mitul and Shaan laughed heartily. "God bhabhi your brain really IS a very hard nut to crack! Shaan I give up yar" he said raising his hands in the air and laughing. Shaan laughed hysterically too, holding his stomach. "Waisay bhabhi? Main tohhh apkay mood swings ki baat kar raha tha! Aapp--- kiski---baat--- kar rahee thee?" Mitul asked innocently, placing his fingers on his face in mock wonder. Shaan put his fist in his mouth to stop laughing.

"Shaantanu! Mitul Bha!" Khanak exclaimed and got up in a huff. "Main jaa rahee hoon!" she said trying to drown the voices of laughter. She turned to leave

"Waisay bhabhi?" Mitul said, hiccupping and Khanak turned, her hands on her waist. "Shaan kay saath itna bhee zulm theek nahi hain!" he said, making Shaan finally roll over with laughter and fall off his chair as Khanak pouted cutely and huffed out of the room.

It was the last time they had seen Khanak pout at them.

Shaan opened his eyes in the damp corridor of the hospital and realized they had tears yet again.

Mitul raised his head from the desk of his room and saw Natasha looking at him concerned.

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bee !

Oh God ... You making me cry everytimeee ... :(

I hate you for that ... But U know I love you !!!!
Baaah :'(

Very nice ... Really .. Well Woven and Narrated !
My baaaybeee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3