FF: Partial Amnesia Pt 31Pg145-6th Dec

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys! 😃 So I have been literally thinking since AGESS (even before the show ended) that I have to write a Partial Amnesia FF but I just could not bring myself to write one because a) I am not a FF sort of a person and I don't want to leave somethign incomplete after I start it b) I have no idea what happens in Partial Amnesia except what is shown in our shows and c) I could not think of a good enough plot! ðŸ˜• But since around 2 weeks I have been thinking that I should write one regardless of all the a, b and c above 😆 But ermm I want to know if you guys are open to this idea even now i.e: the show has ended na so should I start a FF now?! I'm confused lol

The concept for the FF is ofcourse starting from where the show ended , that is Shaan's birthday and Khanak's pregnancy. We will fast forward to around 3 months after this time.

The FF involves Shanak falling in love all over again!! 😳😃😃 

Characters:
All the characters will be the same as in the show. 

Additional characters:

1. Dr. Mitul: Natasha's fiance, Shaan's budding friend and Neurologist by profession

2. Dr. Geeta: Khanak's Gynachologist (also studying Neurology and practicing with Dr. Mitul) and Shaan's senior in university. Shaan introduced her to Khanak and she became more than a doctor to her.

Introduction

"Shaan----" Dr. Geeta approached him cautiously, her heart beat rising rapidly with every step she took , her eyes blood shot now, like Shaan's. Shaan's eyes immediately looked at her in desperation as though they had had been searching her for years, knowing that she was close by and wanting to leap at her the instant they saw her. He got up and took two steps towards her, his semi numb brain registering with shock that his legs still had the strength to walk.  Madhvi, Sunil, Akshay and Dadi looked on, helpless and distraught.

"Geeta---" Shaan breathed. "Khanak----Khanak-----" he held Dr.Geeta's shoulders now and looked deep into her eyes, his stare not once wavering as he held her and took his wife's name repeatedly. Geeta stood still. It needs to be done, she thought. And I am the one who does it. I am the one who tells him.

"Shaan----we could not save the baby," she said in one go and it immediately hit her how stone-hearted her job had made her; how she could announce it, just like that, that a life had been taken away from the world; that she could do nothing except announce the fact.

Tears blurred Shaan's vision. He let go of Dr. Geeta's shoulders. His hands flapped back to his sides. He felt strong arms hold him but it did not matter. More tears came.

He shut his eyes tightly and bit his lips in agony.

Four feet away Khanak opened her eyes which flickered unsteadily as her lips parted.

Why do I have a feeling that this was a lame attempt?😕 I will continue from here and make it Part 1. This as just an introduction or a prelogue or whatever you call it 😆 I know it was short and depressing but the other parts won't be hopefully, well except part 1 😆 I hope you like it! I for one can't wait to make Shanak fall in love again right from the beginning! 😃

PS: This FF does not have a name as of now! I will keep one soon 😊

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi dear

i dont knw ur name...or just i cant remember it now...my partial amnesia 😉

lovd it yaar...

cant wait to read some more of it...

plss update fast...

m waitin...

dr geetas character looks quite promising...jaldi say humaray shanak ka full scale role dalo yaar...

u can call it " DIL HE DIL MEIN " if u feel lik...not necessary...it jst came in my mind...

love yaa
dishbhan thumbnail
Nice start dear!

Continue ... what does Khanak feel ... its such a trauma .. such situations are so bad na ...

God pls dont give such situations to anybody in life.

~Cheers,
Dish
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Beeni...loved the prologue...plz plz continue...you are an amazing writer all your OS are a wonderful proof of that and the responses you've received for them should be enough to let you know how much everyone loves your style of writing...

Pain is the most important aspect of human life...no pain no gain...so good let it start from pain, ...soo looking forward to see your take on Amnesia track...ShaNak falling in love all over again...HAAYE...it'll be an amazing journey for us readers too...

Gaurav Khanna as Dr Mitul...awesome

Me too loved Dr. Geeta's stature...her self analysis of being stone hearted seems to reflect her despondency...my heart went out to her, its not always easy being a Dr.!!

Shaan utterly heart broken...aww...me too crying...melancholy has set in...rough road ahead for Shantanu...more heartbreaks in store for him...he'll emerge a winner in the end...(would have loved to see Karan emoting all these scence...he would have been superb!!!!)

Irony of the situation...two contradicting emotion...I'm sad and excited too...both at same time...hope it makes sense!!!!

Looking forward to chapter 1...

Loads of love...Ann,xox
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice start Beeni..Loves your New Charractor Gourav and Ragini ..I likes Them

amazing to See  Shanak falling in love all over again!!

You Are a Great Writter..I loves Your All OS  were Amazing and Beautiful

Cant Wait for Next Update

I think 
Shanak falling in love all over again!! is also Nice name of your FF😊 
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beeni di
it is so awesome

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm..beeni..already luvving it...they fall in luv again..just goig 2 luv it 4 sure..cont. ASAP
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woowww beeni what a heartouching start for he ff loved it dear i am so eager to relive the shanak anemasia track .plzzz continue the ff will flow it for sure
n_gem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Beeni

Nice start
Loved the new characters introduced.
I so wanted to see the partial amnesia track in RBO...anyways I will enjoy it through your FF.
The start was so emotional ...looking forward to it...do continue.

Luv,
Nehal

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OHH EMM JEE !!

Eeeny Beenyyy Mineyy Moee !!

Lovely prologue re !! Mast tha...!

Yay !! U got in Ragz...I was hoping to see Kavi...LOL...*keeps hands on hips...U still didnt get around to watching R.Com na*

Watch that show...agar tune dekha hota toh iss cast me mereko Kavi bhi dikhta *vandu hides from veena...for promoting r.com on rbo forum*

U better start the ff soon and update regularly...Warna m gonna hound you !!

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
U know Who !!