Users

Frequent Posters

HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 11

Carried on from that short chapter

FLASHBACK – earlier that day

Abhay: Mum I have to leave without saying goodbye to Pia otherwise I will not leave. If I see her I will not be able to leave and I will not be able to go anywhere once I see her beautiful smile

Haseena: OK.But I disagree with this Abhay. Let me just go see how she is.

Haseena goes to see how Pia is while Abhay is thinking about how he first met her, his first night, his touch on her and her beautiful smile. All of this is making it hard to leave her, she is only upstairs and him downstairs, yet he wants to go up ther and take her with him. He wants to take her with him to another world, where he can forget the horrible things her family said.

Haseena's scream is the only thing that takes him out of his thinking. He rushes upstairs and finds his Mum, there with Pia in her arms and her slits are cut. Abhay, seeing the blood starts to transform on seeing so much blood.

Haseena: Control yourself! She needs you abhay, she needs your blood. If you do not give it to her then she will die. She hasn't long left.

Abhay looks once again at Pia's body and closes his eyes, calming his mind and calming himself telling him not to harm her. He walks over to her and bites his arm and gives her blood.

Abhay: Please take the blood Pia! Please.

She doesn't take it in. she isn't taking it in! Haseena looks at Abhay who he himself is going weak of all the blood pouring from his arm.

Haseena: Abhay she is not responding. She's gone. I'm sorry

Abhay on hearing those words gets angry and screams: LEAVE ME ALONE! GET OUT LEAVE ME WITH HER PLEASE! SHE IS NOT DEAD SHE IS STILL HERE WITH ME!

Haseena leaves Abhay with her. He looks at her face. Her angellic face. He touches her and closes his eyes. Trying to feel something from her. Trying to feel at least a beat coming from her heart. He needs to feel something from her. She can't leave him in this state she can't leave him to leave the rest of eternity without his one true love.

FLASHBACK ENDS

(Now it starts after that small chapter I wrote previously)

Abhay goes to Pia's room to grab her lifeless body but to his horror the body is not there! She is not there anymore. He walks into the room and looks outside of the room and sees her body lying there in flames! Using his vampiric speed, he runs out to see who would do such a thing to her precious body and finds no one other than PANCHI!

Abhay runs and tries to stop the fire but it's too much

Panchi on the other hand is laughing and smiling: finally I have the chance to watch her die! And now have you all to myself.

Abhay just stares at Pia's body and then back at panchi. He grabs the first thing he sees and pushes it in his heart!

Abhay looks at pia before falling to the floor and says his last words

'Pia our love may not have conquered all in this world but in the next world our love will conquer all!

THE END …. Or is it???? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA we will see: P