Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum update dr!!!!
haseena saved abahy!!! n  arnab will slap abhay... i felt bad... but loved it...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I'm glad Piya didn't let Arnab put all the blame on Abhay! And I hope Piya will forgive Abhay for losing their baby because Abhay didn't purposely want to harm it! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear 
thnx for the pm
saadrockx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar whn u gonna update plz do it soon 😊
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story plz update soon
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear. Pls pm if u continue.
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
update
update
update
update
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys sorry yaar I havent updated yet I promise I will update in the next week!
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon nd add me in ur pm list nd do pm me whenever u update?
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 9

ARNAB: You two? Together? Isn't this a good thing then? Why were you crying Pia? Did he do something?
Pia: Papa listen to me! Before you start blaming him, we both ..
Abhay: I slept with Piya
Arnab, Piya and the others looked at him shocked: WHAT?
Abhay: I really love Piya and I couldn't control myself when I'm around her. And that's when we slept together.
Arnab slaps Piya: You? I know he doesn't have some sense, but you, you're my daughter!

Abhay felt rage in Arnab hitting Piya: HEY! If you ever hit Piya again I won't be resposible for my actions

Arnab turned towards Abhay: And who are you to tell me what to do? She is my daughter or at least I thought she was.

Piya looked up at Arnab and he didn't even glance at her. Tears started to fall from her eyes and she turned towards Madhu: Mum, please forgive me? I know we are religious but I didn't think of the consequences.

Madhu touched Piya's face: I know what you did was wrong and it will take time for me to forgive you, but you will always be my daughter no matter what

Panchi pushes Piya: How could you do this? I mean you're part of our family and as soon as one guy falls for you, you quickly fall into bed with him?! That's disgusting!

Misha grabs Panchi: Relax Birdy man, she knows what she did was wrong! And Who are you to judge huh? She's our sister!

Misha turned and smiled to Piya. Arnab grabbed Piya by the arm and turned her towards him: I'm so disgusted in you, I know these lot will forgive you but I don't think I can ever forgive you

Piya: But Dad

Arnab: You lost the right to call me that!! I never want to see you again you understand me!!

Arnab was about to slap Piya again when Abhay grabbed his hand!

Arnab: let go of my hand Abhay!

Abhay grabbed onto his hand and Arnab with his other hand went to slap Abhay when..

The quickly opened and Chand was standing there with Haseena

Chand: Abhay, let go now!

Abhay listen to his father and let go Chand quickly grabbed Arnab's hand to stop him from hitting him.

Haseena ran towards Piya: Are you OK? Abhay told me I am so sorry. I have never lost a child so I wouldn't know how it felt but I am always here for you

Just then Haseena realised what she said.

Everyone turned to look at Piya except for Abhay who was looking down vlosing his eyes as he remembered what happened.

Arnab: Baby.. you... Him baby?

PRECAP:

Arnab: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER RETURN! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU ARE NO LONGER A DOBRIYAL!

Hope you like it guys!!!!