Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update tanzie👏 abhiya scene was amazing🤗 but piya saw his eyes!!now sure she will figure this out..par next chapter ki name sunte hi ghabra gyi yaar final goodbye!!!kya piya chale jaane wale hai?plz don't break piya's heart thanks for the pm and continue soon😊
Abhay n his crappy lines...so irritating..😆 aryan gave him a gud dose of logics..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey awesome part tanzie, nice update, but now once again abhay goint to her shut out from his system, i hope he realize soon, her love in stonger, and she can accept him any form
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm update tanzie...
 aryan ne abhay ko samjhaya bhi par kch fayda ni hua ...

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, thanks a lot for deciding to continue the FF. I will always be an avid reader and fan of your FFs.
Secondly, awesome update! abhiya finally confessed their feelings to each other. But its sad that their happiness didnt last long but I am sure that wil be together again. Do continue soon
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow amazing, I loved the chapter esp the Abhiya parts were so 😎 and I was ☺️ reading them. I want you to make Abhay jealous. Thanks a lot for continuing this FF.😊Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanzie u know how I am feeling. Its like favourite gubara ohulao aur DHAM brusted. God It was a Maha Update. Loved it
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very Nice Tanzie .  aww abhay gonna behave rude to piya again. 😭😭😭😭. i was really happy seeing abhay being nice to piya.  i hope soon piya finds out abhay;s truth n  she tells him she still loves him n even the monster inside of him n she is only safe when he is with her.  🤗 thanks for pm. n update soon. 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all dnt evr think of ending ur ff's ! evn if the show ends m nt going anywhere! so just keep continuing. Nw coming to the update. beautiful update tanyie. ohh aryan is so hurt.sad to see him like dis. and tht dialogue of aryan to abhaxy-(if she wants to stay in ur room forevr then also u will agree) was t gud. i ws enjoying imagining abhay's expressions.aww piya's dress was so beautiful.and tht line of aryan (murder mission to kill my brother) was just awesum. aryan is so naughty bt sweet at the same time! abhiya dance part ws dreamy and mesmerising😍ohh no! abhay again in his stay away mission mode !poor piya🥺wonder wht will ay do nowjay do nw! and tanzie u bettr keep on writing.got it? otherwise bangladeshe 4a tomay khuje bar korbo😈
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx tanzie for deciding nt to end ur ff's😃fav fav fav update tanzie👏👏dis is one of ur most beautiful update🤗tht line of piya'heaven shud b empty when god made you'was 👍🏼aww that abhiya kiss was..😍kano je show te arokom hoye na sigh. so aryan caught abhay. bt koi fayeda nahi hua! the zip scene was very well wriuen. poor piya😔nw abhay will go back to his usual stay away or hate me piya mof again! god knows when will dis abha boy realise the truth😡a/w our strong headed piya wont give up so easily tht toh m sure. aftrall abhay belongs to piya na😳and dear who was dis ragini?was she mohini's sister? and why was abhay blaming himself regarding ragini's death? k nw m behaving like piya so i shud stop😆so humm jay too is a werewolf nt an adopted one😕so r u planning to turn him grey nw? m eager nw fr d nxt part. plz update asap . t.c.🤗