.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
*Chapter updated*

PMs will be send later 😳
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome update! It was so cute how Piya kept Abhay's shirt with her and kept inhaling his scent! 😳 And Abhay is super sweet to eat the food Piya cooked for him and Aryan, even though the poor guy can't even enjoy the taste of the food! And I hate Deepanita to the core! I hope she doesn't harm Piya! And Aryan is going to Delhi, so does that mean more Abhay-Piya alone time? 😉 Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
awesome update
abhay ate human food 4 pia so sweet.he is really falling 4 pia.and pia hope she wont leave house.aryan will leave means abhiya will be alone wow.waiting 4 peehu's entryEdited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

abhay & aryan are so caring & protective of pia...

plzzz continue soon

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nicey nicey super nicey. Loved the update.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant tanzie!!the way u described piya and abhay's feelings was jst ..WOWWW!!nw peehu is back,huh??dying 2 read the nxt part!!do do update soon n thanx 4 pm!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update Tanzie.. Abhiya moments and their feelings for each other were too good.. The way both inhaled the scents of each other so romantic😳..
Aryan.. He's the best of this FF.. I love his care towards Pia and his love for Abhay!!  
Dipannita.. I hate her.. Make her to die soon especially in hands of Aryan or Abhay!! 😆 Now is she gonna spy on Pia?? Please dont allow her to find Pia!!
Thanks for the PM dear!!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

comment updated

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Awesome update!😊

Poor Aryan...😆Deepanita, Please spare him atleast! Deepu-Aryan's convo was funny.
🤣Loved his side comments.😆I'm happy for both Abhay and Pia, but scared too.Both of them are getting attracted to each other, but future is uncertain.Pia cooked food for both of them.Woah ! Abhay is changing fast, he accompanied them for  dinner...Great! I love the way both of them care for her. Finally Aryan found his wife. Eagerly waiting for next update.Thanks for Pm.😃Continue soon.Good Luck!👍🏼
awesome update Tanzie.
Boy-eater Lipstick-chudail Dipu!!🤣 poor aryan!!😆
Loved Abhay's caring nature.Now I want more AbhIya close moments.😳 🤣
update soon!! 👏 Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago