New FF: Till the End of Time(Book1 DONE)note pg149 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by renuka1997

Lovely...i loved the update...Abhay is now falling in love with her...thanx for d pm...love u...Renuka...

Thanks Renuka 😊 yes, he is falling hard and very soon we will see it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sunflower52

I am loving this FF of yours. Eagerly waiting for your next update.

Abhay Aryan and Pia what a combo.

Thanks dear 😳 will update in the weekend. I wish I could update faster but I'm bombered with work

Originally posted by princessark

GREAT UPDATE... LOVED THE ABHIYA SCENES

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by abhilover123

hi... 😊 i 'm new here.i just read ur ff. it's wonderful,superb, beautifully written, amazing.waiting 4 nxt update. tc     πŸ˜³

Thanks dear Embarrassed I;m glad you liked it... will update i the weekend for sure Smile

Originally posted by pratiksha2009

awesome part yaar, mast update, i liked it so much, nice written yaar no words to describe

Thanks Prati... πŸ€— I hope you like next chapter even more Embarrassed
Originally posted by peehu24

tanzie...super update...just loved it.. thanks Peehu dear 😳

aryan is married...and his wife is peehu...πŸ˜†...finally u used my name...i was wondering where were you gonna use it...πŸ˜†...peehu ko bhaga diya...πŸ˜†...well aryan married was shocker to me...but good..atleast he is not falling for pia... yes, finally I did. I always had it on mind because your name is pretty and trust me so does the character. it has different shades offcourse but in the end, she is  good hearted person. you will see an entire update on them soon...

thoda..wet wet u used...swimming pool...ausum..abhay shirtless...and pia was enjoying when abhay was heeling her back...kya kare pia ka πŸ˜†
abhay is falling for pia...ausum...  yea... shower nehi to swimming pool hi sahi πŸ˜› πŸ˜† more romantic things coming up πŸ˜‰ and thanks πŸ˜†

and ur last line...for dipu...really cracked me up...🀣..

but for ur update...it was fab and ausum...i just loved it...continue soon...and thanks for pm... thanks a lot...will update soon 😳
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

its awesome Abhay is slowly loosing himself.  thanks for pm update soon.

Thanks Shivani 😳 he is bound to..destiny... glad you liked it 😊

Originally posted by shafaq_abhiya

lovely yaar it was really good nd specially the last part aryan texts to abhay abt deepu it was mindblowing πŸ€£

Thanks dear and ekdum Aryan style me kaha Deepu ke bare mein..more to come..wait πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Akshi0019

woh gr8 tanzie... loved abhay concern about pia... n how abhay saved pia... i liked it all... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...

Thanks akshi 😊 abhay will always save Piya...bodyguard haina πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm dr
loved it confused n hurt piya caring n angry abhay n frndly n hurt aryan
do cont soon πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Pallavi 😳 will update on weekend
Originally posted by 1301Princess

That was a fab chappy Tanzy...πŸ‘
Did a great work...πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks dear 😳
So finally there's something Dipanita's is scared of...πŸ€” Alina's unknown powers.. πŸ˜ƒLets see what Dipu aunty faces cause of Alina... πŸ˜† Alina to Alina she bajaoing her mommy and wait for a hilarious convo of Aryan and Deepu...im sure you guys will love it πŸ˜†
Loved the Aryan and Piya's friendship... πŸ˜ƒThey both rock together for sure...πŸ₯³ Felt sad for Aryan and his long lost love...😭 The dialogue by Aryan "A woman who seemed to have used all lipsticks available in Manali" funniest dialogue ever heard... Cracked me up...🀣 fullto Aryan style... as I said wait for the full convo 🀣
Woah!! 😲Piya throws the insults on the face of Abhay... Just to make him realize?? πŸ˜•Well atleast Abhay got to know more better ki kisse uska paala pada hai...🀣 Felt really bad for both of them though...😭 Loved the caring of Abhay..The way he made her alright...Embarrassed Our very own physician Dr.Abhay Raichand...πŸ˜†Multi talented guy...😍 Is there anything he doesn't know how to fix or do the work..🀣 Loving their blooming romance...EmbarrassedNow I'm waiting for the time when Abhay makes Prabeen pay for his sins..😑 my fav kiss therapy to abhi apply nehi kiya... bohut jaldi karega.. πŸ˜‰ and Piya will soon Abhay restless.. just to fall for her more πŸ˜‰ prabeen se pehle deepu ki band bajani hai mujhe πŸ˜†
Now you update real soon this time coz you didn'y even gave the next chappy's name...And I'm wondering what are the interesting twists are coming up...😍
Thanks for the pm..😊 sorry dear.. i wasn't sure which one i would write first...aryan's wife will make an apperance soon too so I got to settle the plots first... will update on weekend... luv to u too πŸ€—
Lots of love...πŸ€—

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

Awesome update Thanku 😊
Loved it
It was really romantic Awww 😳
Aryan salso came to know about Deepanita's lipsticks🀣 wait for their convo πŸ˜†
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

awsome update! loved every bit of it...😊..abhay changing piya's clothes..umm...so hot 😳..please update asapπŸ˜†..can't wait to read another chapter😊

Thanks for commenting Puja πŸ˜³ I'm soo bust in the week days that I can hardly get time and I have to update 2 FFs so I only update on the weekends πŸ˜†
glad you liked it dear πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ifrah.

Aww nice update dear..abhay is so caring..:)

Thank you Ifrah πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by snitchseeker

Tanzie sorry for the late reply I am really dying at my work place but ur FF was superb update soon. Next time lamba comment dungi promise. bye 

No worries Snig...i understand. amar obosthao same πŸ˜† ok.. i will update very soon and do remember about the long comment ok πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by missglam

Sorry for the late comment. .

Awesome update, tanzie
loved it  Thanks dear πŸ˜³
OMG ! Aryan is married..poor guy , he has suffered too.. everyone was surprised by the news πŸ˜†
Wow! The healing therapy was wonderful ! abhay'a healing...sizzling πŸ˜‰
Aryan's last text was hilarious. . "I just met his business partner. A woman who seemed to have used all lipsticks available in Manali ". .hahaha. . U cracked me up. .  Thanks I could make you laugh πŸ˜Š
Eagerly waiting for next update!
Thanks for the pm
continue soon will surely do πŸ˜³
tc