Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi dear

again sorry for the late comment No worries sweety...i know your situation πŸ˜Š
awesome updateπŸ‘. loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ glad you did πŸ˜Š
aww i felt bad for aryan😭, but wow he's married. hope things get better for him as the story moves on...😊 The story is moving that's why new things coming up πŸ˜³
im glad pia blasted abhay. he needed itπŸ˜†. poor pia has such a painful past😭 
thank god abhay saved her, n things were heating up in there😳☺️ naughty abhay😳 he's very good ok? his eyes were closed πŸ˜†

really looking forward to the next part
thanks for the pm
take careπŸ€—

Originally posted by: abhiora

wonderful tanzie!!!aw soo touchng n romantic !!!lovely yaar!!sry 4 da late rply...continue soon!!

Thanks Tora...no problem you are late...glad you liked it πŸ€—

Originally posted by: prernasinghking

really nice update dear,sorry for late reply exams are there...abhay is feeling bad for piya ...nice...abhay saves piya superb

No problem... all the best for your exams πŸ˜³
..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I love all your FFs and this is my favourite out of your both FFs.

OMG I didn't expect Aryan to be married and as the title says it all it was unexpected

Abhiya well I loved them.Abhay is becoming attracted towards Pia day by day.I am hoping they fall in love soon

PS LOVELY FF πŸ˜Š
Edited by abhaypiya4ever - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaypiya4ever

Hey I love all your FFs and this is my favourite out of your both FFs.

OMG I didn't expect Aryan to be married and as the title says it all it was unexpected

Abhiya well I loved them.Abhay is becoming attracted towards Pia day by day.I am hoping they fall in love soon

PS LOVELY FF πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear... im glad you liked it πŸ˜³ they will... they have to fall in love na πŸ˜³

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow tanzie awesome update I so loved it yaar.Oh finally there r spark of lovein Abhiya's heart.I m loving Aryan.So Alina kisko milegi previously I thought ki Alina might fall in luv wid Aryan but I guess now peehu has return so no hope.But wow ur thhis chappy is so gud.Poor Abhay have 2 eat dinner tht too wid smile 2 make his darling feel betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.And deepu is bachaa chor always behind handsome guys😑Plzz continue😳  Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

finally i m here😊😊!!!

tell me wat should i say, i m seriously done wid my vocab thing, could find out more adjectives , would u love to c something german, coz only thorugh this way i cn find out some new good words to praise ur writing skills!!!
update was fantabulous!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
starting frm d very start, aryan- deepu part was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
man, this aunty is so churail, apni umar ka lihaaz bhi nahi kiya😲😲😲, gosh flirting wid arayn, i knw i knw its immpossible to resist him, bt still aryan is of his son's age, u knw deepu's this act reminded me of "mac's" mother in vampire diaries"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  of,course deepu won't go to dat xtentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n aryan wat he asked "do u av ny cosemtics business, lipstick churil, gosh dat made me laugh like nything!!! aryan is so damn cute na!!!
waise i would love to c , wat wl abhay do if she wl try to flirt wid him!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aryan-alina, r u planning to show something b/w them or just a scene it was, coz of,course aryan still loves peehu, so πŸ˜•, is there nything wrapped under sheets in this relation??

ok coming to abhay-pia's part!!!
dat was totally wowww !!!
i loved d way u defined pia's feeling, d way she took away his shirt, everything was so perfect!!!
n then wen abhay came to knw abt his shirt, dat was giving kinda gosebumps to me!!!
abhay's gestures cn never go unnoticed bt aryan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
throwing servant away, dat was something reli xpected. bt poor servant!!πŸ˜†
dinner scene was chooo cute "heartbreak time pia"...dat was amaing dialouge, bt abhay ne uss dialogue pe pani pher diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bt i m still nt sure dat whether should i believe, dat he has grown some feelings for pia, coz i don't trust u in this matter, i knw this is nt going nt b as simple as it is appearing!!
bt last, was shocking, wat made him bleed??😲😲😲😲...so he is coming to my city!!!πŸ˜‰

n precap, nw tel me how wl wait for whole nxt week!!!!

luv u loadsss hunπŸ€—

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res>>>>>>>>
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update.πŸ€—πŸ€—..luved abhiya moments.☺️☺️..but i luv aryan more.πŸ˜‰..gosh!!!!!! he is married😲 ,still i have a doubt ,who is dipanita's husband(the wizard one)????????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•it was lovely to see abhay eating human food for piya it was really romantic😳...aryan will be alright right 😭...guess he will get his peehu back😊...continue soon ,waiting eagerly.😊...
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago