Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Tanzie...sorry for late reply re. I have missed out a few chapters of your FF..will update myself soon and will comment also. BTW...you are an awesome writer!!! πŸ€—
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awsome tanzie, pia remember abhay name, that good, ab firse wahi hoga, pia abhay ko apne aap se dur rehne nahi degi, cant wait for next update, i love this ff very much tanzie
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely cute update Tanzie!
It was shocking to know about Amby's truth!! But she's too sweet adapted with humans as well as Abhay..!
She's a doctor.. Hope her profession will be of use in near future😊.

But why did you stop there with Abhay being shocked.. 
And moreover what was that precap?? Either you should have continue or not give the precap..!
You know at times you are not playing fair!😈

Thanks for the PM dear!! Update soon!
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
thanks for the pm
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesomeπŸ‘ update tanzie but why u ended it here 😑😑 yar abhiya come face to face plz update soon now i cant wait its becoming soo interesting,loved it to the core.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

edited

oky i knw, d above thing of killing one, is nw applicable on me, bt u knw d reason naπŸ˜› yea yea πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
believe me agar mere xams nahi hota, i would av eaten up ur head till knw, coz of ur dare devil act of leaving this part at such an expensive moment!! okay fine u brought them back thanx for dt, bt no thanx fr leaving it there only, sachi yaar thoda sa aur lekhne me tera kya ja raha tha?? thnaks God, ur exm saved me πŸ˜› and common... suspense is my virture.. πŸ˜› if i don maintain it..kaise hoga πŸ˜†
bt how cn i stop myself frm saying this, dt whole suitation which u created , was just perfect!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks u 😳
nxt was amby, believe me amby;s part was a real shocker , bt a lovely one, u kept this thing under wrap so perfectly dt it didn't even come once in my mind!! hats off u to u for this
amby-abhay-aryan, reli xcited to knw abt d amby's role in their eternal love story!! Amby is Lady Abhay Raichand πŸ˜† many people guessed by her attitude and i thot u will as well... here im surprused..for the first time πŸ˜†
tanz, these new characters r falling so perfectly in d puzzle of till d end of time, its totally mindblowing!!
how cn jeh b so selfish!!😑, blood effects!! I have different plans for Jeh and here he will be evil... πŸ˜•
tanushree-amby part was superb!! kya insult ki bandi ki, she was badly i need of dt!! bt nw wats d story beind dt locket, i knw u r nt gonna answer this!!😭 U guessed right so dont ask again before I say myself.. πŸ˜›
i so loved dt line tanz where u wrote alina's wish has been granted!!
okay nw i want nxt aryan there in nxt part wid loadss of abhiya!!
here my essay ends!!  Aryan will meet Alina in the next update n yeap.. lots of abhiya will be there

luv u loadsssπŸ€— luvs u tooo πŸ€—

Originally posted by: priya.1

Superb update Tanzie!!!!! πŸ‘ Thanks dear 😳

Amby is Abhay's sis... I really like her character...  she is lady abhay raichand... u r bound to like her πŸ˜†

So finally abhiya met again... πŸ˜ƒ 

im sure abhay will not be able to resist her... πŸ˜›  well...lets her

y did u end the update here????? πŸ˜’ u hv ended it in an awesome part... πŸ˜’  

plzzz continue soon... sorry dear...will update

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

πŸ˜†poor henna tanzie not fair u shouted at her... πŸ˜†alina missing aryan ...πŸ˜•t ko competition... πŸ˜†amby u rock... gaurav wow show me to uska face bhi nahi dekha u introduced him... πŸ˜†jeh alina moving to dd good kmh ja rahe haiπŸ˜› but now alina aur aryan milenge... πŸ˜•they have a sis also aryan is so naughty he threw fireball at her bechari ke bal jal jate to... πŸ˜†amby knows pia and abhay ko ye pata bhi nahi ...😲he is in for a surprise πŸ˜‰yipee abhiya met in party pia fell...in abhays arms and he said her name...amby ko 440 volt ka shock laga ...πŸ˜†precap interesting waiting thank u for pm πŸ€—

Amby is more dangerous then T πŸ˜† n agar uske bal jal jate to woh Aryan ko jate deti πŸ˜† no..Abhay n Amby doesnt know they both knw Piya Confused ur welcome πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
Amby is Abhay's sister its good to see that she and Piya are really bonded well
wow finally Abhiya met but Abhay will be stay away from me its sad
continue soon
thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot. offcourse Abhay will be stay way but he cant win against Piya's stubborness na πŸ˜† her memory will be back soon with a accident. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow nice tanzie. well i kind of guessed the way u had described amby that she wud be Abhay's sis. πŸ˜† the update was amazing and i m waiting for Abhaiya reunion now

Glad u guessed it Dishu...infact many people did because she is the female version of Abhay in attitude πŸ˜† Abhay will be in stay away mood but it wont work offcourse πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hahah mujhe lag hi rha tha ki Amby is Abhay-Aryan's sis.And wow finally 2 love birds met & I guess soon Amby will come 2 know abt Abhiya story & as usual Abhay will throw draggers 2 Pia.God I wnt Abhiya😳.Awesome update tanzie baby

Luv uπŸ€—

Offcourse Abhay will be an idiot but no prb Piya the stalker haina πŸ˜† Thankuu 😳

luv u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bellaaa

really nice update abhiya finally met precap looks interesting

Thanks

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Ki point-e chharli bolto? πŸ˜† Exciting update❀️.Plz update soon!! Embarrassed

suspense πŸ˜† and ur prof pic.. arnab n khushi in specs🀣

Originally posted by: prerna26

Superb!!😊 thanks Prerna 😳

Aww... Poor Alina. Gaurav is just like his mother. God save her. So Amber is Aryan and Abhay's sister and all thanks to her that Abhay is back in DD. And the best part of this update was the last one. Pia still remembers His name and those eyes how can she forget them which used to haunt her in her dreams. Please update asap. Pecap sounds interesting. Thanks a lot for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ yeap..Gaurav ko to show me kabhi dikhaya hi nehi so im sure here u will hate him as much as u hate Deepu πŸ˜‰ ur welcome n will update soon Smile

Originally posted by: TISA07

Splendid,awesome.amby is a raichand.great.abhiya met.so lovely.da way abhay said,U REMEMBER MY NAME? uff. . . . .

Amby's attitude is enough to recognize her as a raichand πŸ˜† age age dekho.. πŸ˜‰.

Originally posted by: piya_abhay_love

wonderful update

shocked and surprized to see amby is abhay and aryan sister... abhay and pia met again.. wow...

exited for nxt update

thanx fpr pm

update soon

welcome... im glad ur surprised...that means im sucessful in keeping the suspense πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

wonderful update! Thanks Anjali (I hope im right wid the name πŸ˜†)

amby is abhay's sister. I didnt see that coming. I already love her character and I like armaan also. But aryan was hardly thereπŸ˜”. Poor him, he lost his love peehu, BTW, will she come back or will alina be part of aryan's life now? Aryan will face a triangle n his love life will be tragic then Abhay's. I just love Amby.. she is my lady Abhay Raichand πŸ˜ƒ

The abhiya part was amazing. Now that piya is staying in the same house and will be crossing paths with abhay, its only a matter of time when she gets her memories back. She remembered his name despite the compulsion! this shows that no matter what he does, he'll never be able to take himself away from her. Piya wont be staying at Raichand house.. she is will be staying in the Manor but Abhay will keep visiting her at night since in day he will maintain his stay away attitude πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Super Duper Update! Tanzie,
I LOVE U .. I LOVE U .. I LOVE U 4 DIS .. U didnt toture us lyk d CVs ! Lol Awww thankuu soo much dear...i wont be ever like Cvs...promise πŸ˜‰
yippee.. Dhinka chika , dhinka chika , dhinka chika , dhinka chika.. Finally.. Abhiya meet again!
Awww.. Abhay immediately embraced piya in his arms..so sweet ! He will regret it and keep mission stay away but wont be successful...πŸ˜†
OMG! Amby is Lady Raichand! Now, that was a shocker..
Glad to know alina getting confident & jeh getting on my nerves as always! Hehe
misha n armaan r wonderful!
waiting 4 aryan's reaction on seeing piya! Jeh will be neg here I think.. Amby is just like Abhay.. glad u liked the new characters 😳
Plz.. Plz .. Continue soon
thanx 4 d pm
tc