Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice tanzie. well i kind of guessed the way u had described amby that she wud be Abhay's sis. πŸ˜† the update was amazing and i m waiting for Abhaiya reunion nowEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER UPDATED pg 142 πŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

tanz, i so wanna kill u nw😑

yyy u ended it here???? 😑😑😑
n u r well knwn to my reactions!!!
amby part was shocking n surprising both!! bt nw u get ready i want nxt part by 7th!!!πŸ˜‰

first of all your fonts are hurting my eyes πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Then why are you doing such ATTYACHAR to such a pure, innocent gal like me😲 πŸ˜‰  
ok now let me tell u something...when I get the PM...before even seeing who send it...i knew it's you writing... you will kill me for finishing it here n update soon  πŸ€£
Amby has a lot of secrets so im gonna reveal her slowly... and im sure.. everyone wanted abhiya meeting...they meet πŸ˜ƒ *tanzie runs before Heenu catches her* πŸ€£

ru mad...next update before 7th? πŸ˜² i have to write a ritual process in beautiful stranger dont forget... πŸ˜›
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really nice update abhiya finally met precap looks interesting
Ki point-e chharli bolto? πŸ˜† Exciting update❀️.Plz update soon!! 😳
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

first of all your fonts are hurting my eyes πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
d way u hurt me by leaving dt part there only!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Then why are you doing such ATTYACHAR to such a pure, innocent gal like me😲 πŸ˜‰ Ouch haaa innocent gal????ShockedShocked ya as if, its nt ATTYACHAR , u r an ATTYACHARI ma'amπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ok now let me tell u something...when I get the PM...before even seeing who send it...i knew it's you writing... you will kill me for finishing it here n update soon  πŸ€£ obiviously i waited for it so long n after reaching to d point u ended it, it was nt pia who fainted there, it was me who gt an heart attack dt how could u do this???Angry
Amby has a lot of secrets so im gonna reveal her slowly... and im sure.. everyone wanted abhiya meeting...they meet πŸ˜ƒ yaaa, dt was just a promo hun, wat abt d rest??? don't try to make us foolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*tanzie runs before Heenu catches her* πŸ€£ run run till d time i get new update

ru mad...next update before 7th? πŸ˜²  yup, then y u did this, thoda sa aur likh deti to khuch chala jata???πŸ˜‰i have to write a ritual process in beautiful stranger dont forget.mujhe yaad hai bt seriously tel wen r u gng to update nxt update??.. πŸ˜›

p.s -thanx for loving ma dabba😳😊
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Splendid,awesome.amby is a raichand.great.abhiya met.so lovely.da way abhay said,U REMEMBER MY NAME? uff. . . . .
prerna26 thumbnail
Superb!!😊

Aww... Poor Alina. Gaurav is just like his mother. God save her. So Amber is Aryan and Abhay's sister and all thanks to her that Abhay is back in DD. And the best part of this update was the last one. Pia still remembers His name and those eyes how can she forget them which used to haunt her in her dreams. Please update asap. Pecap sounds interesting. Thanks a lot for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wonderful update!

amby is abhay's sister. I didnt see that coming. I already love her character and I like armaan also. But aryan was hardly thereπŸ˜”. Poor him, he lost his love peehu, BTW, will she come back or will alina be part of aryan's life now?

The abhiya part was amazing. Now that piya is staying in the same house and will be crossing paths with abhay, its only a matter of time when she gets her memories back. She remembered his name despite the compulsion! this shows that no matter what he does, he'll never be able to take himself away from her.
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update

shocked and surprized to see amby is abhay and aryan sister... abhay and pia met again.. wow...

exited for nxt update

thanx fpr pm

update soon