Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay is so devasted and so well potrayed his brooding nature. So Jai is on the hunt for his mother's killer. Just great he doesn't know the extent of his mothers eveilness but ready to avenge her death.

Some how I already feel a dreadfulness seepinginto the story of your as Jai is tooo close to Pia and Pia has already lost herself to Abhay inpsite of that memory trick of Abhays. Pia seems to be surrounded by danger always in some form or the other. First Prabeen now Jai.
Well now waiting for our hero to make an entry back into Pias life. So awaitng for that moment.

Jeh is blinded by revenge right now... he is actually angry at his mom for taking Piya as a bait but still as she is dead now..thats what matters to him right now. 
he will make his entry very soon πŸ˜³ i don wanna drag my story like the show... Jai loves Piya in his own twisted way but he wont harm her.. but things will get complicated once Abhay steps in.. 

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update yaar.So Pia started her new life all over agn & now jeh had fallen 4 her badly but wht will happen whn he'll come 2 know Pia love Abhay.Oh me waiting 4 Abhiya's meeting.Abhay did wht Pia wnted he erased her 1 month memory but Pia will remember everything soon😳

Love uπŸ€—

Thanks Shrish. Jeh doesnt know that yet... but things will get complicated for sure. Abhiya will meet soon. Piya will surely remember everything πŸ˜³

luv u too πŸ€—
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanzie, waiting for the update. Update soon na,
 please!!😊
Will update tonight dear

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

hey amazing update, hey why do i feel its time to abhiya meet, i think they meet soon, pia remember abhay, and feel bad for him, jeh want once again revenge, but what will he do when pia stand in between him and abhay to protect him, nice update tanzie , a really good one

Thanks Prati 😳 They will meet soon. ur right. thanks for liking 😊

Originally posted by: abhiora

brilliant tanzie!!lovd it!!aw pia n abhay separated ..cnt c their pain:-(

Thank you Tora. u dont have to for long..promise 😊

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

awesome update, tanzie !! thank u 😳

It was very emotional . . Poor abhay.. He is suffering so much n is not able to forget pia...awww! I hope , he finds his happiness soon! He will try to run away offcourse but his sister and Aryan wont allow πŸ˜†

Aryan is always there to support him. . Cho chweet .. Cant wait to see the trio abhay-piya-aryan meet again.. wait πŸ˜‰

Piya looks well settled .. Amby n misha r really gr8 frends! Wow! abhay coming to dehradun ..Hope abhiya will meet..  will do πŸ˜†

Plz bring abhiya back together soon...

waiting for the next update...
Thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Superb update tanzie i hv no words to describe dat how beautifully u've written dis update hats off 2 u nd feeling vry sad 4 abhay hope abhiya meet soon plz continue soon thanks for da pm nd tc:-)

Thanks dear. Aww...soo glad u liked it 😳 abhiya will meet soon. don worry 😊

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

woh tanazie.. its gr8!!!! abhay is not able 2 forget pia!!!! n now he is also coming 2 dehradun!!!! now i hope day meet soon...

n abhay get his sunshine back into his life!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!

Thanks a lot Akshi. they will meet real soon. you r welcome 😊

Originally posted by: shona_rtfan

luvly update

oh i jus can't c abhay in dis condition😭

Thanks dear. no need to be sad.. Abhiya will meet very soon 😊

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
Piya is trying to remember Abhay I hope she remembers him and Abhay is totally broken
I hope Abhiya meet soon
continue soon
thanks for the PM

Thanks Pari. she will and she will break abhay' s shell once again...they will meet very soon.. will update tonight I hope 😳

Originally posted by: peehu24

tanzie...awesome update..loved it...i always wait for ur update for this FF..its one of my fav... thanks soo much Peehu... i know most of the people like this one...im glad n honored..thanks again 😳

aww..piya doesnt have memories..but she still can have abhay dreams..though only his hypnotic eyes 😍...but she will see his face soon...m hopefull...because u are not like cvs..πŸ˜† offcourse she will.. im obviously i wont be like cvs otherwise FF likhne ka faida kya πŸ˜†

but i felt bad reading flashback...abhay did it..for piya..and now he is broken..hope he becomes same old sadu raichand soon... he is sadu then ever... wait n watch...n abhiya will meet soon 😳

waiting for abhiya to meet again..continue soon..thanks for pm...