Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

sry, i knw i m very late this time, which i shouldn't av been specially when i was hell beind ur life to update this part! *holding my ears* no prob Heenu.. u can comment anytime πŸ˜³

ok nw cmng back to comments!!
honestly telling u, i enjoyed reading it a lot nt coz abhay n aryan both were there(although u showed so much kanjoosi in showing them), bt coz of  a fresh start of pia's life, it was so cool n different!!
i loved d way u av kept abhay alive in her memories!!! It has to...no one can remove Abhay from Piya's mind..they are soulmates πŸ˜³
u av placed amby-misha's character well, it was so smooth n natural!! loving this gal trio, it would b interesting to knw how story progressess b/w these three!! I needed these characters trust me..
so finally jeh, has turned negative, so negative dt he didn't think once dt y abhay killed her mother??, to save her pia, whom she claimed to love at some point of timeπŸ˜•, has he forget abt it?? n i m totally surperised dt somehwere he is playing so good wid her, just coz she is d key to abhay!!!🀒🀒 He's blinded by revenge for his mother's death. He loves Piya in his own wicked way.. u cant change that. but yes..his character will play diff shades here πŸ˜‰
misha-pia-amby convo was super cool!!
ok nw coming to abhay-aryanπŸ˜‰. although it was painfull reading abt them😭
how aryan must b felt abt pia's question regarding his idientity 
d way u wrote abt abhay's pain through aryan's pov, i loved it!!!
abhay compelling scene brought tear into my eyes 😭😭 n u knw it very well ,y it so happened!!πŸ˜‰ sorry 
abhay-pia scene back at hospital was fab, it was so touchy n appearing so real to me!!! pia's behavior didn't surprise me n it was something natural!! I wanted it to be like this.. 
bt this time i want her to make an xception, no more running away frm d person in her sketches!!
n where r they shifting?? dheradoon???
would love to read nxt part asap, bt nt bf4 πŸ˜‰ I will upload when u dont have any exms..anything for u πŸ˜³

luv u loadsss  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ me luvvvss u tooπŸ€—

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tanzie seriously no words left awsum update pia trying hard to remember her part but abhay erased it 😭 pias frnds r so nice jeh eww i hate him abhiya ko juda kiya 😑 jeh still wants to kill abhay ye kab samjega πŸ˜• aryan and abhay convo so touching 😭 abhay is also in pain *hugs hugs*thanks for pm

Im sorry to make you sad Rashu πŸ˜• Jeh ne nehi kiya...urki mummy ne kiya πŸ˜† Abhay doesn't know about Jeh...he will soon πŸ˜‰ 
your welcome πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bellaaa

yar its so heart taking update feeling bad for abhay piya hope next update mai woh mil jain kuch ho aisa but over all it was nice ff yar as always

Thanks dear. They will meet very soon... i wont drag it like a show offcourse πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Awesome update:-) loved it:-)

Thank you πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

super amazing update as usual. How do you manage to write so well yaar. You never cease to amaze me. Awww...thanks soo much sweety... πŸ˜³ im really glad you like my writing so much πŸ˜³

Coming to the update, I feel really bad for abhay. His desperation and longing for piya is heart breaking, I hope piya is able to overcome his compulsion and remember him. And I am sooo happy that aryan is back. I was missing him. U will miss him a lil in next update as well...because I will have to build up new characters πŸ˜†

I can never get enough of your updates so plese update soon otherwise I'll become like abhay in this updateπŸ˜† Awww... so sorry...im dead busy but will update tomorrow...pakka πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: prerna26

Brilliant Update!😊 Thanks Prerna 

Its possible to erase memories from mind but not from heart. They are engraved deep inside one's heart.  So true 😳 You've expressed Abhay's emotions well. Pia was the only ray of hope in his dark life. Let's see how destiny brings them together. It has to..wait n watch πŸ˜‰ Btw what happened to their blood bond/connection? As soon as the blood will run out of Piya's system the connection will become weak and Abhay didn't save piya with his blood when Deepu attacked her so the connection weekend during the time. Oh no, even Jeh wants Pia back in his life. Looking forward to the next update. Continue soon and thanks a lot for Pm dear.πŸ˜ƒ infact now its Jeh whos in Piya's life.. πŸ˜† will update tom.. ur welcome πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: madhuri16

tanzie i luvd reading this part..πŸ€—...

its fabulous...u have written it well.πŸ€—...Thanku soo much πŸ€—
so piya dreams abt her unknown angel...😍.wish she remembers him soon..😊.
guess amby is abhay n aryan's sister.!!!...
if so  then armaan is amby's luv interest...n gaurav her enemy...whom she wants 2 take revenge...!!!...just my guess!!! 
m really happy that abhay is gonna come 2 dehradun...wish they meet..😍...
aww my aryan.😍..as usual he was chweet...😳...i just luv aryan...harshad always makes me go crazy...n here as aryan he did it again.☺️😳...m madly on aryan...i want 2 see more of my aryan..😳... You will...maybe not in next chapter but soon πŸ˜†
misha dobriyal stays with piya.😲...hope she accepts d truth soon.😊...
jeh is on his way...2 take revenge...so every one is gonna assemble on dehradun.!!!!.. Misha doesnt know that the illegal sister for whom she has left her house is her best friend Piya πŸ˜†
its gonna be fun..seeing them all together.!!!..wish 2 see peehu..as she is d one who is missing in this assembly.πŸ˜† She will come after a time.. but not now..its time to build up Aryan and Alina's love story πŸ˜‰
m really waiting eagerly 4 yr next update...continue soon...luv u n take care πŸ€— same to u  πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Tanzie I simply love u. Ki darun hayeche bolbo tomake. onek khusi holam ami ai update pore.  onkk dhonnobad Snig πŸ˜†

This was such a beautiful & emotional update. Please bring Abhay's sunshine back in his life will bring very very soon πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: priya.1

mind blowing tanzie !!!!πŸ‘ Thanks dear πŸ˜³

It was very emotional from abhay's side...😭

He is nt able to forget pia...

Bt aryan is thr 2 support him... He has always been... Luv aryan for diz...πŸ€— glad u like it πŸ˜³

I guess Pia is arnab's daughter... yes she is 

Hope abhiya will meet in Dehradun...😊

Plz bring abhiya back together soon... will bring very soon πŸ˜‰

waiting for the next update...

continue soon plzzz

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

nice update, so Abhay is also coming to Dehradun. Wow, this is gonna be interesting.

Everyone will be arriving at Dehradun soonπŸ˜† yes... i actually cut down chapters to move the stories in Dehradun..i was bored writing about only 3 characters...now I will have space πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update Tanzie..!❀️
But it was heart breaking for me at a point! Sorry 
Just couldn't see Abhay and Pia in this mood!! Especially Abhay all crushed up!πŸ˜” He will be ok soon πŸ˜Š
Jeh in his revenge mode even knowing what exactly happened? Please make him understand..!😑
No matter what.. Alina.. I love her.. Such a cutie pie.. She knows the truth but being silent is a great job!πŸ€— Alina's character will be nice n positive here as well and about Jeh...it will have different shades πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM dear!😊  welcome