Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

What,s this carisma dii how can u do this u r saying anyone here can take ur oplace no never no one can take ur place koi kisi ki jaga khabhi le hi nahi sakta dii sachii pehle hi forum se dor ho kar me bohat ro rahi hu r ab ap is tarha se chali jao gi to bs me khabhi khush nahi ho gi dii u r carismatic dii i don,t know what happened bt zaror ap ko kisi ne kuch kaha hai dii ignore them dii minority nahi majority dekho plzzz plzzz dii don,t leave pata nahi kyu ab aisa lag raha hai jaise hamari family ko nazar lag gae hai har koi udaas hai pareshan hai group bana liya hai sb ne plz dii bs mujhe kuch nahi pata ap kahi nahi jao gi well agr ziyada proem hai so just b silent for somedays bt leaving never dii whether u believe r not bt i,m crying dii i,m a sensitive girl and also masti and childish jo hamesha khush rahna r dosro ko khush dekhna chahti hu bt now i,m crying tensed scared dii mujhe sach me dar lag raha hai well plz don,t leave plz dii hamara dil mat toro plz is waqt rote rote nazia dii and tanthya dii ap bohat yaad a gae ho plz ap koi positive post supportive post open karo na plz dii love u alll plz carisma dii plzzz mat jao

Love ya muski...STOP crying.
Whenever you need me - i'll be there for u. just PM me.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

i know u watch maryada Dosa...i do too but i've have stopped posting topics there...because trust me whenever i do forum becomes a groundhog day...

i meant Mkap forum ðŸ˜†..But i kinda stand by u in this situation its frustrating ...

like how i enjoy maryada or most of other shows without commenting much i think u've a right too to watch shows peacefully without any
Walls to bang on..😆

BUT MAT JAYO NA AAP...
(shaadi nahi karvayungi...)

🤗

Heyy baby... I only posted on Maryada once. i sometimes watch the show..
But I am addicted to PKYEK too aswell as MKAP.. So u'll find me there.On Pyaar ki
chalo jaisan aap thik samjhe...😊
main toh comment kahi b karu na k barabr hai...😆 chaudhvi ka chaand jo hote hai...😎
i m usually at bollywood forum...😆

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone also hurt my supersat mitaly dii i,ve read in arhaina,s paost and simply agree wid her mitaly dii now for forum and my dii,s i,ll try to b back soon bs i want to b wid u all bs r kuch nahi chahiye mujhe
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

chalo jaisan aap thik samjhe...😊

main toh comment kahi b karu na k barabr hai...😆 chaudhvi ka chaand jo hote hai...😎
i m usually at bollywood forum...😆

U best come to my posts... u make me laugh...and keep in touch!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dii i can,t sachii well i know whenever i need u u,ll b there bt i don,t want u to leave plz dii i,m like ur lil sis na plz choti behamn ki baat man lo plz dii i understand respect ur views ur situation bt plz then also don,t leave plz ab ap mujhe selfish samjho zidi samjho i don,t care bs ap nahi jao gi matlab nahi jao gi mujhe kuch nahi sunna i want my carismatic dii here at any cost bs baat khatam
carisma2 thumbnail

Someone also hurt my supersat mitaly dii i,ve read in arhaina,s paost and simply agree wid her mitaly dii now for forum and my dii,s i,ll try to b back soon bs i want to b wid u all bs r kuch nahi chahiye mujhe

See - There are more imortant things in life than petty discussions in life... I wanna  just enjoy the show - without analyzing it so much - I just wanna watch and enjoy now. I wanna enjoy it for myself.
carisma2 thumbnail

Dii i can,t sachii well i know whenever i need u u,ll b there bt i don,t want u to leave plz dii i,m like ur lil sis na plz choti behamn ki baat man lo plz dii i understand respect ur views ur situation bt plz then also don,t leave plz ab ap mujhe selfish samjho zidi samjho i don,t care bs ap nahi jao gi matlab nahi jao gi mujhe kuch nahi sunna i want my carismatic dii here at any cost bs baat khatam

Follow me to my new forum.. we'll have nothing but masti there.. tum bhi kush aur mein bhi...
Before all the ugliness leads to me being put off watching MKAP  -  I'd rather just cut off with the negativity.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm... I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I do know that you were one of the last few ppl keeping the forum alive. Here I was, hoping that your efforts to revive the forum will pay off, and now even you're leaving. Please reconsider Carisma, we need to bring the forum back to what it was 5-6 months ago, when we all had intelligent discussions and fun, and not logging in for 2 hours seemed like something was missing from our lives.

I still love the show. I love the current track. But I'm noticing that because I'm not enjoying in the forums, I'm not having much fun watching the show either. Please do not leave, you know no one can take over from you.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Hmm... I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I do know that you were one of the last few ppl keeping the forum alive. Here I was, hoping that your efforts to revive the forum will pay off, and now even you're leaving. Please reconsider Carisma, we need to bring the forum back to what it was 5-6 months ago, when we all had intelligent discussions and fun, and not logging in for 2 hours seemed like something was missing from our lives.

I still love the show. I love the current track. But I'm noticing that because I'm not enjoying in the forums, I'm not having much fun watching the show either. Please do not leave, you know no one can take over from you.

Thanks - I know hun... and that is what I was trying to do..
I wanted to end this whole mess that was going on.. but as I was away from the forum too much happened - I wasn't here  and some Krishnprats accused me off spreading negativity. I had a structure in mind what to do - and that comment just killed it.
So let her try and lift the forum up. Besides as long as Pooja gor is amongst us in MKAP and the forum.. the forum or the show will never die. MKAP doesn't need me and neither does the forum.

But there are some of you I will always love and respect and will always be there for you.