Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcoolwater thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though I disagree with what you said about Pooja, I am sad to see you go.  I hope we will see you in the future.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Abida0201

one member who hurted u or sum SPECIFIC members who hurted u or made u feel to leave this forum arent important than the 50's or more WHO LOVE YOU n who adore your work...

now u should think whats more important...
FEW who think bad about u
or the ones who luv u n adore u...which r far more than the bad ones...

just think whom u should giv more importance tooo...luk at this topic, how many people stopped uuu!!! i feel u should listen to themm!!! not to ur heart which is hurt by sum1 or sum members

I knw what u are saying and these were the reason's why many a times I stayed back.

I don't take crap from ppl.. but I made alowances. I had a member bash me in her PM's unnecessarily, pretend to be ur mate and suck up to you and then chat useless crap behind your back, and then TO SEND THAT MESSAGE TO ME. But heyy.. it just makes me laugh to think there are ppl like that in this world too. I could've given a zor ka jawaab.. but u not what they are not worth wasting pm space on. So I just left it.

Some pathetic person will give silly remarks... without any sense.. man this just continues. i'm too good for that. I deserve better.

In order to bring happiness into other lives - doesn't mean one shud inflict pain upon themselves.

I am learning to be selfish and put myself first here.

In MKAP forum history has it that no one speaks about a certain person.

Well let that certain person entertain all here. Which will never happen. But heyy that's when ppl  will realise who was more important in their lives.

You do what you are doing Abi - I pray that no one ever makes you feel that "I wish I hadn't wasted my precious time here".

Thanks for everything.

You PM me ur stuff.. I have removed this forum from my fav's so I will see ur stuff if you PM me.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Even though I disagree with what you said about Pooja, I am sad to see you go.  I hope we will see you in the future.

See pooja didn't diss me - I actually felt bad for those she made that remark for. But sometimes th eones you stand up for - misjudge you. Besides... So many Great posters have left for PG, I am just another one. I am not the first and will not be the last.
PG needs to realise what she said on twitter reflects badly upon herself... and MKAP - The MKAP that we have been trying to revive... anyway - as long as this show will last or till KRISHNA is there - I will watch this show.. and as soon as it finishes i will forget abt it.

But no I have no plans to return.
vcoolwater thumbnail
The thing is, I didn't feel insulted at all by what Pooja said.  Many other posters didn't feel offened or anger at all by what she said either. I don't want to offend you, but I didn't  need you to protect me either.

I understood that she upset over some of the comments that some poster posted about her and her friends. She wasn't insulting  us. She was upset and venting her frustration. After all she is a human being. She is allowed to feel anger, disgust, etc. 

You might not agree with with her comments. Some of us did.  Look I don't want to get into fight with you.  To every issue, there are opposing viewpoints. Lets agree to disagree πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
@6:00 whatever the girl is saying is for u DOSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuEAQO2zyI

...i reply very seldom but u r an important part of 
MKAP

This song for u

Roothe ho tum tumko kaise manayu Dosa...Idli ban ke ayu? sambhar mein samayu?
kaise tumko manayu???πŸ˜”

Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

The thing is, I didn't feel insulted at all by what Pooja said.  Many other posters didn't feel offened or anger at all by what she said either. I don't want to offend you, but I didn't  need you to protect me either.

I understood that she upset over some of the comments that some poster posted about her and her friends. She wasn't insulting  us. She was upset and venting her frustration. After all she is a human being. She is allowed to feel anger, disgust, etc. 

You might not agree with with her comments. Some of us did.  Look I don't want to get into fight with you.  To every issue, there are opposing viewpoints. Lets agree to disagree πŸ˜ƒ

I aint got a problem... neither did u offend me.. it was one member and their senseless comment that spoilt it for many ppl.
i'm not obssessed with any of the actors from MKAP.. I just watch the show for the show itself and Krish.

PG can do what she likes - Best of luck to her for her future, in her career and her relationship.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

I knw what u are saying and these were the reason's why many a times I stayed back.

I don't take crap from ppl.. but I made alowances. I had a member bash me in her PM's unnecessarily, pretend to be ur mate and suck up to you and then chat useless crap behind your back, and then TO SEND THAT MESSAGE TO ME. But heyy.. it just makes me laugh to think there are ppl like that in this world too. I could've given a zor ka jawaab.. but u not what they are not worth wasting pm space on. So I just left it.

Some pathetic person will give silly remarks... without any sense.. man this just continues. i'm too good for that. I deserve better.

In order to bring happiness into other lives - doesn't mean one shud inflict pain upon themselves.

I am learning to be selfish and put myself first here.

In MKAP forum history has it that no one speaks about a certain person.

Well let that certain person entertain all here. Which will never happen. But heyy that's when ppl  will realise who was more important in their lives.

You do what you are doing Abi - I pray that no one ever makes you feel that "I wish I hadn't wasted my precious time here".

Thanks for everything.

You PM me ur stuff.. I have removed this forum from my fav's so I will see ur stuff if you PM me.

welll ur right n whatever u feel is right, so do what u want, i understand n respect ur feelings

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

@6:00 whatever the girl is saying is for u DOSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuEAQO2zyI

Shaadi karwa rahi ho meri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†? I get you.. sweet.
...i reply very seldom but u r an important part of 
MKAP
MKAP😲 not MKAP forum.. taraquee karwaadi meri. Trust me if I went to MKAP - Krishna will wanna run away with me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This song for u

Roothe ho tum tumko kaise manayu Dosa...Idli ban ke ayu? sambhar mein samayu?
kaise tumko manayu???πŸ˜”

Sweet... I thought you gonna play by fav jodi ab and parveen track on that title...

Sweet efforts... just come with me to another forum...I'll be important there too and make you laugh.
Here is a tight πŸ€—for you!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What,s this carisma dii how can u do this u r saying anyone here can take ur oplace no never no one can take ur place koi kisi ki jaga khabhi le hi nahi sakta dii sachii pehle hi forum se dor ho kar me bohat ro rahi hu r ab ap is tarha se chali jao gi to bs me khabhi khush nahi ho gi dii u r carismatic dii i don,t know what happened bt zaror ap ko kisi ne kuch kaha hai dii ignore them dii minority nahi majority dekho plzzz plzzz dii don,t leave pata nahi kyu ab aisa lag raha hai jaise hamari family ko nazar lag gae hai har koi udaas hai pareshan hai group bana liya hai sb ne plz dii bs mujhe kuch nahi pata ap kahi nahi jao gi well agr ziyada proem hai so just b silent for somedays bt leaving never dii whether u believe r not bt i,m crying dii i,m a sensitive girl and also masti and childish jo hamesha khush rahna r dosro ko khush dekhna chahti hu bt now i,m crying tensed scared dii mujhe sach me dar lag raha hai well plz don,t leave plz dii hamara dil mat toro plz is waqt rote rote nazia dii and tanthya dii ap bohat yaad a gae ho plz ap koi positive post supportive post open karo na plz dii love u alll plz carisma dii plzzz mat jao
i know u watch maryada Dosa...i do too but i've have stopped posting topics there...because trust me whenever i do forum becomes a groundhog day...

i meant Mkap forum πŸ˜†..But i kinda stand by u in this situation its frustrating ...

like how i enjoy maryada or most of other shows without commenting much i think u've a right too to watch shows peacefully without any
Walls to bang on..πŸ˜†

BUT MAT JAYO NA AAP...
(shaadi nahi karvayungi...)

πŸ€—
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago