Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Plzzz Di ... U r nt going any  where...  BAAS BHAT KHATAM ...
😭😭...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

😲 Hey no DOSA...PLES REMB SUMTHINGS IN THE WORLD CAN NEVER BE REPLACED AND SO NEITHER CAN DOSA BE REPLACED... PLESSSHHH😭 DONT DO THIS...AS IT IS WE ALL R GOIN THRU SUCH A LOW..PLS..😭

@gees...Totally agree

@Caris... WHY do you care what someone says... U are the pillar of this forum...  please reconsider your decision... even I was bashed for my post... I tried to explain... but then my post got locked...

What was that dialogue by SRK... "Bade bade desho mei aise choti choti baat hoti rahati hai..."

Just forget it yaar... we are all your friends and you are our philosopher and guide ... please be here for us... and for MKAP... πŸ˜ƒ

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Noone can take the position of DOSA.  Your EAs, FFTs and other fun posts are memorable and we hope to see more of those.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hw cna u leav etis forum??u cannooottt i knw u wont
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
😲 πŸ˜² Cari Di u can't just leave...I can't let u leave. Plzzz πŸ˜­
No one can take ur place...Ur posts are urs and u will have to continue to do them 
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Staar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

<p align="center"></p>

</div>
<div align="center"></strong>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">First and foremost - I need a Dosa replacement volunteer here... </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">I think KrishnPrats would love to do it as she feels she can do better in the peace treaty element. BUT I need someone talented in all areas. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Job Spec.. You need to be able to and would need to</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Do the E.A's</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FFT</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Be a back-up written updater</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">VM'S</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">PICS/SIGGIES</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Throw a rocking party</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Birthday Threads</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Games</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Compeitions</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FF</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Understand cognitive Psychology </font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#3300ff" size="3">Biting your tongue and not conforming, agreeing to everyone's POV, sidelining your own for the sake of others. Also understand Perception and have public relations in managing with the nastiest of comments. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Appreciation Threads For Actors and Members</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Provide technical support to members thru PM's </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Encourage newcomer onto the forum</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Councillor</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">My job here is done, I have lived for you all for a year and now I need to live for myself. Not only do I want to entertain but also want to be entertained at the sametime - which is not possible here. I cannot bite my tongue and conform to something I cannot agree with or for other people's happiness. Soory but I am an intelligent human being and will not play brain dead for ANYONE.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I no longer want to bash my head against brickwalls. I cannot sit and support impartiallity. The forum was created for fun and intelligent discussions and if one cannot get that from it, you either in the wrong place or are simply bored and fed up. I do not know which out of the two situations I fit in. So I leave you to enjoy MKAP, Kriya, ARJA and each other. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3"></font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I have worked hard growing this forum and hence will wish the best for it, hence I need someone to fill my space here.. starting from now. I officially resign from this forum. So please volunteer. We need one DOSA to do all those above things. I'm sure out of the hundreds here - there will be atleast one person to fill this space.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Thankyou for those who have loved and supported me and my work. Those who are close to me will remain in my buddy list and I will stay in touch. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Mera - Thankyou once again for my name Dosa. I will carry this name on - elsewhere. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Adios...</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Carisma. xx</font></div>
<div align="left"><strong>
</div>

wts this yr.u cant do like this.we all need u. U did so much 4 all ov us.plz dnt leave sweet 4nd plz.
Staar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

<p align="center"></p>

</div>
<div align="center"></strong>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">First and foremost - I need a Dosa replacement volunteer here... </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">I think KrishnPrats would love to do it as she feels she can do better in the peace treaty element. BUT I need someone talented in all areas. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Job Spec.. You need to be able to and would need to</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Do the E.A's</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FFT</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Be a back-up written updater</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">VM'S</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">PICS/SIGGIES</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Throw a rocking party</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Birthday Threads</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Games</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Compeitions</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FF</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Understand cognitive Psychology </font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#3300ff" size="3">Biting your tongue and not conforming, agreeing to everyone's POV, sidelining your own for the sake of others. Also understand Perception and have public relations in managing with the nastiest of comments. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Appreciation Threads For Actors and Members</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Provide technical support to members thru PM's </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Encourage newcomer onto the forum</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Councillor</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">My job here is done, I have lived for you all for a year and now I need to live for myself. Not only do I want to entertain but also want to be entertained at the sametime - which is not possible here. I cannot bite my tongue and conform to something I cannot agree with or for other people's happiness. Soory but I am an intelligent human being and will not play brain dead for ANYONE.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I no longer want to bash my head against brickwalls. I cannot sit and support impartiallity. The forum was created for fun and intelligent discussions and if one cannot get that from it, you either in the wrong place or are simply bored and fed up. I do not know which out of the two situations I fit in. So I leave you to enjoy MKAP, Kriya, ARJA and each other. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I have worked hard growing this forum and hence will wish the best for it, hence I need someone to fill my space here.. starting from now. I officially resign from this forum. So please volunteer. We need one DOSA to do all those above things. I'm sure out of the hundreds here - there will be atleast one person to fill this space.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Thankyou for those who have loved and supported me and my work. Those who are close to me will remain in my buddy list and I will stay in touch. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Mera - Thankyou once again for my name Dosa. I will carry this name on - elsewhere. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Adios...</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Carisma. xx</font></div>
<div align="left"><strong>
</div>

wts ths yr?u cant do like this.as u did so much work for this forum.nw u cant leave us.plz dnt leave sweet sis nd 4nd.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
To All,

Sad but true ... I know I am ireplacable.

But unfortunately my decision to leave is the best one for me.

I no longer am addicted here as I used to be - or as some may think.

I will continue to enjoy doing what I do - somewhere else.

I will still be in touch with my buddies thru FB and PM's.

But - I refuse to entertain some selfish people.. who chat out of their backends.

I cannot drain any more energy here - being the peace maker - got told that I am peace breaker. With the Avantika post - it was a statement and a true one.  pooja didn't diss me - she dissed the forum members and I stood up for them.. coz forum members mattered more to me. But patheic senseless people couldn't get that into their thick empty skulls.

Tanthya

πŸ€—

We don't needs words between us.  A hug says it all. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ermmm well carismaaa, very sad to hear that ur leaving, well good luck for wherever you'll be, we will always miss u n we wish that sumday u will come bakc

as luving members r important than the selfish/doubl faced ones...

i always say that people take NEGATIVE things more to their hearts n forget the positive ones...

i feel one shouldnt luk at the negative things..but should always keep the positive things in their minds...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one member who hurted u or sum SPECIFIC members who hurted u or made u feel to leave this forum arent important than the 50's or more WHO LOVE YOU n who adore your work...

now u should think whats more important...
FEW who think bad about u
or the ones who luv u n adore u...which r far more than the bad ones...

just think whom u should giv more importance tooo...luk at this topic, how many people stopped uuu!!! i feel u should listen to themm!!! not to ur heart which is hurt by sum1 or sum members