Pratigya

ADIOS - Dosa's final message.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

First and foremost - I need a Dosa replacement volunteer here...
I think KrishnPrats would love to do it as she feels she can do better in the peace treaty element. BUT I need someone talented in all areas.

Job Spec.. You need to be able to and would need to

Do the E.A's
FFT
Be a back-up written updater
VM'S
PICS/SIGGIES
Throw a rocking party
Birthday Threads
Games
Compeitions
FF
Understand cognitive Psychology
Biting your tongue and not conforming, agreeing to everyone's POV, sidelining your own for the sake of others. Also understand Perception and have public relations in managing with the nastiest of comments.
Appreciation Threads For Actors and Members
Provide technical support to members thru PM's
Encourage newcomer onto the forum
Councillor

My job here is done, I have lived for you all for a year and now I need to live for myself. Not only do I want to entertain but also want to be entertained at the sametime - which is not possible here. I cannot bite my tongue and conform to something I cannot agree with or for other people's happiness. Soory but I am an intelligent human being and will not play brain dead for ANYONE.
I no longer want to bash my head against brickwalls. I cannot sit and support impartiallity.  The forum was created for fun and intelligent discussions and if one cannot get that from it, you either in the wrong place or are simply bored and fed up. I do not know which out of the two situations I fit in. So I leave you to enjoy MKAP, Kriya, ARJA and each other.

I have worked hard growing this forum and hence will wish the best for it, hence I need someone to fill my space here.. starting from now. I officially resign from this forum. So please volunteer. We need one DOSA to do all those above things. I'm sure out of the hundreds here - there will be atleast one person to fill this space.

Thankyou for those who have loved and supported me and my work. Those who are close to me will remain in my buddy list and I will stay in touch.

Mera - Thankyou once again for my name Dosa. I will carry this name on - elsewhere.

Adios...

Carisma. xx

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm we all are😲...plz don't put up these drastic steps soon...u can't leave us that's it...many of them love ur post and E.A...plz u can't take away those from us...plz stay here...we all need u.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What is this??..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear what happened?Please tell me it's a joke .You are one of the pillars of our Forum.You can't go.We are a family na .Please dear already there's enough negativity we need you to tone it down.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
carisma im sorry if i have hurt u...plzzz dont leave...plzzz plzzz
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: arryline

Hey dear what happened?Please tell me it's a joke .You are one of the pillars of our Forum.You can't go.We are a family na .Please dear already there's enough negativity we need you to tone it down.

Sweets.. I do not know the meaning of positivity let alone know how to spell it. KRISHNPRATS can tell you all about my love for spreading negativity. Buh that's besides the point.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Cari,
Whats going on? I am shocked. I have made myself almost invisible in this forum because of the same reasons,but please do not leave dear. Just ignore everything else.
Anu
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
:scratch: ... your choice...your decision... we have to accept & respect it.

All the best ... πŸ€—
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Sweets.. I do not know the meaning of positivity let alone know how to spell it. KRISHNPRATS can tell you all about my love for spreading negativity. Buh that's besides the point.

Common yaar,by leaving like this you are encouraging some people.Again as I said we need to be united and face the test of time.Please don't take such a drastic step.Please 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You are not going anywhere bas baat khatam...