Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

it is being long time I have seen an FF abt Dakshna. Since I am a little bit busy I cannot take part in it also. But I do read every FFs u wrote. Lucky, Storyteller, DakshnaFan etc... pls keep writing new FFs. It is good to read it.

Here is one I just tried to write fast.

Dakshna after mrg.

Daksh comes after Office. It was good raining and Daksh comes wet. Naina who is in room sees Daksh and runs to take the towel. She starts to scold him
Naina: Aree.. baarish ho raha hai.. umbrella kyu nahi lete ho? muje bulakar pata sakte the na?
Daksh sits on the chair and Naina dries his hair. Naina is in saree. Daksh feels warm and he pulls Naina towards him. Naina shrinks a little bit. She smiles and pushes him back. She goes to the wardrobe and takes another dress and tells
Naina: Kapde badal lo.. bimar pad jayega...
Daksh gets up and comes near Naina and looks at her... he slowly takes the dress from her hand and goes to wash room.
Naina is busy with cleaning the table and arranging the things over there. Daksh comes near her and hugs from her back and kisses behind her ear. Naina smiles and lovingly hesitates and continues her job
Daksh: Arre... pati hoo mein.. zara bhi parava nahi?!!!
Naina smiles herself and turns towards Daksh naughtifully: Nahi tho.. kyu?
Daksh wonders and holds Naina's hand and asks: Kya matlab?
naina as usual changes the subject: Ayi khane ke liye wait kar rahi hai.. chalo. der hote to dand ho jayenge. Naina walks towards the door.
Daksh feels bad... he thinks naina is disintersted to romance with him. his face is like KP.
Naina finds Daksh has not come with her and she turns towards him. Seeing his face she understood whats in his mind. She comes closer to him.
Naina: kya huva..?
Daksh sharp voice: tum javoo... muje bhookh nahi hai.
Naina mischeviously: sachmuj bhookh nahi lagta?
Daksh: Naina tum jaavo, muje bohot neend aa rahi hai..
Naina feels bad. she walks and daksh feels more bad. his face turns like KP. naina goes and closes the door and comes back. at that time only Daksh noticed door was opened. and he could get why Naina hesitated...
Naina: ab bata do.. mere ziddi pati kyu KP ka muh dikhakar khade ho?
Daksh does not look at her, still like KP.
Naina puts her arms around his neck and leans on her tove and kisses on his cheek. Daksh feels better but does not show it to her.
Naina sad face: ab muskuravo na??
Daksh smiles and pulls her towards him and asks: sirf ek hai??
Naina smiles and kisses on his other cheek also.
Naina: Ab Khush??? chalo... ayi wait kar rahi hogi..
they both leave happily...

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WoW😛,neetu,kitna cha scene tha..aur continue karsakthi thi,jadli khatam kardiya😕..but superb as usual👏

From my side

Daksh ki diary

Lets think daksh has a habit of pinning down his thoughts in a diary/ have a habit of writing dairy and how would it be...

On the day of gudi padwa

Aaj pata chala ki vaini maa banne wali hai,ghar mein sab log bahut khush hai, ayi ,baba ka tho khushi ka koi hadh nahi..kyu naho dada dadi jo banne wale hai.Gudi padwa ki pooja bhi bahut acha hua..aur...aaj naina ne ayi ko ek bahut acha surprise diya,unhe apne saare friend se milayee..ayi bahut khush thi ,sab naina ki wajah se

Naina...aaj naina bahut alag lagrahithi, bahut sundar.aur aaj use dekhkar kuch alag sa mehsoos hua..ek alag sa ehsaas jo pehle kabhi nahi tha.mann kar rahatha bas usse dektha hi rahoo,pata nahi kyu aaj uski khayal mujhe bahut pareshaan kar raha hain..baar baar uski yaad aa rahi hein..ye mujhe kay ho raha hain??😲

Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow Neetu wonderful yaar... Bahut hi cute scene hai...

@ lucky tu ne yaar Daksh ka dil ka poora haal bata diya... Too good...
ntsindia thumbnail
thanks lucky and dakshnafan!!!
Lucky... the diary concept... i liked it!!
lucky.m thumbnail
Daksh ki diary...contd...

After naina met with an accident

Iss do dino mein itna kuch hogaya hai,ki samaj mein nahi aara hain kaha se shuru karu

Kal jab naina ki maine hospital mein dekha uss tarah dekha tab mujhe ehsaas hua ki woh mere liye kya hain aur woh merei zindagi mein kitna important hain,bhagavan ka shukr hai ki usse kuch nahi hua, bilkul teekh hain😛, agar usse kuch ho jaata tho??...😕.nahi sochne se hi darr lagraha hain.Agar woh accident karne wala abhi nahi hota pata nahi mein uska kya haal karta.😡
Aur accident ke pehle meri harkate bilkul paagal ki tarah tha jaise naina ke liye busdepo tak bhaagna aur simran ko maine naina bhulaya😆.. phir  kajrat jaana naina se milne ke liye...oh...mujhe tho yakin nahi hota ki maine ne client ka bahana banakar waha naina se milne gaya aur client ko bhool gaya..😆..😆

Kajrat... mujhe tho hamesha lagta tha ki ladikiyon ki shopping bahut boring hota hain..lekin naina ke saath tho bahut mazaa aaya..bahut acha laga 😲😃

Ye mien aaj kal kya kya soch raha hoon😲..suna tha ki pyar❤️ insaan ko badal tha lekin ab dekh raha hoon.Kal tak jis ladki ki shakal se nafrat karta tha😡..aaj usko hi harpal mere aankhen dhoondete hain😛.Kal tak jiski mooh se ek labaz bhi bardaarsh nahi karsaktha tha, aaj uski baatein sunne ke liye, uss se baat karne keliye taras raha hoon.😛...

Ek baat ka tho muhe yakeen hogaya..ki❤️ mujhe pyar hogaya hein naina se..haan..I love naina...❤️

aur abhi abhi uske saath coffee peena.aur woh apni client ki theme ke baare mein kuch bata rahi thi,,ki kaise do log  dushman se jeevan saathi bangaye..kya mein aur naina bhi????😲

ntsindia thumbnail

a simple scene...

An evening in PH [b4 Dakshna mrg]

Daksh comes from office. He is too excited and askign Ayi: Ayi, Naina kaham hai?
Meanwhile, Naina (looks so excited) is coming down from stairs and asking Baba who is reading the news paper: baba, Daksh aya hai kya?
Before Ayi and Baba can answer, Dakshna see each other and they rush towards.
Dakshna together: arre, tumhare liye ek surprise news hai...
They both stop and smile and Daksh: pehle tum kaho..
Naina: nahi, pehle tum batavo...
Daksh: Ok, surprise news yeh hai ki.. Srishti bhabi aa rahi hai..
Dakshna happy and hits their hands with lot of happiness (they forgets others are there. ).
Daksh: ab tum kaho.. tum kya keh rahi thi?
Naina becomes sad..  : mein bhi wahi kehnewali thi... Akshay jeeju aa raha hai... par mujse pehle tum bata diya... ab muje kuch nahi kehna hai... :(
Daksh looks at Naina: Oh... sorry baba.. muje kaise pata tum ye batanewali hai..? isliye mein pehle bata diya na?? chalo... ab ek achi si muskurahat de do...
Naina smiles
Daksh: Thats like a good girl
Naina: Daksh, tho Sushant aur Lekha ko eh news batavona?
Daksh looks like its a good idea: hah.. mein abhi call kartha hoom..
Daksh takes his phone and conect to Sushanth. before Daksh opens his mouth Sushanth told Daksh "arre akshay is coming".. Daksh hangs up the phone and sad face
Naina: kya huva? connection nahi mila...? 
Daksh: mein batane ke pehle, voh mujse yehi baat bata diya...
They look at each other and smile.
Naina: hum bhi na... kitne buddhu nikale..? excitement mein bhol gaye ki voh dono bhi uske friends hai
Daksh smiles and nodds his head: hanh..
Naina: par... unke ane mein, unke liye sab se pehle hum surprise denge...?
Daksh: wow! good idea! kya surprise denge?
Naina: shaadi ke baad woh pehli bar eha ate hai na? kuch khaas sochna hai... tum bhi kuch socho na?
Daksh: Ha.. bilkul... muje kuch idea nahi milta.. woh agle hafte aa rahe hai na..? naina.. mei sochtha hoo... hum hamesha ki tarah ek coffee peekar sochna chahiye...
Naina smiles at Daksh: tumhe coffee chahiye kya...? mei abhi laati hoom..
naina leaves to Kitchen... Daksh smiles and sits on the sofa and opens his laptop.
Ayi-baba are watching them happily. they appreciate their chemistry
Ayi: in dono ki tarah... sirf in dono hi hai... voh ek doosre se kitna khush hai? hey bhagvan, inhe hamesha aisa hi khush rakhna..

---scene ends---

Sorry. i have some more ideas in my mind.. but not getting time to write.. a bit busy now. will do later...

ntsindia thumbnail

Daksh gifts a saree to Naina (b4 mrg)
-----------------------------------

Daksh has to meet a client somewhere far and he cannot come back at that day. Daksh does not feel good. Naina packs his dresses sadly but she tries to send him with smile. Daksh is abt to leave and she reminds his phone, handkey and wallet... comes near him and corrects his collar.
Naina: pahoojkar hi phone kar dena... aur ha..
Khabardar pichle bar ki tarah kisi ladki se problem banate tho...
Daksh smiles: oh.. aisa dubara nahi hoga..
Naina: bye... Apna khayal rakhna...
after he went, both do not feel confortable. they always stuck into the thought of each other. they miss each other a lot. next day evening, Daksh reaches home and both are very happy... After dinner, Naina is also in Ayi-baba's room.
Daksh comes with a packet and gives to Ayi.
Daksh: Ayi, yeh aap ke liye...
Ayi: yeh kya hai? iska kya zaroorat thi?
She opens the packet and finds a saree for her. She looks lovingly and tells:
Bohot accha hai, beta...
And shows to Naina. Naina is very happy and looks at it and put is on Ayi and tells: aapko bohot acchi lagthi hai...

Daksh smiles and leaves. She was abt to talk with Aku and she finds Daksh gives a beautiful earing to her.naina leaves without disturbing them. Nina is happy that her Daksh does this to his family.  She is walking through the corredor thinking of Ayi and Aku's happiness.. and Daksh pulls her in his room.
Naina: Oh tum?!!!
Daksh: anh... mein... kitna intezar karta hoom.. tumse baat karne ke liye..??
Naina shows angry face: Kyu?? yeha se jane ke baad tum muje yad karte hai kya?
Daksh: anh.. sirf tumhare hi khayal hai...
Naina: joot bolte ho... kal raat tum ek baar bhi phone nahi kiya... tumhe pata nahi, tumhare phone ka intezar karke mein soya bhi nahi..
Daksh: mein bhi... arre.. rootna mat Naina. phone ka battery khatam ho gaya tha.. phr mei kya karoom?
Naina: muje kuch nahi sunnna hai.
Daksh: accha yeh batavo.. mere vaapas ane mei tum bilkul bhi khush nahi hai?
Naina: Khush hoo na... par naraaz hoo... [she cannot hide her happines more] voh sab jodo kaam kaisa tha?
Daksh: tum muje kaan karne denge kya... har pal tuhara hi khayal aata hai...
Naina smiles with shy
Daksh takes a packet and gives to naina... Naina surprisingly looks at it..
Naina: Daksh... yeh...??!!!!!
Daksh: saree hai... kholke dekho... Pasand aaya hai kya?
Naina opens it and looks it and tells: tumhara selection bohot acchaa hai... mein pehnkar dikhavoo???
Daksh with lot of pleasure: ha...
naina leaves to her room and Daksh impatiently waits...
after sometimes, Daksh abt to knock the door of Nain's room.. Naina opens the door...
Daksh.. wonders.. looks at her with warm eyes and admires her (remember the way he gazed at her on gudipadwa day and window closing scene). Daksh looks at his girl who is too beautiful in the saree... top to bottom . he enters in the room and locks the door. he keeps staring at her. Naina feels too much shy... suddenly, a wind blows and Naina's saree drops from her shoulder. Naina shrinks with shy and turns behind and puts back the saree to her shoulder and looks at Daksh with shy... Daksh comes near her and his arms round over her waist. and tellsin  very soft voice in her ear: bohot khoobsoorat lagthi ho... (it is the first time daksh tells this to Naina)
naina feels shy and Daksh softly kisses on her neck. Naina turns towards Daksh and they have an intense eye-lock... Daksh kisses on her forehead and eyes... and they are lost in their feelings with passion.
suddenly, Naina's phone rings and they wake up from their feelings. They come to know that what they were up to do...
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lucky and Neetu... Wow!!!! Wonderful yaar...👏

@ lucky u could have added that he also had halki darjeeling tea in office remember he had it for the first time that day since he was missing Naina so much... 😉
ntsindia thumbnail
Good point Dakshnafan. I liked the way he tried to put the jug of water in his bag on that day.. was too funny... But i feel Naina hitted in Daksh's mind at the first meeting itself. In the second day of their meet he noticed that girl in the station and tried to avoid her. Then his eyes were searching for Naina in Srishti's house. He might think, he was hating, but inside deep in his mind, he liked her. And in PH, while leaving to office, he always see her with Baba. In the inner mind he was enjoying the quarrelling with her. So unkowingly she became a part his routine. The only reason he didn't want accept that he liked her was, he thought she was a fraud, liar. then after knowing she is not a person as he thought, he admitted that he likes her. He said it on the holi day itself. He understood the feelings in him is nothing but love on the day/after gudi padwa... right? How beautiful this serial till that time...?!!!!
lucky.m thumbnail
Wow neetu

Two beautiful scenes...aur saree wala tho...👏 lved it and I completely Agree with u that SSBN was beautiful to watch at that times and I think daksh falling for naina untill that abhimayu's proposal and all the scenes till then, where daksh keeps admiring naina with all that love in his eyes...I lved all those and keep going back and seeing them in you tube and feel  happy but now?

@dakshnafan

Ya, I missed that point but i will take care of it in coming parts yaar, right now I am thinking of som other scenes than diary😉