Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya!
As I told already for me ur FF is like watching a movie!
Both the sibling pairs r too cute for words!
First encounter @ temple Second @ theatre...interesting!
Aftr  a boring episode ur FF made my day!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah it's so nice to see the ''honeydew'' name!!

Khoosey Kumari Gupta chaa gayi - and I loved the way she thukraaoed the rishta!! serves the git right!!

And I lovvved the movie business - it's woven so well into the dialogue! 
smart concise n thrilling - another Face off - or Face Drop??
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your ff made my day after such a boring episode
what a cliff hanger ending, you have to update soon
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jeejii... πŸ€— done!😳

Khooosseee... πŸ€£ i cd actually imagine sumone callin her dat πŸ€£
I am lovin Arnav - Anjali relation 😊... its sumthng dat i miss... havin a brother!😳
Arnav goin fr a movie?!😲 So dats hw dey meet again... nw hw wil she react ven she cums to noe dat da tickets ver fr him and his family?!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
funtastic post
what a nice written
mind blowing
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow, loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've got your PM in the morning and had been dying to read it ever since, but kya kare, work comes first na...it's only now that I've got some free time and here I am...

I loved Khushi's reasoning for refusing the proposal...Khoosey towel dena, Khoosey mera tie kahan...it was awesome...

Now I can't wait to see what happens between them...continue soon..

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update.❀️
Plz. keep writing.great one. 
Raunika
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 6:

As she saw Arnav once more she suddenly went silent as what happened in the temple earlier in the day flashed in front of her eyes. The way he looked at her, had had an impact in their very first meeting, but then thought she would put it past her, since she knew her sister had been waiting for her.

Dekhiye, she began '. " aap keh dee jiye inhey, ke toh tickets, humara hai '."

There was no change in Arnavs expression as he let her speak '

"hum aur jeeji pichle 1 ghante se line main khade hai, aur yeh aake humare hissey ke tickets le gaye .. yeh toh sara sar nainsaafi hui na?...

As she was about to go on to the next line'. He says' " Yogesh, ticket ke kitne paise hue?"

Yogesh turned to Arnav saying ' "sir 500"

Dedo inhey wo paise '

Saying this he is  about to walk off, when Khushi holds his hand in anger and forces him to turn him around. He gives her a cold stare as she herself realises what she had done and she moves her hand away and says " hume aapke paise nahi chahiye ' hume sirf humari ticket chahiye '. Samajlo aap yeh baat' aur aapko kya lagta hai ' aap ticket ki keemat deke hume khareed lenge '.??? "

Arn: " Look whoever you are '.

Khus: Humara naam ( she is about to retaliate in anger when he raises his hand to stop her and says ')

Arn: Like I said earlier ' I don't care '.

Khus: Vilayti Sahabzaade honge aap ' aur uspe paiso ki itni akad ' do shabd hindi main bola nahi jaata hai '

Arn: ab tum had se bahar jaa rahi ho he says irritated raising a finger at her getting really irritated '.

Khushi looks at him with a determined look on her face and asks him ' " accha .. to aap hume humare tickets nahi denge '

No Reaction '.

Khus: hum aapse aakhri baar pooch rahey hai '

No reaction again as Arnav starts walking away '.

Much to his horror .. Khushi stands there and starts singing " meri saanso main tu muskuraye '.. " and this annoys the hell outta Arnav who turns around '.

Arn: Just shut up ! he says'

She pays no heed enjoying the power she has had over him.. and continues singing the song following him '. Anjali who see's this happen for a while gets off the car and walks towards Arnav and Khushi accompanied by Akash who helps her.

Anj: Kya hua chote '..

Arnav looks angrily at Khushi and then turns to his sister and says ' "kuch nahi di, chaliye ...movie dekhte hai '."

Khushi turns to Anjali and says ' " dekhiye ' aap toh samjhiye '. Aapke ye Vilayti Sahabzaade'. Humari ticket leke hume de nahi rahey ahi ' "

Arnv: one second ' ( realises she has accused him to speaking English) and corrects himself .. I mean .. mera matlab hai .. wo tumhara ticket kaise hua '. That doesn't even make sense'.

Anjali notices it is perhaps for the first time that she has heard Arnav smile or argue so much with someone, and she bursts out into a giggle. Arnav notices this and gets even more annoyed.

Arn: Ab aap kyun has rahi hai di '

Anj: kyunki aap dono bacho ki tarah lad rahey hai issi liye '

Payal also arrives by then and it is love at first sight for Akash who see's her explaining to Khushi why they should leave from there and they will watch the movie some other time. Anjali is quick to notice the expression on Akash's face and the irritation on Arnavs face. With a naughty glint in her eyes, she tells Akash'.

Akash " iss theatre ke maalik aapke dost hai na ' Kyu na aap usne pooch ke in dono ke liye bhi ticket maangwaley?

Kyun Khushi ' aapko koi problem toh nahi hai na?

Khushi jumps gleefully as on learning they will get tickets and says ' " pata hai yeh film humne 4 baar dekhi hai' lekin har baar iss main kuch naya dekh ne ko milta hai '. "

Arnav gives her a dirty look and mumbles under his breath "chaar baar dekh kar, itna drama '. "

Khushi notices this and says ' " aapne kuch kaha '"

No reaction '.

Anjali turns to Khushi and says ' " aap un pe dhyan mat do na, wo aise hi hai '

Payal nudges Khushi and starts talking to her in gestures' when Anjali notices this and says ' "koi problem hai ??"

Payal " ji nahi ' hum soch rahey thi .. film toh hum kisi aur bhi din dekh lenge '.  Haina khushi '."

But on noticing the disappointed look on Khushi's face, Anjali says '.  " chaliye na ' issi bahane hum sochenge .. hume do saheliya mil gayi '.. "

Arnav: agar unko aana nahi hai to aap itna zor kyun de rahi hai di '.

Akash's hopeful look turns a little disappointed as Arnav starts to speak. Anjali says ' " Chote aap kuch nahi jaante '. Humne decide kar liya hai na ' ghar ke maamlo main 'no interference '. "

They all walk into the theatre and as Khushi passes Arnav, she deliberately starts humming the tune of the song and enjoys him getting all riled up and she smiles to herself.

The movie begins and Khushi whistles much to everyone's shock and surprise. Arnav looks at his sister disgusted. Then Payal gives her a dirty look, when Khushi realises she had perhaps gone a little over board, fake smiles at everyone and turns to the screen. As the movie begins, payal's mobile falls and she bends down to pick up the mobile she places her hand on the handle of the chair, on which Akash is resting his arm, and she moves it away embarrassed. He notices she is looking for something, and he bends forward and turns the mobile light on, and looks at her glowing, face in the dark. The way he looks at her, she can't help but blush red. A love story has begun.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha it was funny when khushi started singing that song and Arnav is like, just shut up πŸ˜† 
And sweetheart anjali as usual enjoying every situation πŸ˜Š
Payash love story already started, I must say these two r very fast πŸ˜‰
Really nice chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!!
awww khushi started singing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
luved it...
continue soon