Yeh Ishq Haaye

Sum golden memories of AKSHARI :)

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all my fellow AKSHARIans, first of all a very very HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all of u..πŸ€— I know we all are a bit sad with the fact that YIH ended last nite, but it ended on a happy note with AKSHARI together finally. . .❀️ .

so PYAAR DOSTI HAI. . . . (i m still in KKHH mood ...πŸ˜†...and to top of its Friendship Day today) . . . . So lets go on a journey in short of two best friends,where one sided love slowly became two sided and finally became a perfect sweet couple. , . . . .
Ahhh. . . There was never such a scene in the show but this pic have been the hot favorite in the show since sum epis, whether it be photo frame, pic on Akshay's room wall or in Manjari's diary, this pic have been evrywhere. Ho bhi kyun na, AKSHARI looks too adorable...😍 Manjari's lovely smile and the way Akshay lovingly looking at her. . . ❀️

Ok, so Lets go on for some sweet AKSHARI moments

Starting with the very first AKSHARI scene of the show. . .
Dupatta scene!  It was Akshay's intro scene along with first Akshari scene and the first Akshari hug! ! ! 😳Manjari trying the blue color choice of dupatta Akshay chose for her, which flows on Akshay, and then Manjari thanks him with a hug. . . Haaye Akshay kitna sharmata tha start mein when Manjari used to hug him. . . . . πŸ€—

Next, the very first AKSHARI romantic scene with a beautiful eyelock. 😍 Manjari falling in Akshay's arms during dance practice. Oh, i laugh at this scene always when after knowing in an interview of RAUNAOQ SHRISTY on how funnily this scene was shot. . .πŸ˜†

Next Bangle scene, our hero Akshay plans to propose Manjari by gifting bangles to her,😳 but too much shy Akshay that time just cudnt propose her. . .  πŸ˜†

Then there were many lovable cute friendship types scenes between Akshari where Akshay always helped Manjari in her problems πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Then directly jumping to their journey of Mumbai starting with Khudaya Ve song sequence in train. . . I started falling in love with Akshay and Akshari more with this track. .😍 . . This was one of the lovable Akshari scene 😳

Akshari started getting a bit close on their search for Sanjay. .  .😳

When Manjari got the biggest shock of her life that Sanjay had cheated her, Akshay was by her side as always. πŸ˜ƒ (this is the 2nd Akshari pic i love the most after the very 1st one. The AKSHARI hug is so magical. 😍. . And moreover Akshu is without the glasses which gives him more cuter look...☺️)

sum struggling days for Akshari to have a living in the city which got them better understanding...their bonding started grewing stronger...😳

haaye . . .the Kuch Khaas song sequence which had shocked me too much. . . Omg .☺️ . . for the first time they were so close and Akshay lovingly blows Manjari's eyes followed by enjoying the rain...😍...

AKSHARI'S romantic dance on YIH title track with Akshay completely lost in Manjari's eyes, 😍 then followed by revealation from Akshay in drunk state that Manjari is more than frnd to him.

Then the Valentines day Shukranallah dance. Loved AKSHARI'S dance here...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Next, the most most most best  romantic AKSHARI scene from the show (for me atleast). . .haaye the rain hug. . .this is the only AKSHARI scene where both were completely lost in each other without any hesitation. 😍

Akshay saying I LOVE U to Manjari in a super awesome way...πŸ‘ πŸ˜³...

Akshay Manjari apart from each other with Tujhe Bhula Diya song sequence...I had felt tooo bad during this song...both of them were crying...πŸ˜’...RAUNAOQ SHRISTY were too good in this scene...πŸ‘

But destiny had other plan for them and Then the best Lonavla track starting with the truck journey...πŸ˜‰

Tu Jaane Na song sequence where the chemistry between AKSHARI was fabulous, πŸ‘another too romantic scene..😳..

The romantic AKSHARI dance on Tumhi dekho na song  β˜ΊοΈ

Success party in Lonavla...Akshay Manjari looking so perfect ...made for each other in this pic......

Manjari proposing to Akshay but Akshay rejects...😳

Then their never ending nok jhok...πŸ˜†... starts with lots of understanding in them too...

Then AKSHARI parted ways...which had made me cry...😭...

And then after AKSHAY missing for more than month...he was back and AKSHARI were one finally !!!! 😍 We were waiting for it from so long...😳..

HAPPY ENDING !!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love AKSHAY MANJARI...Will Miss them tooo much !!!!!!!! 😭

Love,
Farhin

Sorry for too long post...πŸ˜›...

*******Credit for pics mostly from YIH picture gallery *******

Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Friendship Day!😊
I feel that YIH had a hurried end...
I wish the Cv's had given us some more of great Akshari scenes...
Akshay was so missing for so many episodes...
So many parts of the show were boring and the plot uninteresting due to which this show lost out on its viewers...
But are leads did a great job...
I started watching the show not really liking Akshay but ended up liking him a lot...

I will miss this show and Manjari and Akshay!
And you have been a really dominant member of this forum...be it with the updates or videos or the topics!
πŸ‘
Edited by crazyfairy - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Friendship Day..
Awesome topic... ❀️ 
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the best AKSHARI moments were in mumbai...i just loved
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: crazyfairy

Happy Friendship Day!😊

I feel that YIH had a hurried end...
I wish the Cv's had given us some more of great Akshari scenes...
Akshay was so missing for so many episodes...
So many parts of the show were boring and the plot uninteresting due to which this show lost out on its viewers...
But are leads did a great job...
I started watching the show not really liking Akshay but ended up liking him a lot...

I will miss this show and Manjari and Akshay!
And you have been a really dominant member of this forum...be it with the updates or videos or the topics!
πŸ‘

ya thats right, the end was a little hurried  πŸ˜’...but a good one...πŸ˜ƒ...and we all were craving for more AKSHARI scenes...😳..
But it had to end...(hateful thanks to starone's socalled revamp)...
Anyways AKSHAY MANJARI made an amazing couple..Clap..and wil miss them !!!
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Farhin... just loved it!! the pics are so lovely.. thanks a ton... wish YIH had nt ended!!  wil miss Akshari so much..
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
long but well worth it. This was a great summary :)
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my dear farheen. u've done it againπŸ‘πŸΌ. simply awesome or shoudl i say mindblowing postπŸ‘. u blowed my mind totallyπŸ‘ ofcourse in a good wayπŸ˜‰. Loved ur reactions and those unforgettable moments of Akshari😍. It refreshed all those memorable scenes in my head😍 kash Akshari phir se wapas aa jata😭, kash YIh end sirf ek bura sapna hota πŸ˜’aur main jab subha uthti toh phir se Akshaari ko dekh pati😍 lekin yeh cv wale hamare dukh ko kya samjehngein😑😭. Oh farheen. i'm crying nw yaar😭. This beautiful scene refreshed those memories n brought tears in my eyes😭 I miss Akshaari way too muchπŸ˜”. yaar i had no idea tht i ws this much crazy abt Akshari😭
hir50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frenz4u

Hello all my fellow AKSHARIans, first of all a very very HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all of u..πŸ€— I know we all are a bit sad with the fact that YIH ended last nite, but it ended on a happy note with AKSHARI together finally. . .❀️ .

so PYAAR DOSTI HAI. . . . (i m still in KKHH mood ...πŸ˜†...and to top of its Friendship Day today) . . . . So lets go on a journey in short of two best friends,where one sided love slowly became two sided and finally became a perfect sweet couple. , . . . .
Ahhh. . . There was never such a scene in the show but this pic have been the hot favorite in the show since sum epis, whether it be photo frame, pic on Akshay's room wall or in Manjari's diary, this pic have been evrywhere. Ho bhi kyun na, AKSHARI looks too adorable...😍 Manjari's lovely smile and the way Akshay lovingly looking at her. . . ❀️

Ok, so Lets go on for some sweet AKSHARI moments

Starting with the very first AKSHARI scene of the show. . .
Dupatta scene!  It was Akshay's intro scene along with first Akshari scene and the first Akshari hug! ! ! 😳Manjari trying the blue color choice of dupatta Akshay chose for her, which flows on Akshay, and then Manjari thanks him with a hug. . . Haaye Akshay kitna sharmata tha start mein when Manjari used to hug him. . . . . πŸ€—

Next, the very first AKSHARI romantic scene with a beautiful eyelock. 😍 Manjari falling in Akshay's arms during dance practice. Oh, i laugh at this scene always when after knowing in an interview of RAUNAOQ SHRISTY on how funnily this scene was shot. . .πŸ˜†

Next Bangle scene, our hero Akshay plans to propose Manjari by gifting bangles to her,😳 but too much shy Akshay that time just cudnt propose her. . .  πŸ˜†

Then there were many lovable cute friendship types scenes between Akshari where Akshay always helped Manjari in her problems πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Then directly jumping to their journey of Mumbai starting with Khudaya Ve song sequence in train. . . I started falling in love with Akshay and Akshari more with this track. .😍 . . This was one of the lovable Akshari scene 😳

Akshari started getting a bit close on their search for Sanjay. .  .😳

When Manjari got the biggest shock of her life that Sanjay had cheated her, Akshay was by her side as always. πŸ˜ƒ (this is the 2nd Akshari pic i love the most after the very 1st one. The AKSHARI hug is so magical. 😍. . And moreover Akshu is without the glasses which gives him more cuter look...☺️)

sum struggling days for Akshari to have a living in the city which got them better understanding

haaye . . .the Kuch Khaas song sequence which had shocked me too much. . . Omg .☺️ . . They were so close and Akshay lovingly blows Manjari's eyes followed by enjoying the rain

AKSHARI'S romantic dance on YIH title track with Akshay completely lost in Manjari's eyes, 😍 then followed by revealation from Akshay in drunk state that Manjari is more than frnd to him.

Then the Valentines day Shukranallah dance. Loved AKSHARI'S dance here...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Next, the most most most best  romantic AKSHARI scene from the show (for me atleast). . .haaye the rain hug. . .this is the only AKSHARI scene where both were completely lost in each other without any hesitation. 😍

Akshay saying I LOVE U to Manjari in a super awesome way...πŸ‘ πŸ˜³...

Akshay Manjari apart from each other with Tujhe Bhula Diya song sequence...I had felt tooo bad during this song...both of them were crying...πŸ˜’...RAUNAOQ SHRISTY were too good in this scene...πŸ‘

But destiny had other plan and for themand Then the best Lonavla track starting with the truck journey...πŸ˜‰

Tu Jaane Na song sequence where the chemistry between AKSHARI was fabulous, πŸ‘another too romantic scene..😳..

The romantic AKSHARI dance on Tumhi dekho na song  β˜ΊοΈ

Success party in Lonavla...Akshay Manjari looking so perfect ...made for each other in this pic......

Manjari proposing to Akshay but Akshay rejects...😳

Then their never ending nok jhok...πŸ˜†... starts with lots of understanding in them too...

Then AKSHARI parted ways...which had made me cry...😭...

And then after AKSHAY missing for more than month...he was back and AKSHARI were one finally !!!! 😍 We were waiting for it from so long...😳..

HAPPY ENDING !!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love AKSHAY MANJARI...Will Miss them tooo much !!!!!!!! 😭

Love,
Farhin

Sorry for too long post...πŸ˜›...

*******Credit for pics mostly from YIH picture gallery *******

thanks frenz4u for such lovely pics ...πŸ€—
plzzz upload these lovely pics on RAUNAOQ'S india-forum page ...⭐️
n belated happy friendship day to all...πŸ€—
Edited by hir50 - 12 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail