Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutecupcake260 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
YIPEEE luv u for it but plz kuch karo panchi poti ka or jeh pagal ka i hate them alot and plzzz give some romantics senes also any ways nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice concept nd nice ff
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 3

PIA SAT IN HER CAR AND STARTED THE CAR...BUT THE ENGINE WAS NOT WORKING...PIA IN ANGRY GET OUT FROM THE CAR..

Pia(to her self): What the hell?...i have to reach to the party on time..it all ready 8'o'clock...i better find a short route to reach home...

PIA STARTS TO WALK...SHE WALK AND WALK... LATER SHE GOT TIERED ...SHE LOOK AROUND...AND SAW A SMALL FIRE FAR WAY...

Pia(thought): i can get some help from their...

she started walking towards that fire...

DORBIYAL'S HOUSE
Abhay felt something strange.He colse hi eyes ...he see a version which shows that pia is walking alone and getting near the stall from where Pia came to Abhay road... he opens in shock...

Abhay(thought):oh no...pia is going to the place were her past 1 year life started... i just got to stop her...if she goes through that road she might get her memories back...

He went to Mrs.richand

Abhay :mom i need to go..
Mrs.richand: ABHAY!! you are not going anywhere...
Abhay: mom ..i need to go...
Mrs.richand:abhay for my sake!!!!!!!!! plz dont go...you know the werewolf already have attack on me and your dad...we are not powerful right now ...and today their is half moon...which mean...werewolf are 2 times more powerful...
Ahbay: mom buts its pia...
Mrs.richand:Abahy you said you will leave pia forever then why are you after her
Abhay:mom...pia might get her memories back

Mr.richand coming in between them

Mr.richand: their is noway... pia can't get her memories back...none has power to bring memories back of human which vampires have erased... 
Mrs.richand: and their is only one way to bring memories back to pia is you abhay...you and only you have power to bring her memories  back as way you erased her memories...
Mr.richand : now stop arguing and enjoy the party...and don't you dare go out alone...
Abhay :but if pia broke the spell...?
Mrs.richand: their is no one...which have broke the spell of erasing memories...and anyone did he or she might have some special thing inside him or her
Mr.richand:i m 100% sure that pia can't broke the spell...
Abhay: well... she is alone need someone help.. i will go to her and help...
Mr.richand: stop making us fools! i have told you not to go out ...mean not to go out...

Mr and Mrs richands went to other guests...Abahy was standing their alone 

Abhay(thought): mom and dad you are right...but why do i have a strange feeling...

PIA CAME TO THE STALL SHOW SAW THAT STALL AND RECOGNIZED THAT STALL AND THE OLD MAN WITH A SMALL BOY...BOY LOOKED AT HER AND SMILE.AFTER THAT HE CAME TO HER...

Boy:hello...may i help you...i feel that you need help again...
Pia: what do you mean?
Boy:well you have came many times here...with different problems...
Pia: well if i have came many times then you might help me...
Boy:sure sister...
Pia:Can you tell me?... the way of mount collage... pass by their is my home...
Boy: ohh..
Pia: i just need the way of mount collage ...from their i can go home easily...
Boy: i have told you before...

OLD MAN LOOK AT HER AND THEN ITS EYES WENT TOWARDS THE BOY AND SPOKE...

Old man: Destiny have brought her here...she might don't have power go through the truth...but if  she doesn't know her past their is no future for her ...
Boy: ook...

HE LOOK AT HER AND THEN HIS FINGER WENT TOWARDS THE STRAIGHT NARROW LINE ...SPOKE 

Boy:the way you took before ...is the way you should take
Pia: Thank you every much...

PIA STARTED TO WALK TOWARDS THE WAY...SHE FELT THAT HER FEET WERE HARDLY MOVING...THEN SHE STARTED TO HEAR A VOICE

Voice:plz stop...

...SHE RECOGNIZED THAT VOICE ..IT WAS ABHAY VOICE...BUT SHE DIDN'T STOP...

AT DORIBLAY'S HOUSE

Abhay(to himself): something is wrong i need to go...

AS HE WENT TOWARDS THE EXIT DOOR...SUDDENLY PANCHI CAME AND HUG HIM..

Abhay:what the hell?
Panchi:Abahy...neilis looking at me..
Abhay:soo?i think this is to much...i need go..
Panchi:nooo..i ask you a help...and
Abahy(saying between): i have enough of this ...i finish this thing between us..

ABHAY LEAVES HER BEHIND AND WENT TOWARDS THE EXIT.HE ALMOST REACH THAT EXIT THAT MR.RICHAND APPEARS AND PUTS HIS HAND S ON ABHAY HEARTS AND FEW SECOND ABHAY FELT DIFFIDENT...MR .RICHAND SPOKE...

Mr.richand: you wouldn't listen to me would ...here now you have no powers till 1hour!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you cant leave this place alone... you can only go outside with me...

MR.RICHAND LEFT...ABHAY TOOK A BREATH... 

Abahy(though):nothing will happen...

AND HE WENT TOWARDS THE WINDOW...

PIA STEP BY STEP MOVING TOWARDS THAT ROAD...VOICE WAS STILL TRYING TO STOP HER...BUT SH DIDN'T STOP...

Pia(to herself):i don't know what will happen but one more step...

AS SHE TOOK ONE MORE STEP...HER LEGS STARED MOVING FASTER... PIA CLOSED HER EYES THEN...
THE VERSION STARTS...SHE WENT THOUGH THE ROAD AS SHE CAME HEAR FIRST...TILL LAST TIME SHE SAW ABHAY IN THE SNOW...PIA OPENED HER EYES...SHE REMEMBER EVERYTHING ABHAY BEING A VAMPIRE... SIDHARHT...EACH AND EVERYTHING SHE REMEMBERED...SHE GOT HER MEMORIES BACK... 
THE RAIN TINY DROPS FELL ON HER..IT WAS ENOUGH FOR HER TO FELL ON THE GROUND...AS SHE FELL...EVERYTHING FRONT OF HER EYES DARK...EVERYTHING WAS BLACKOUT...

PRECAP: PANCHI WILL BE DESTORYED(MY FAVOURITE PARTπŸ˜‰ )
Edited by iqrahareem - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear ur story is progressing very well
i m reli liking ur ideas
keep d gud work on n continue soon
thanx for d pm
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update..liked it :) wow precap sounds interesting..haha go kill panchi..hate her :D btw awesome update continue soon :)
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part yaar.So pia got her memory back😊
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update...
Loved it...
Yupppeee...pia got her memory back..wow!
The precap looks superb...cant wait for the next part..
That is also my fav part!
Thanks for the pm...continue soon..tc
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HEY IQRAπŸ˜ƒ

AWESOME UPDATE DEARπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
ATLAST PIA GOT HER MEMORY BACK...AB ABHAY KA KYA HOGAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
HEY DEAR PRECAP REALLY SOUNDS INTERESTING YAAR...YE TOH MERA FAVORITE SUBJECT HAI"PANCHI KI BARBADI"MATLAB DIL KO SUKUN...
IQRA USKI ETNI DULAAYI KARNA KI VO CHIDIYA UD JAYE OR KABHI WAPUS NA AAYE...APNI SARI FRUTRATION YAHI NIKAL DENA...USNE BAHOT PAKAYA HAI YAAR...AB USKO NA PIA OR ABHAY KE HAT SE PAKA DHOLO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
PLZ UPDATE SOON U KNOW NAA CHIDIYA...
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV U
SUNITA

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gret update...loved it...thanks for pm...

birdie ko ache se sabak sikhana...chodna mat...uska band ache se bajana
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
have no words to say
plz pm me