Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb !! Loved it continue soon ..thanx 4 pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 2 Cinderella

ACT II

Alina stood by the window sill wishing she could be dead somewhere in some gutter than be raised in captivity. Alina hated her her life and herself for being such a weakling. She was the ugliest thing on the planet and a bad omen to her family. She didn't deserve to live but then her family were so confusing. Everytime she tried to escape they;s capture her. The dark room was the only place she knew and it scared the iving daylights out of her. Alina wished to have someone in her life to break her out of this cage and take her to sanctuary. Her own save haven.

Alina heard the key in the door open. It was her brother Jeh. He was always so nice to her while her Mother was like a tyrant-Baby i got U some supper. Eat this up quickly before i get into trouble ok.
Alina let out a few tears on seeing the warmth she saw in her brothers eyes for her-Bhai Tum bhi yaha meri saath kaalo. Akele kahthe mujhe achi nahi lagthi.
Jeh sat next to his cute sister-Teekh hai. (He tears a slice of roti and dips it in some daal and feeds the first bite to Alina) That's my good girl.
Alina did the same to Jeh-Bhai thanks. I was so hungry.
Jeh smiled with a little sadness sweeping through-Alina tum jaanti ho Mom kaise react karthi hai Jab tum yaha se bhagne ki koshish karthi ho.
Alina glumly replies-I know lekin main bhi ek normal ladki ki thara College jaana chahti hoon. U know how clever i am but U guys and others like U get all the freedom aur main yahan is pinjari main ek chriya ki tarah qaid. Not fair Bhai. I want to live like a girl not an animal. Mujhe help kardo na. Please.
Jeh was torn by his love for his sister and loyalty to his mother-I can't Alina. U have to slum it out here. I'm sorry. Mom ki gussa dekha na tumne. Woh hum ladko ko bhi nahin chodthi. Unki decipline ek army major se bhi battar hain.
Alina cursed herself-I wish main marjati. Thab tum sab meri mar(Jeh covers her mouth while she rambles under a muffled tone)
Jeh shook his head-No Alina don't even go there. Mare humare dushman. Ab chup chab khana kahlo. Main Neel se kuch batein karke aatha hoon. Don't go anywhere ok. I will bring desert. Your favourite cookie dough ice cream topped with lots of sauce.I'll place it in the oven and get the ice cream out of the freezer.

Alina nods and takes her chance to escape. Her brother is a big boy. He can handle himself but she couldn't do another day here. Alina snuck out of the house in the dark night venturing through the woods praying to herself afriad of the the still night. The sounds of howling scared the s**t out of her. Not to mention the sound of her own heart thumping like a car had slammed the brakes on making it vibrate through her chest.She could feel the beats slamming against her hand. Alina murmered looking around the woods like a deer trapped and hurled into headlights. Damn she was palpatating. Alina was petrified. No mortified to be alone here. Where was she going? What was she doing?

Abhay was on his usual prowl along the Jungle searching for some food when he heard a heartneat. It wasn't human but it wasn't quite an animal either. He could hear the girls nervousness through her shaky voice gasping and running at the same time. She sounded like she was afraid. Looks like it was his night to save another life. How very ironic the vampire who takes life is saving a life. He'd scanned through the jungle to find the girl in question toppled over a log snapping her leg maybe. Abhay ran as fast as he could and picked the frightened girl in his arms.

Abhay to the trembling girl shuddering in his arms-I think you've fracture your leg. I'll have to take U to a hospital.
The girl panicked repeating with desperation in her voice-Please, please U can't take me there. My. I have nobody. I erm i got lost and i erm i can't be here. They can't find me. Please help me. I beg of U.

ABHAY WATCHED THE GIRL IN QUESTION SUSPICIOUSLY FINDING AN IMMIDIATE CONNECTION WITH HER. iT FELT EERIE AND DISTURBED HIM. EVENTUALLY AFTER A LITTLE HESSITATION ABHAY DECIDED AGAINST HIS BETTER JUDGEMENT TO TAKE THE STRAY HOME WITH HIM.

Abhay placed the girl down on his bed-Look girl. (Wished he could read her freaking mind) U have a name right?
Alina noddeed nervously-I'm Alina Khurana.
Abhay was stull haunted by this girls presence. He fished deeper into her mind. Nothing. Blank. He hit a wall never happened to him before unless he was with another vampire-Alina. Pretty name. Abhay Raichand. We are just passing through.
Haseena hissed at the girl-U are a lucky girl to have found Abhay when U did? The jungle is not for the faint hearted.
Alina felt strange around Abhay and Haseena. They weren't human. She was certain but what were they? Alina didn't care because Abhay saved her life-I know mam. I erm wondered off road and got lost. I don't have family.
Haseena knew she could smell a rat-U are lying my child. I can see the hessitation in your voice.
Alina fessed up-I have a brother but U won't believe me. I come from a dark place. My mother is evil. She's heartless and cruel. She hates the sight of me. I am her prisoner. Please don't send me away. I don't have anywhere to go.
Abhay felt the girls voice filled with despair and read her facewell to know she was telling the truth-Mom we must do something.
Haseena bellowed softly whsipering so Abhay hears-We are not social workers Abhay.
Abhay echoed-I know but she is being abused by her family. I won't allow an innocent get harmed in any way mother. I am lucky to have U guys but she isn't. Look at her. She is shaking like a leaf. I found her for a reason and i will help her.
Haseena seethed-At the expense of us being exposed to the mortal world Abhay. What we are is beyond anyones comprehension.
Abhay relaxed his Mother-I will deal with her. I promise not toendanger our clan.

Abhay sits back down tending to the girl-May i?
Alina grimaced in pain-Uhuhuh.
Abhay smiled-I am a healer if that's what U want to call it that.

Alina saw Abhay lift her trouser leg up and neging to recast it using his hands smoothing and cooling her aches away and then snap. Her leg was back to normal. It was like magic.

Alina smiled shyly at Abhay-I can do magic too Abhay. I'll show U when i have my strength back.
Abhay allowed the girl to sleep while he remained in deep thought about this mystery new girl in his home. She had unsettled something inside of him he hadn't known existed. Abhay was very apprehensive about his world fast becoming uncertain. All he knew for definite was helping this girl was a duty and obligation to right the wrongs. She would become his project. While Alina slept in tranquility for the first time. Safe and Secure.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† πŸ€£ another girl falling for abhay πŸ˜†Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊oops another one...πŸ˜†alina falling for abhayπŸ˜†
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..but this part was about Abhay and Alina..right?πŸ˜†
update soon..
urmita thumbnail

lo firse ek aur...πŸ€£πŸ˜†...abhay kya koi kua hai,jo bhi ladki ati hai gir jati hai usme...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nyways...gr8 update... 
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing one more princess falling for abhay...is pia der in ur story????/ soon update ur nxt part
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqpie

mindblowing one more princess falling for abhay...is pia der in ur story????/ soon update ur nxt part

Abhay ke peeche sare ladkiyon ki line pari hai. BTW this isn't and FF so won't be long.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so the fourth girl is hereπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Abhay dude...better change your ways...
Warna you will soon have a battalion of women around you...πŸ˜†
When is madam Maithili Pandher landing...
Waiting for herπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Okay so the fourth girl is hereπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Abhay dude...better change your ways...
Warna you will soon have a battalion of women around you...πŸ˜†
When is madam Maithili Pandher landing...
Waiting for herπŸ˜†

Maithali won't be far behind. Abhay's saviur mode will get him killed. We still have a few cameo acts dropping by but Panchi is being killed of