Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 23/02/05 Update

Posted: 19 years ago

Today's episode was again very poignant and painful, but I must say it was one of the most beautifully directed ones. You will relive JJKN from the beginning.
👏

MALLIKA'S CABIN

A shocked (an understatement) Mallika picks up a card & starts reading. "I have realized Jassi , that you are the woman made for me..." and the one he had given her after the Nandu fight... ."I did this all out of pain and jealousy...I have broken down Jassi..because of you..please return me my love, my peace, my Jassi, my life!"

Mallika is in a state of utter disbelief and shock. Tears streak her face. She looks at Jassi with painful eyes..."You Jassi?? You are the woman Armaan hid from me? You?? You are the woman he is in love with?" Jassi cries silently. "Say Jassi!! Tell me!!"

"Yes, Madam, I am that woman. But that love is not true."

"Then WHAT is all this??!!" Mallika storms. She bangs the table and upsets all the cards.

"These cards are true Madam, but not what is written in them. True, Armaan Sir wrote them, but all this was part of his plan to save Gulmohur....so that I don't leave. See this Letter of Instructions Madam....it was written by Raj Sir to him...you will understand everything. You will understand the reason behind his strange behavior towards you....And the bottom line is that I have been the loser in all this...I myself don't know how I fell into this trap."

Mallika takes the Letter and starts reading.
She sits down defeated. She covers her mouth with her hand, and wipes her neck and face...she is sweating with shock and fear.

Jassi says, " But one thing is clear Madam....he never loved me...and he is only yours....only yours. Now I will stick by my word. I am leaving and I promise not to show this face again to you, nor to Armaan Sir again."

Mallika continues to read the Letter and Jassi walks out.

(The part following:- was very well directed)
The song "Zindagi ke safar mein guzar jate hain go makam......woh......phir nahin aate......woh phir nahin aate" plays in the background.)

Jassi walks out of Gulmohur. She stares at the logo of the red flower one last time...with sad eyes and goes to the bus stop. She gets into the bus, & stares out of the window at Gulmohur...she is crying.
(The song continues)
She remembers Armaan....and the last night, the last touch of his hand....she closes her eyes with pain.

Back in Gulmohur, we can see Armaan sitting in his cabin, looking absolutely sad and pensive. 😭

Jassi remembers all the moments she had spent in Gulmohur and those with Armaan:
The passionate hug when he had said "I love You!" the first time outside Octaviour....his sincere face when he had said that to her.....the night before the final meeting, just before he had left for the fashion show, when he had almost convinced her that he has changed and she had agreed to forge the sheets..........she remembers his sweet face when he had given her the teddy in the car after she had confided in him about Samir...

Jassi goes back in time to remember the first few days at Gulmohur with the gang.....the way she had fallen on the day of the fashion show(very old episode) and had embarrassed Armaan......Armaan giving her flowers.....Armaan's speech on her B'day and the launch of "Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin" Collection....she remembers the poster pasted on her cabin door with her and Armaan's pics as the perfect couple....

Jassi cries silently as she remembers all the beautiful moments.....
She recalls the time at Raj's apartment and how secure and safe she had felt in his embrace.......the way he had run after her taxi on the street outside Octaviour......her first day as the CEO.....she explaining something on the white board.......
She remembers Armaan's kind words when he had said that the red dress (remember that day, at some exhibition just before he took her to Raj's) was made for her.......and she is beautiful.......

In Gulmohur, a troubled and miserable Armaan walks out of his cabin, unsteadily.

Jassi recalls the day he had given her a ring in a restaurant....she remembers herself working on the computer.............She remembers the cards he had given her, the slap she had given him after the Nandu fight, the Valentines Day..those roses........and today's meeting. She closes her eyes, as if trying to wipe out all these memories from her heart.....which, try hard as she may, she cannot. 💔

BOARDROOM

Everybody is still sitting in the boardroom. A red-eyed Mallika walks in. Puru then says that he thinks they should best consult the lawyers to see what they can do to save Gulmohur.

Raj: Excuse me, but if I have the permission to say...

Puru (angrily): No!! You do not have the permission......And Raj! we are waiting for your resignation as well!!

Raj:(meekly) Of course...

Ila: Enough! Enough of this bitterness...We should stop this now and not let this meeting affect the mehendi in the evening.

Mallika (with tears in her eyes): There is not going to be any Mehendi Aunty......because there is NOT going to be a wedding as well after 2 days!

Everyone is shocked....Armaan just looks at Mallika.....he's stony...

Puru: What are you saying beta? We should not mix our professional & personal lives like this!

Mallika: This man has betrayed me Uncle! He has played with my feelings, my love! There has been another woman in his life!!

Armaan closes his eyes and bends his head down. Ila, Puru look absolutely shocked.

Ila: Mallika............Aryan! Why don't you explain her?

Aryan: After all that has happened Aunty, I DO NOT think there can be a wedding!

Puru: (defeated): I declare this meeting. I don't have the strength to hear or say anything more.

Ila: I need to talk with Mallika.
She leaves with Mallika.

Aryan(to Puru): Before I go, Uncle I would like to tell you that you can always trust me, I am always there for you & you can bank on me......and (turning to Armaan): You! You will have to pay back every penny I have lost in this mess you have created!

Aryan and Raj leave. Puru starts walking. Armaan is sitting still in his chair like a rock.

Armaan: I want to ask for forgiveness Dad......for all that I have done.......
(Armaan is sitting in his chair, his back to his father, his face down)

Puru(stopping) :I want to tell you Armaan that please do not ever talk to me....In less than a year, you have wasted my efforts of 30 years.....the company I had brought up along with my friend (Mallika and Aryan's father)...you have lost it because of your foolishness..
(Armaan's eyes fill up with tears)
That friend...whose daughter I thought you will wed......you coulldn't maintain that relation as well..You have not grown up Armaan...you still act like a stubborn and immature kid!! You have not only lost our company, but also thanks to you, that friendship is on the verge of being broken! And for that, I can never forgive you!! (He leaves)

Armaan breaks down....he starts sobbing inconsolably.......
(He cried like a kid.....very very heart wrenching)
😭

WALIA HOUSE

Jassi rings the bell. Bebe opens the door, and Jassi hugs her, weeping bitterly. All are worried and ask her what happened. She tells them she is feeling bad for leaving Gulmohur. Billu tells her that she had decided to quit, so she should now leave it behind her. Just then the phone rings. Billu picks up. "Who Nandini??" he snaps. Jassi hurriedly takes the phone from him. Nandini is at the airport. She asks Jassi if she had packed her things, as the flight is scheduled to leave after a few hours. Jassi tells her that she will be ready soon.
She declares that she will be leaving for Mauritius this afternoon. Billu is soooooo shocked.
"Wait a minute Madam! With whose permission?" he asks.
She explains quickly and Bebe takes her up to pack her bag.

GULMOHUR

Armaan is sitting at Jassi's desk and remembering her words, "On the last page you will find my resignation..." he cannot get those words out of his ears....he picks up the phone & dials her home number.

WALIA HOUSE

Billu asks Jassi to speak to him. She asks her father to tell Armaan that she is not at home. He says that he has already told him that she's there. Jassi asks him to tell him then that she has just left. Billu says that he cannot lie. Jassi asks Nandu to handle him. Nandu tells Armaan sharply that Jassi is busy and cannot talk. Armaan requests again but Nandu repeats that she is busy and hangs up.

Billu asks Jassi why she behaved like that with him. She tells him that she is starting a new life and wants to forget Gulmohur. Billu says sadly that he hopes she will not forget him. Jassi hugs him.

GULMOHUR

Armaan and Raj are alone.

Armaan: She knew everything Raj...everything!! And she heard us talking in the morning! She has taken her revenge Raj! She has taken her revenge!!

(Starts walking)

Raj: Wait a minute...where do you think you are going now?

Armaan: To look for Jassi, Raj......

Raj:(coldly, sometimes I wonder what this man is made of!) And why are you going to look for her?

Armaan: What she might be thinking Raj!! She thinks that letter is true!! She thinks it is true Raj!!

Raj:(looking straight into his eyes): And isn't it true, Armaan????

Armaan: (with determination) The truth has changed Raj, I have changed!

MALLIKA'S CABIN

Mallika has shown Ila all the cards and gifts. She tells Ila tearfully if she now knows why she called off the wedding. Ila looks at her sadly. She wipes her tears and tells her that she admits what her son did was very wrong, but to remember that after all he did it for the sake of Gulmohur. She tells Mallika that she believes that Armaan truly loves only her Mallika, and not that Jassi. Mallika just looks at her with disbelief.

BACK TO RAJ AND ARMAAN

Armaan walks out of his cabin. Raj stops him.

Armaan: Let me go Raj..I have to go and tell Jassi the truth and clear her misunderstanding......

Raj: Ok. You go, clear her misunderstanding, but after that you go your way and she goes hers alright? She has decided to leave, so let her go!

Armaan (desperately) :Raj!! I can't let Jassi go Raj!! I want her with me!! I want to spend my entire life with her! (he said that with such sincerity...as if he's trying his LEVEL best to convince his friend that he loves Jassi)
I want to accept Jassi, Raj!! I want to make her mine! I want to accept Jassi!

The camera freezes on Armaan's face.....so sincere, so full of determination, his eyes reflecting the love he has for Jassi.

Thanks,

thanks a lot daisy for another wonderful update! Edited by rouble - 19 years ago

Wonderful update. I have not watched the serial  for almost 6 months and recently I watched the video's on Yahoo group. Your updates are so detailed I feel by not watching it I am not missing a lot.

Keep up the good work.👏

Thanks,

snif😭 snif.😭..beautiful...just beautifulll...thanks a lot Daisy👏👏
👏thanks a billonsssssssssssssssssssssssss😉👏
Thanks a lot Daisy..seems like a very touching episode..i feel sorry for Armaan, Mallika and Jassi 😭
Thanks for the update daisy... its going to be very painful to watch... esp .Armaan, Jassi and Mallika
i am speechless
u are too good daisy
great episode and awesome post
well thanks to the millions tmies to ya ..
what an update ....👏
Thanks Daisy. U r awesome....😃

OMG OMG OMG...................

im left speechless....................

wow wat a gr8 episode...........cant wait 2 watch it

ur jus gr8 daisy.................thanx A LOT 4 da very well done update