Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

nd abt tht MMS...kareena looks so horny in tht...may be after tht she left the kid and got the buddha...she has hunger for more...ugh

Y is this assumption that if Gal leaves Boy den boy can't satisfy her?? wht will u say wen guyz leave Galz?? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Y is this assumption that if Gal leaves Boy den boy can't satisfy her?? wht will u say wen guyz leave Galz?? πŸ˜†

dont ask me...ask the people and the society who makes such rules and thingsπŸ˜†

and i m so glad they both broken up ... may be shahid will have a far better than her...so jo bhagwaan karta hai acche ke liye hi karta haiπŸ˜›
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly Shahid never appealed to me... Neither his chocolate boy looks nor his choice of movies did anything for me...
He was good in Kaminey... I liked watching him in Vivaah and JWM... and it stops right there... Rest of his movies are a huge snooze fest... Somehow in most of his movies I just dont feel the depth in his character... Even in Mausam, the other day i was watching a song promo and Sonam looked much more into her character compared to him...

Anyways... I am looking forward to Mausam... It has a very old world charm to it...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

ThaneDaar Saab ki dansoo Entry... πŸ˜Ž
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the dude acted in Dil Bole Haddippa...

he has NEGATIVE charm ATM.

but I've a feeling he'll get it reimbursed with Mausam.. the movie looks like its tailor-made to propel him

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

ThaneDaar Saab ki dansoo Entry... πŸ˜Ž

wht more prooof we want tht ur posts attracts the mods more thn anyone...poor billaπŸ˜›
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

wht more prooof we want tht ur posts attracts the mods more thn anyone...poor billaπŸ˜›

Billa = The Troublemaker πŸ˜Ž
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shahid has not lost his appeal proof is he is still in the Industry but his choice of movies were bad but m waiting anxiously for Mausam thats the movie which can make him n Sonam back in the race πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sherryy - 12 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
After 313 comments no one would say he has lost appeal !!! 🀣 🀣

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊